Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,180 members, 7,845,874 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a (2760 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Nobody: 3:49pm On Feb 10, 2010
Hi Nairalanders, i read in some post refering some Bogus Agent issuing or packaging interview/oluwole visa for their innocent clients. I'll want fellow forumites to expanciate more on this because a friend of mine is falling a victim of scam and was refused visa, though he went 4 d interview bt was later denied (d agent used some bogus document anyway). Was it d OLUWOLE Arrangement? If no, pls, i'll like to knw wat OLUWOLE is all about. Pls, sincere post, nobody is an island. . . . . Just want to knw more. Tanx!
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by iz2much: 3:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
i beg, tell them!
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by suxes2005(m): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2010
Tamita,

I fink oluwole was demolished somtimes ago?
anyways, dat was not oluwole cos he went for d interview
or was d interview conducted in a bar parlour?

SHALOM
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by flekan(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Tamita

Was he refused because of the documents he submitted or what? To my own understanding, I think OLUWOLE is a place where they get bogus documents which is going to look more like the original
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by flekan(m): 9:20pm On Feb 10, 2010
suxes2005:

Tamita,

I fink oluwole was demolished somtimes ago?
anyways, dat was not oluwole cos he went for d interview
or was d interview conducted in a bar parlour?

SHALOM

LOL!
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by suxes2005(m): 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2010
flekan, wat up now?

na true na,

SHALOM
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by flekan(m): 9:44pm On Feb 10, 2010
I dey bro, ow u doing?
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 10, 2010
@suxes
No, it waz done at d embassy at VI. Though he said the guy that interview him at d german embassy waz a black guy. I waz a kinda confused weda it waz d OLUWOLE arrangement or som funny stuf.
@Flekan,
was refused because he failed to answer som questions in d form submitted durin d oral interview. All d document arranged by d agent were fake xcept his passport. Infact d age on d passport is FAKE!
Can som1 tel me d operations of d so called OLUWOLE? Just curious to knw abt it. . . Tanx!
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by flekan(m): 9:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
@Flekan,
was refused because he failed to answer som questions in d form submitted durin d oral interview. All d document arranged by d agent were fake xcept his passport. Infact d age on d passport is FAKE!
Can som1 tel me d operations of d so called OLUWOLE? Just curious to knw abt it. . . Tanx!
[quote][/quote]

I gave a brief of what OLUWOLE is about in my post earlier. And why is the age on your friend's passport fake? How did that happened? Why did your friend went for an interview not knowing anything about the document he submitted?
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by joxiri: 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2010
oluwole as far as i know used to be an organisation that arranged visas and any sort of illegat douments in the 90s to 2000s
probably scrapped now
but the word oluwole is now used to refer to any dodgy and fraudulent applications
i think the word 419 was coined up in the same manner
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Cotton(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
Oluwole is the name of an area where fake documents could be purchased on Lagos Island-Breadfruit Street. Documents obtained from there acquired the name 'oluwole'. The name spread to include all types of forged documentation, irrespective of where procured. The notorious area has now been demolished by the Lagos State Govt, however the activities still exist in other areas. I understand City hall and Shitta are a few places where one can still access the services of Oluwole.

As they say, the game never changes, only the rules. cool
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by suxes2005(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2010
yeah, the game never changes only the rule change

9ja will always av dia way no matter what

So tamita, wat up about the issue?

SHALOM
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2010
@flekan
d doc were submitted by d agent, though he gav ma friend answers to questions that may likely be asked. As to his age, his forma passport D.O.B has 1981, waz asked to change it coz it would'nt b eazy to travel as a tourist wit dat age. He nw made d change @ abj which cost him 40k to 1974.

@Joxiri & cotton, tanx 4 ya contributions, i tink im a bit enlightened bout their dubious activities.
If i may ask, does d embassies knw abt those fake OLUWOLE doc?
Suxes, notin dey d issue ooo, i tink say na d OLUWOLE stuff dem arrange 4 ma friend.
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by joxiri: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2010
yea tamita
they have an original copy of every single document to cross check with dodgy ones
so its not difficult for them to figure outr dodgy ones
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^^^Alrite! Got al ya points joxiri. Real Nice learning frm guyz/gulz on Nairaland. Those OLUWOLE's r THIEVES!
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by suxes2005(m): 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
Aight Tamita,

so wat is ur guy doin now?

SHALOM
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
@Suxes,
d agent stil wan try anoda luck 4 d guy sha. Hope d guy travel because d agent don grab half of d pepe.
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by suxes2005(m): 7:20pm On Feb 12, 2010
Aight Tamita.

Aw much did he pay d agent?
And where is he trying to help him get?

I heard Germany gives visitin visa alot
I was @ dia embassy 2day

SHALOM
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 13, 2010
@suxes,
€5000 to b paid, €2500 down payment n he is travelling to ITALY.
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by symbian03(m): 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2010
Shittt, Tamita, do you think your friend is okay? How could he have paid such an amount to get what he could get easily with just an hotel reservation and other ties to prove the consular of his coming back to home country. Haaa all these agent dey chop ooo, coz i imagine why a reasonable person would pay more than 1mil naira to get a tourist visa.
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 13, 2010
Symbiam03,
Honestly, d guy is so desperate to travel out. His cousin had been readily waitin 4 him to show up. Though d guy is a Mobile Police(coporal). D agent had promised him he's gonna get d Visa @ all cost. . . . . .i've tried advisin him,bt he wnt listen.
Re: O.l.u.w.o.l.e V.i.s.a by suxes2005(m): 11:48am On Feb 14, 2010
His cousin is a wicked person
he cud av shown him a gud way to
come dia,

Haba, 2500? I dnt fink i can believe
this at all,

Anwyays. like symbian03 said
he can get it with hotel reservation and some
ties to show the consular he is coming
back home.

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Easy To Get Visas Of Countries In Asia And Europe / Need Help! US Asylum / How Can I Get To Ogba From Iyana Ipaja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.