Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin (30527 Views)

Bizzyaski To Help Tacha Remove Davido's Tattoo / I Regret Having Tattoos – Huddah Monroe Reveals / Noble Igwe's Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Exciton(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
xtervaganza:
Y'all Christian cvnts said tattoos are a sin referencing a Bible passage but y'all b1tches have sex like rabbits

Guess what your bible said about non virgins who get married?

This is what your bible said “she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.”

So let's start stoning all nairaland girls to death. Including your mothers and sisters too who got married being a non virgin.

Now you're angry? You see how stopped your bible sound now?

Now get on with it and get a life. Tattoos don't define you

Hehe. You should add that all those with tribal marks are gonna rot in hell... along with all the other crap in the OT that they never follow.

Their intellectual dishonesty and constant cherry picking is simply disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by dnawah(m): 4:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Dude trying to keep his hustling alive so he can eat!

What about leveticus 19v28part: make no cuttings on your body for the dead, nor print any mark on your flesh, I am the Lord
him still d read bible,him never reach there,i pray him go reach there b4 him die.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by ebenholer(m): 4:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Eph 4:18 says...And they are in the dark in their reasoning. They are disconnected from God's life because of their ignorance and their closed hearts.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by ebenholer(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Exciton:

Hehe. You should add that all those with tribal marks are gonna rot in hell... along with all the other crap in the OT that they never follow.

Their intellectual dishonesty and constant cherry picking is simply disgusting.
From inception, the purpose of tribal mark is for Identification and the forefathers do that out of ignorance then thinking that will make their children unique before people as tribal marks not in any way aid growth or make such people with them to live eternally. I think pro-tattoo should make a reference of people in bible with tattoos and were certified by God to do such.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by obailala(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
Dude trying to keep his hustling alive so he can eat!

What about leveticus 19v28part: make no cuttings on your body for the dead, nor print any mark on your flesh, I am the Lord
Very amusing how people still churn out Mosaic laws in Leviticus as justification for anything in this day and age; it just shows that people simply dont read, but rather prefer others to read and interpret everything for them.

Out of the hundreds of laws in that same Levitucus, how come you only pick one or two convenient ones and dwell on them?...

What about Leviticus 19:19 which prohibits you from wearing 2 different kinds of fabrics?... In that same verse, you are also prohibited from planting 2 different seed in a particular field. In essence, if you wear a denim jean trouser and a cotton shirt, or if you plant a mango and an orange tree in your farm, you are already a condemned sinner.

What about Leviticus 19:27 (the verse just before the tatoo verse)? Are you guys aware it is also a sin according to that same Leviticus chapter 19 for you to shave off your side hair a.k.a sideburns?... Only Jewish Rabbis today seem to obey that.

What about all the requirements for slaughtering rams and pouring their blood on our heads as sacrifice to the Lord, and eating the meat after 3 days?... What about the Mosaic law banning pork, how come Christians diregard that law and eat bacon and sausages freely today?... How come we disregard all those other Mosaic laws and chose to stick with Leviticus 19:28?... Probably because one pastor told us to and we are personally too lazy to just read even the preceding verse.

A lot of people claim to be Christians but sadly have no idea what it means to be Christians living under the new covenant. Jesus who represents the new covenant already made it clear that what is outside cannot defile a man, but we seem to prefer the Mosaic laws from the old covenant. Maybe you guys should all just practice Judaism because you seem to fancy it more.

But then again, maybe I'm wrong, you guys are all right.

cc: WRAKE, Leonbonapart, Favour155, snowblaq, gift4nature, Rorachy, Cooldude68

4 Likes

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Tattoo is a sin no matter how you try to twist it.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by ifelajafemi: 4:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
nice one bisola aka bizzyaski...u drew mine too...pls, tell dem.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by concho(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
TINALETC3:
grin wen God decides to punish u on d judgment day, he plays d video of Hw u lived ur life, if u first see "viewer's discretion, my broda, no need to waste ur time, jst make a u_turn and trekk down to hell grin
ur dp though

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by obailala(m): 4:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your madness has gone acenstory that's fine but blasphemous words against the word of God will bring you to a quick end.... promise
He was only pointing out that those levitical laws have been abolished.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by tonio2wo: 4:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Is he a dwarf?
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by ebenholer(m): 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2017
xtervaganza:
Y'all Christian cvnts said tattoos are a sin referencing a Bible passage but y'all b1tches have sex like rabbits

Guess what your bible said about non virgins who get married?

This is what your bible said “she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you.”

So let's start stoning all nairaland girls to death. Including your mothers and sisters too who got married being a non virgin.

Now you're angry? You see how stopped your bible sound now?

Now get on with it and get a life. Tattoos don't define you
Law of spirit in Christ Jesus has set us free from law of sin and death...Rom 8:1-2. Christ has used His blood to pay for laws that specify death as punishment or penalty for sins committed by us, so no more will anyone be killed for sins but forgiven immediately he or she asked for forgiveness.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by ebenholer(m): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
obailala:
Very amusing how people still churn out Mosaic laws in Leviticus as justification for anything in this day and age; it just shows that people dont read, but rather prefer others to read and interpret things for them.

Out of the hundreds of laws in that same Levitucus, how come you only pick one or two and dwell on them?... Are you aware there's also a law in that same Leviticus which prohibits you from wearing 2 different kinds of fabrics?... In essence, if you wear a jean trouser and a cotton shirt, you are already a condemned sinner. I wonder why people dont bother regarding those parts of the same law...
What a new law of the spirit in christ Jesus does is to stop the death penalty placed on sin committed, it does not in any way abolished or wiped out the mosaic laws. To be noted too.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by DRPAIT123(m): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
devilishly customised tooth,badoo hairstyle,tatoo all over yall body myriads of olosho in the other room and you go to church...what exactly is your so called pastor preaching bro?
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by desmondchris: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oga shut the hell up...you look like trash with all that nonsense
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Orodje(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
tattoo is not a sin, if tattoo is a sin that means tribal mark is also a sin
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 02, 2017
ebenholer:

Bible also said exactly what u said here, that people will no more enjoy sound doctrine but the perversed one that will suite their desires...2Tim 4:3-4, 2Pet 3:3-4, 2Tim 3:1-5.
which is exactly what this crooked pastor is doing
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by gift4nature(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
issolright what about Lev 19:28
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by PrettyGaby(f): 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
your madness has gone acenstory that's fine but blasphemous words against the word of God will bring you to a quick end.... promise
It's not a sin jare. I am not planning to get any mark on my skin. but, let's be real, how many of those Deuteronomy and leviticus laws can you keep? There are hundreds and hundreds of laws in the old testament and if you are guilty of one, yoy are guilty of all. So, by living under law, one is already condemned.
More over, that verse spoke against marking your body in honour or mourning of the dead.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by obailala(m): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
ebenholer:

What a new law of the spirit in christ Jesus does is to stop the death penalty placed on sin committed, it does not in any way abolished or wiped out the mosaic laws. To be noted too.
kindly go back to my previous post, I just modified it.

Since you think those laws arent already abolished, why do you stick with only Leviticus 19:28?.... Why dont you observe Lev 19:19 which prohibits you from wearing dual fabrics?... why dont you also stick to the same Mosaic law in verse 19:19 which prohibits you from planting mango and orange in the same field?

Why dont you practice the slaughtering of rams and smearing of their blood on your head?.... Why do you also shave your side beards?... I thought Leviticus 19:27 (the verse just before the tatoo verse) prohibits us from shaving our side burns?

In reality, how possible is it for you to observe all the Mosaic laws from Leviticus to Deutronomy etc?... Christ already made all these very easy but we seem to still prefer the complex impracticalities.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by PrettyGaby(f): 5:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
obailala:
Very amusing how people still churn out Mosaic laws in Leviticus as justification for anything in this day and age; it just shows that people simply dont read, but rather prefer others to read and interpret everything for them.

Out of the hundreds of laws in that same Levitucus, how come you only pick one or two convenient ones and dwell on them?...

What about Leviticus 19:19 which prohibits you from wearing 2 different kinds of fabrics?... In that same verse, you are also prohibited from planting 2 different seed in a particular field. In essence, if you wear a denim jean trouser and a cotton shirt, or if you plant a mango and an orange tree in your farm, you are already a condemned sinner.

What about Leviticus 19:27 (the verse just before the tatoo verse)? Are you guys aware it is also a sin according to that same Leviticus chapter 19 for you to shave off your side hair a.k.a sideburns?... Only Jewish Rabbis today seem to obey that.

What about all the requirements for slaughtering rams and pouring their blood on our heads as sacrifice to the Lord, and eating the meat after 3 days?... What about the Mosaic law banning pork, how come Christians diregard that law and eat bacon and sausages freely today?... How come we disregard all those other Mosaic laws and chose to stick with Leviticus 19:28?... Probably because one pastor told us to and we are personally too lazy to just read even the preceding verse.

A lot of people claim to be Christians but sadly have no idea what it means to be Christians living under the new covenant. Jesus who represents the new covenant already made it clear that what is outside cannot defile a man, but we seem to prefer the Mosaic laws from the old covenant. Maybe you guys should all just practice Judaism because you seem to fancy it more.

cc: WRAKE, Leonbonapart, Favour155, snowblaq
Brother, you go go heaven. The concept of the new covenant just confounds some people. They would rather just live in bondage.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Leonbonapart(m): 5:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrettyGaby:

It's not a sin jare. I am not planning to get any mark on my skin. but, let's be real, how many of those Deuteronomy and leviticus laws can you keep? There are hundreds and hundreds of laws in the old testament and if you are guilty of one, yoy are guilty of all. So, by living under law, one is already condemned.
More over, that verse spoke against marking your body in honour or mourning of the dead.
keep walking into sins becos the laws are old... time will tell
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by PrettyGaby(f): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
keep walking into sins becos the laws are old... time will tell
Indeed, time will tell.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Leonbonapart(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
obailala:

But then again, maybe I'm wrong, you guys are all right.

cc: WRAKE, Leonbonapart, Favour155, snowblaq,
gift4nature, Rorachy
people like you will marry their cousins becos new covenant and Grace, abuse themselves with mankind, steal and confess becos we in errar of Grace. Let him that thinks that he stands, let him take heed less he falls. Note: Christ only tighten the laws and fulfill them, he never abolish them. Then again ye are saved by Faith through grace.

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by obailala(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
PrettyGaby:

Brother, you go go heaven. The concept of the new covenant just confounds some people. They would rather just live in bondage.
Amen oo... I think what we see in the world today is that people are bored with the straightforwardness of Christianity, hence they want something a bit more complex to brag about. There are churches today which even claim that a woman wearing earrings or hair extensions or trousers is a sin; those are just cases of bored Christians who now create new laws to distinguish and keep their members busy.
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Dude has some nice ink
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by obailala(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
people like you will marry their cousins becos new covenant and Grace, abuse themselves with mankind, steal and confess becos we in errar of Grace. Let him that thinks that he stands, let him take heed less he falls. Note: Christ only tighten the laws and fulfill them, he never abolish them. Then again ye are saved by Faith through grace.
Nope, Christ understood the complexity of those Mosaic laws and he simplified them.

But then I ask again, since you have chosen to follow the complicated path of the Mosaic laws, why do you chose to observe Leviticus 19:28 but totally disregard Leviticus 19:19 and 19:27?.... I would love hear your answer.

By the way, the bible clearly forbids incestous relationships in both the old and new testament...
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by xtervaganza(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
ebenholer:

Law of spirit in Christ Jesus has set us free from law of sin and death...Rom 8:1-2. Christ has used His blood to pay for laws that specify death as punishment or penalty for sins committed by us, so no more will anyone be killed for sins but forgiven immediately he or she asked for forgiveness.
does that apply to those with tattoos too then
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Leonbonapart(m): 5:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
MadCow1:

I will not be drawn into a verbal fight with you my young friend.

The Biblebis written in plain English. I said it that tattoos are not a Sin (even from that Deuteronomy passage you people love to quote so much).

What I expect any sensible person to do is put up a sound argument not throw insults. It's not like I have a problem with cursing you out, but that would take away from people actually learning the truth about the words in the Bible.

If na curse you want, open a new thread and tag me in it.. But this thread is about a debate on wether tattoos are a biblical sin or not.
tatoo is a sin against your body and God becos printing mark in your body makes you defile it. Your body Is the temple of the Almight and he dwells in it. If you print marks on your body, God can't dwell in them. You may tell me not the physical body... anything unrighteous is sin. Sorry for the first quote
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Leonbonapart(m): 5:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
obailala:
Nope, Christ understood the complexity of those Mosaic laws and he simplified them.

But then I ask again, since you have chosen to follow the complicated path of the Mosaic laws, why do you chose to observe Leviticus 19:28 but totally disregard Leviticus 19:19 and 19:27?.... I would love hear your answer.

By the way, the bible clearly forbids incestous relationships in both the old and new testament...
leveticus 19v27 was the law strictly meant for Nazarites(Samson for example) they are always separated and consecrated unto God at all time. Last time I check the ten commandment came from the ancestous law...
Bible is not about read and understand, but read and wait on the HolyGhost for understanding. That's why is deifferent from every other book
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by Cooldude68(m): 5:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
MadCow1:
Tattoos are definitely not a Sin.

Yes, bring that Deuteronomy verse here and I will RIP it to shreds.
You can even burn it into ashes, the word of God stands!!!
Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by obailala(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
Leonbonapart:
leveticus 19v27 was the law strictly meant for Nazarites(Samson for example) they are always separated and consecrated unto God at all time. Last time I check the ten commandment came from the ancestous law...
Bible is not about read and understand, but read and wait on the HolyGhost for understanding. That's why is deifferent from every other book
Bro, the laws in Leviticus chapter 19 were directed at the entire Israelites and not Nazarites; the word Nazarite was never mentioned anywhere in that whole chapter. If you say I'm wrong, then kindly point to the verse which says the laws were for Nazarites?.... And then again, if you claim verse 27 was for Nazarites (of which it is clearly not), how come you don't think the next verse (v28) was also for Nazarites?

The 10 commandments were Mosaic laws, but Jesus Christ re-affirmed them. Can you point out anywhere in the bible where Jesus reaffirmed Mosaic laws of shaving hair, tatoos, animal sacrifices, dual fabrics etc?....

By the way, you didn't mention anything about Lev19:19?.... Oh now I get it, even though the verse is clear in white and black, you claim you got a different interpretation from the Holy Spirit?

Bro, you sound like one of the religious ministers who would also condemn women for wearing trousers, earrings, hair extensions etc?.... What about men who braid their hair?... You sound like one who would label that a sin too?...

In summary, my own understanding of the scripture tells me Christ came to fulfil the laws and the prophecies and also to make things straightforward and less complex (i.e. to clear out a lot of grey areas). Christ places emphasis on the contents of a man's heart, and not on what he wears or paints on his body. Let's stop trying to make Christianity look complex...

1 Like

Re: Bizzyaski Bisola Ojikutu Explains Why Having Tattoos Is Not A Sin by paix(m): 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
The guy is more or less looking like a human leopard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Faces Of Nadia Buari / Annie Idibia With Her Brothers And Mother In Throwback Photo / Chidinma And Her New Hairstyle Stun In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.