Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School (51602 Views)

University Of Calabar Lecturer Carries His Student's Baby During Exam / Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / 6 Common Mistakes Students Make During Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Mandynews(f): 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
Its better have them when you are young grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by icon8: 4:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
EmekaBlue:
undecided I dont like how her breast looks..

Who ask you?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by ghanaman5050: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nice one . Say no to abortion
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
h
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by chemicalDisease: 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
if na naija their parents for don disown them
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by inventor432(m): 4:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
soft bwest
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Honourablecfr: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
I am proud of this girl, even in the face of defeat she is still strong. Not every girl with such condition could still continue her education in same school.

4 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by EmekaBlue(m): 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

Who ask you?
nobody
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by binsanni(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2017
ok. as how black her breast is. abeg comot that thing from there jor
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by emmymdk: 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Epositive:

how is she responsible bro? undecided

Because she took responsibility for her mistake... next thing you will say is that she is too small to have a baby, tell yourself the truth and ask at what age was your first sex?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Fearcom(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Epositive:

She's responsible because she didn't take the easy way out -abortion.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Aragon: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Epositive:

She is RESPONSIBLE by 01. owing up to her Act and not killing the Innocent baby via Abortion. 02. She is RESPONSIBLE by focusing on her future (School) by not allowing her situation deter her. 03.She is RESPONSIBLE by caring for the baby. If I can reach her I would give her a little Money even if it's for Baby food

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by condomuser: 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Where is Buhari?
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by ebanjop(m): 4:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
This one weak me...the school nor get admin?
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by seangy4konji: 4:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
It's better than the ones weh deh dump baby for gutter and put Latrine.

If we had been dumped like that. We won't have a chance to drink Goldberg,hustle,impact little into the world.

Me personally me proud of her and she still going back to school.

God bless you abundantly.
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
hodusglobal:
Your sister dey chop "GALA" too, but she dey always flush her own immature pregnant into the pit grin

Na u dey sell d gala grin
Hope say u no dey carry her change run grin grin
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Justdare: 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
hodusglobal:
Her own case is better than those unmarried ladies that are moving around with family planning for their body and some also preferred abortion.
Family planning, I would say that's being responsible.

2 Likes

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by simplekalu88(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
na so dem dey carry baby for dia country?

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mandynews:
Its better have them when you are young grin
According to your age
You must be rearing 15 kids grin
Where's their father undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by DRPAIT123(m): 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2017
OkuFaba:
My PULL-OUT technique saving me since secondary school.

Congrats to she and her baby daddy
the nemesis that will catch up with you is currently in China for this year bodybuilding contest,I hope he comes out victorious

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by iamuye(m): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
snazzy5050:
How is she not responsible sir? sad

Responsible is not just the perfect word to use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by OkuFaba(m): 5:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
DRPAIT123:
the nemesis that will catch up with you is currently in China for this year bodybuilding contest,I hope he comes out victorious
he failed a long time ago
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by snazzy5050(m): 5:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
Okay i get you now.
iamuye:

Responsible is not just the perfect word to use
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by OkuFaba(m): 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Aragon:

She is RESPONSIBLE by 01. owing up to her Act and not killing the Innocent baby via Abortion. 02. She is RESPONSIBLE by focusing on her future (School) by not allowing her situation deter her. 03.She is RESPONSIBLE by caring for the baby. If I can reach her I would give her a little Money even if it's for Baby food
She should increase her responsibility level by not swallowing any more pen*s till shes done with schooling
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by RoyalBlak007: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
♤She's strong
♤✓
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Penisman: 5:10pm On Aug 02, 2017
Epositive:

damn bro damn, what you're alluding is the approval of unwanted pregnancy so far it's not terminated...she's just 16 years old for crying out loud so immorality is now the motto angry

i hope your sister won't come across this post, whatever happens to total abstinence sad

#positivevibes
Fvck you with total abstinence...
You think it's easy especially at that age.

Who told you that there is a specific age for sexual intetcourse?

As soon as a boy's dickk begins to get errection and the girl's pusssy willing to receive the hungry dickk, then they are both of age to have some fuckks...

What you should be saying is for them to be given proper orientation on sex education.

1 Like

Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Nobody: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
icon8:

She's 16 years old...you bloody perv!
16 years breastfeeding a baby.
Wetin remain again
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by enemyofprogress: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
See as breast come dey hungry me

Vickyrotex,rokiatu,osusumustflow and ajepako anything for me?
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by iamtardey: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
sixwetin? undecided
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
Aragon:

you are saying this now cos you know she is far
Re: 16-Year-Old Zambian Student Breastfeed Her Baby During Examination In School by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
The most important thing is dat the nigga accepted responsibility undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Maths Teacher Asked To Teach English Language.... / Meet Iya Abubakar Who Became A Professor Of Mathematics At 28 / Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.