Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,536 members, 7,830,597 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns (5167 Views)

Boko Haram Warns Dapchi Parents To Marry Off Daughters After Dropping The Girls / Arrest Kanu Within 21 Days Or Face National Protest - Abia Lawmakers Tell FG / "Re-Arrest Kanu, Face Consequences" - Militants Tell FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by ofai: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
adetayo234:

Yes, kanu is a fool to think he can achieve what he wants by preaching hate; that won't make me support unverifiable news about him or his movement. I'm not blinded like you that swallow every nonsense kanu says and believe every wrong thing about other tribes

He wants to leave Nigeria peacefully. Since anyone talking is an enemy of the state then lo and​ behold, kanu is the creation of Nigerias hate and bias towards biafra.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by adetayo234: 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

He wants to leave Nigeria peacefully. Since anyone talking is an enemy of the state then lo and​ behold, kanu is the creation of Nigerias hate and bias towards biafra.

You are saying complete rubbish.

He wants to leave Nigeria peacefully, yet he was soliciting for guns to fight Nigeria. He wants to leave Nigeria peacefully, yet he abused everybody, including obj, tinubu, and even the acting president. He wants to leave peacefully, yet he was calling some people pigs for not supporting his stupidity.

Did someone curse you with thoughtlessness or thoughtlessness just runs in your family?
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by ofai: 5:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
adetayo234:

You are saying complete rubbish.

He wants to leave Nigeria peacefully, yet he was soliciting for guns to fight Nigeria. He wants to leave Nigeria peacefully, yet he abused everybody, including obj, tinubu, and even the acting president. He wants to leave peacefully, yet he was calling some people pigs for not supporting his stupidity.

Did someone curse you with thoughtlessness or thoughtlessness just runs in your family?

Emotion all over the thread.....Dude grow up and be intelligible for once

1. Watch his interview with DW tv, a German tv station. All your accusstions and mode of reason were taken to the cleaners​

2. Don't let frustration kill you. Anyone who supports the failed status of Nigeria is a � pig. Because a just, equitable and peaceful Nigeria does not exist.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by adetayo234: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

Emotion all over the thread.....Dude grow up and be intelligible for once

1. Watch his interview with DW tv, a German tv station. All your accusstions and mode of reason were taken to the cleaners​

2. Don't let frustration kill you. Anyone who supports the failed status of Nigeria is a � pig. Because a just, equitable and peaceful Nigeria does not exist.

Imagine a flaaaaathead that swallows every vomit from kanu now saying someone should grow up and be intelligent! It is like a murderer accusing someone else of shedding blood.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by ofai: 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
adetayo234:

Imagine a flaaaaathead that swallows every vomit from kanu now saying someone should grow up and be intelligent! It is like a murderer accusing someone else of shedding blood.

You can continue your rant for all I care.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by adetayo234: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
ofai:

You can continue your rant for all I care.

As usual, the unintelligent kanu slave has nothing sensible to utter
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
nabiz:
Rubbish. Just misused my data. Was expecting to watch a video but what I had was a voice old village adult education teacher and have to play pause. You have caught me today and you will never catch me again

I don't know why Mynd44 allows this guy to keep posting misleading threads on this platform.
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
ibe123:
Ipobexposed or what so ever u are call i give 7 days to die.

mynd44
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Don't Re-arrest Kanu - Boko Haram Warns by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 04, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Vow To Resign If Atiku Loses In Tribunal- Igwe Ofomba / This Is Why Nwodos Message Is Exactly What Is Going To Happen In 2023 / Keyamo: "Stop Ethnicising Insecurity, It Is A Global Issue"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.