Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) (51647 Views)

Throwback Video Of 5-Year-Old Hanifa Abubakar Kidnapped & Killed By Her Teacher / Student Beats Teacher To Death For Flogging His Younger Sister In Delta (Photo) / See The Home Work My Cousin In Primary Two(2) Failed According To Her Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by bennysnipes(m): 10:41am On Mar 09, 2021
A Primary Four (4) Pupil, Veirat Pam Celebrated her Teacher in The most Adorable Way.

She made a drawing of her Teacher and wished her Happy International Women's Day.

Her class Teacher, Mrs Cecilia Guleng took to her facebook page to also appreciate the little girl and had this to say:

"Thank You Veirat Pam For Celebrating Me".

They both are in 'Queen Of Peace Primary School, Bukuru In Jos South Local Government of Plateau State.' - A Catholic Primary School.

What a remarkable way to show admiration for her Teacher.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Kriss216: 10:43am On Mar 09, 2021
Veirat Pam

Cecilia Guleng

Plateau people with their weird names.

Are these not Vietnamese names?

172 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Anigreat: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2021
shocked

Actually the drawing really make sense more than the actual person.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by SamgoldBaba: 12:25pm On Mar 09, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

WHAT!!!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by mytime24(f): 5:57pm On Mar 09, 2021
This one b like what u requested for online verses what u get in reality cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by femi4: 6:17pm On Mar 09, 2021
Ojuju calabar

3 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Mikelarteta(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
As much as I don’t have anything against celebrating out mothers and wives,Men should also be celebrated and appreciated.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Boye33: 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
I'm in dire need of a cheap apartment anywhere on the island (Ajah, obalende etc).

A cheap shared apartment is also welcomed.
I would be staying from Mondays to Thursdays only.

Please kindly send a dm or quote me if you have one.

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by wallay77(m): 6:50pm On Mar 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Jos people and weird vietcong type names

8 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by xcolanto(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Not far off the original.. Kudos
Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by jidxin(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
Kriss216:
Veirat Pam

Cecilia Guleng

Plateau people with their weird names.

Are these not Vietnamese names?
i swear... Very weird... They are mixture of Japanese Chinese and midbelt.. But i love their names.
BTW the girl really tried with the drawing.

12 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by jospepper(m): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's not so much about the beauty of the sketch but the energy, time and thought put into it is invaluable.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Beremx(f): 6:51pm On Mar 09, 2021
grin grin
Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Itisallright: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's ok since the teacher appreciate it.....
Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Anigreat:
shocked

shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Theta1: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
Everything is wrong with this post.

The names
The drawing
The OP

4 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Perfectsouth(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
ikwikwi personified grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by fourboys: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
D teacher must have been a nice person... but dat drawing
Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by prince2pac(m): 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2021
This people and their weird names

no be Thai and Vietnamese names be that

3 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Both the teacher and the pupil's names for me.
Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by sinkhole: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Mikelarteta:
As much as I don’t have anything against celebrating out mothers and wives,Men should also be celebrated and appreciated.
I feel angry when I hear something like "women's day", why should a day be set aside for just women?
To me, it is as if women are been favoured! But why?
Are our women not the co-resident of this planet?
The men feel as if they own everything and they just have to appreciate the women for helping them owning the world.
As for me, all days are for the women in my life as well as for the men!

1 Like

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Hahjascho(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
It's the teacher and the pupil's names for me.
Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
Awwwwww....

She really loves her teacher.

Well deserved.... teaching is a very hard tasking job and requires much patience and dedication.

3 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 09, 2021
There is something about Christianity with civility and serenity

Whether north or south the decency, love for life and peace would always rekindle

12 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
She just draw it the way she sees her teacher

2 Likes

Re: Girl Draws Her Teacher To Celebrate Her On Women's Day In Jos (Photos) by paulolee(m): 6:55pm On Mar 09, 2021
in class yesterday one professor asked all the guys to clap for the girls to celebrate them as "women's day tinz"....saying its not easy to be a woman..
some did bt I dint clap bcoz am not a simp n beaides guys aint being celebrated like dt even if life is more difficult for a guy than for d ladies..
he found out n aked me to leave d class....I took my bags n left d boring class, went home, logged online n started bombing.....no time for nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / ASUU Commences Indefinite Nationwide Strike / 500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.