Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin (30598 Views)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / I Regret Having Tattoos – Huddah Monroe Reveals / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by brightalo17: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
MadCow1:

The entire books of Exodus - Leviticus and Numbers are filled with laws for the Jews. More than 600 laws with their punishments. You can't cherry pick which ones to obey and which ones to leave. Some of those laws will get you jailed today. Many portions of those books are what pastors are still using to collect tithes from people till today.

If you don't read, you will not know.

Simple question I asked you're here writing essay .

How many times will it appear before it becomes effective ?
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by MadCow1: 7:53pm On Aug 03, 2017
brightalo17:

Simple question I asked you're here writing essay .

How many times will it appear before it becomes effective ?

That's you problem.. You think every thing is simple.

That law does not apply to Christians under the grace. Period.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by brightalo17: 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
MadCow1:

That's you problem.. You think every thing is simple.

That law does not apply to Christians under the grace. Period.

haba , my question was drawn from your first comment .I'm still waiting for the answer of how many times it will appear in the bible before it becomes active .
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Ericzyli(m): 9:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
Dey fool your self
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by MadCow1: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
brightalo17:

haba , my question was drawn from your first comment .I'm still waiting for the answer of how many times it will appear in the bible before it becomes active .

As long as it is one of those Leviticus Laws, it is not to be taken as a Christian Doctrine. There are 600plus laws there, you can't chose to only one and ignore the other 600.. That's hypocrisy and makes you a Pharisee.

Obviously this issue seems a bit too complex for you and unfortunately I can't simplify it enough to your understanding.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by brightalo17: 11:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
MadCow1:

As long as it is one of those Leviticus Laws, it is not to be taken as a Christian Doctrine. There are 600plus laws there, you can't chose to only one and ignore the other 600.. That's hypocrisy and makes you a Pharisee.

Obviously this issue seems a bit too complex for you and unfortunately I can't simplify it enough to your understanding.

This never answered my question yet. How many times will it appear before it becomes active?
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by MadCow1: 11:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
brightalo17:

This never answered my question yet. How many times will it appear before it becomes active?

Your question has been answered. I just don't think you realise that.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by brightalo17: 8:29am On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:

Your question has been answered. I just don't think you realise that.

Not answered , you simply leave the question and start talking something that has absolutely nothing to do with my previous question.

My question need no explanations it's a question that deals with numerics not explanatory .

It's like asking a score line of a finished soccer match and you start explaining how referees, coaches fans, bad pitch e.t.c affected the out come of the match without giving me the scoreline I asked for.

My question were extracted from your initial response were you said the law against tattoo appeared only ONES in the entire bible, which maybe to you made such law invalid or not strong enough to follow and my question was how many times will it appear before it will be considered a serious law, I never asked Who the law is made for or even talk about other laws.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by MadCow1: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2017
brightalo17:

Not answered , you simply leave the question and start talking something that has absolutely nothing to do with my previous question.

My question need no explanations it's a question that deals with numerics not explanatory .

It's like asking a score line of a finished soccer match and you start explaining how referees, coaches fans, bad pitch e.t.c affected the out come of the match without giving me the scoreline I asked for.

My question were extracted from your initial response were you said the law against tattoo appeared only ONES in the entire bible, which maybe to you made such law invalid or not strong enough to follow and my question was how many times will it appear before it will be considered a serious law, I never asked Who the law is made for or even talk about other laws.

Pfft! Tattoos were only mentioned in the book of Leviticus. If Jesus talked about it Then maybe yes we can start taking it serious. Your question is straight up retarded (no offence). I see what you are trying to achieve and that is nothing short of hypocritic and I don't play that.

So there you have it. Take from it what you will. I have stated my piece and you yours..
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by brightalo17: 8:58am On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:

Pfft! Tattoos were only mentioned in the book of Leviticus. If Jesus talked about it Then maybe yes we can start taking it serious. Your question is straight up retarded (no offence). I see what you are trying to achieve and that is nothing short of hypocritic and I don't play that.

So there you have it. Take from it what you will. I have stated my piece and you yours..

You can call the question whatever you chose to I don't care all I asked is how many times will it be in the bible before it becomes law, When come back from a party and complain that you only took just or only a bottle of wine or beer and for that you're not satisfied enough , and someone around ask how many bottles you would've have taken before you considered it enough , Then turn to the person and call him names instead of saying 2, 3 , 4 , or even 10.

I was told the bible was written entirely by the inspiration of God and that I should not add or subtract ,if that is the case why then should one bother how many times it appears or which part of the bible it appears before considering it serious? Or is Leviticus were not part of the God's inspiration used in bible written ?
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by MadCow1: 9:26am On Aug 04, 2017
brightalo17:

You can call the question whatever you chose to I don't care all I asked is how many times will it be in the bible before it becomes law, When come back from a party and complain that you only took just or only a bottle of wine or beer and for that you're not satisfied enough , and someone around ask how many bottles you would've have taken before you considered it enough , Then turn to the person and call him names instead of saying 2, 3 , 4 , or even 10.

I was told the bible was written entirely by the inspiration of God and that I should not add or subtract ,if that is the case why then should one bother how many times it appears or which part of the bible it appears before considering it serious? Or is Leviticus were not part of the God's inspiration used in bible written ?

This is not a question of how many bottles did you drink. This is more technical than that. This is more along the line of what percentage of alcohol was in what you drank. Because 2 100ml glasses of Wine and 2 100ml Glasses of Spirytus Delikatesowy vodka are not the same.

Example: "Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

This is a verse talking about taking someone's baby and smashing the baby on a rock. Is this a Chrisitan message? Does this sound like something a Christian should say, do or encourage? If I do it will it be considered a sin? Should it be taken seriously cos it's only written once under the inspiration of God according to you?

Another one and this one is a Commandment by one of the greatest apostles of Jesus: Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

This one is even in the New Testament by Peter. So are Chrotians allowed to take and own slaves? Wasn't this also inspired by God? That means all the slaves that rebelled against oppression and tyranny were sinning againat God.

Another commandment: A bitched (bastard) shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2)

So is this also a Sin for Children born out of wedlock to go to Church? Even their children and children's children for 10 generations?

More commandments: He that is wounded in the stones (testicles), or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

So someone with testicular cancer for example should not be in the house of God.

Even more commandments.. But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the LovePeddler in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

So if you marry a girl who isn't a virgin... We should stone her to death in front of her fathers house?

SMH.. I leave you to yours. You can chose to either be under the Grace or under the Law. Even when Jesus walked the earth and was trying to bring people into the new covenant, Pharisees were still all over him shoving 'The Laws' in his face.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by brightalo17: 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:

This is not a question of how many bottles did you drink. This is more technical than that. This is more along the line of what percentage of alcohol was in what you drank. Because 2 100ml glasses of Wine and 2 100ml Glasses of Spirytus Delikatesowy vodka are not the same.

Example: "Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us – he who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks.” (Psalm 137:9)

This is a verse talking about taking someone's baby and smashing the baby on a rock. Is this a Chrisitan message? Does this sound like something a Christian should say, do or encourage? If I do it will it be considered a sin? Should it be taken seriously cos it's only written once under the inspiration of God according to you?

Another one and this one is a Commandment by one of the greatest apostles of Jesus: Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

This one is even in the New Testament by Peter. So are Chrotians allowed to take and own slaves? Wasn't this also inspired by God? That means all the slaves that rebelled against oppression and tyranny were sinning againat God.

Another commandment: A bitched (bastard) shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord; even to his tenth generation shall he not enter into the congregation of the Lord." (Deuteronomy 23:2)

So is this also a Sin for Children born out of wedlock to go to Church? Even their children and children's children for 10 generations?

More commandments: He that is wounded in the stones (testicles), or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the Lord."(Deuteronomy 23:1)

So someone with testicular cancer for example should not be in the house of God.

Even more commandments.. But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel: Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the LovePeddler in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you." (Deuteronomy 22: 20-21)

So if you marry a girl who isn't a virgin... We should stone her to death in front of her fathers house?

SMH.. I leave you to yours. You can chose to either be under the Grace or under the Law. Even when Jesus walked the earth and was trying to bring people into the new covenant, Pharisees were still all over him shoving 'The Laws' in his face.

So beer manufacturers or bars do sell beers or fixed the prices according to it's percentages? SMh

I'm dealing on one particular issues , I never give emphasis on other things since I point out something significant and specific.

My question remains how many times will it appear in the bible before it is considered a serious and active law and my question still based on your earlier submission which you said it only appeared ones.

It appeared only ones is a very big statement of intent which prompted my question, is either you deal with the subject compounded matter than trying hard to evaluate the contest.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by brightalo17: 11:00am On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:

Now on the beer when you and your friend go to an occasion and the celebrate bring 3 bottles of red wine with let's say 100ml e alcoholic content each after emptying the content in the bottle you go home satisfied and your friend get home unsatisfied . So when your someone asked how many bottles you guys took which made the your other friend no satisfied you will not say 3 bottles of wine you will rather say 300ml content of wine? The person that gave it to you gave 3 bottles of wine the questionnaire asked based on the bottles not it's content . keep talking I'm listening .

Go buy 6ml alcoholic content beer sold 200 naira drink 3ml and pay 100 naira and tell the seller that you only took just 3ml out of the 6 so logically you should pay 100 naira.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by iamuye(m): 2:04pm On Aug 05, 2017
fidet1:
This guy don turn him body to drawing board.

No, na catalog for client to choose. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo Dazzles In Igbo Inspired Attire / Photos From Ella Mensah's Armed Robbery Attack In Lagos / Rita Edochie Dedicates Her Birthday To Atiku, Prays He Reclaims Mandate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.