Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,817 members, 7,956,085 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu (56881 Views)

Check Out How These Lovebirds Looks like With Biafran Facemask / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Tinyemeka(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
Israeljones:
This guy is filled with all talks and talks alone....
If hes trully pained and determined he wants this biafra of a thing he should stop talking and act instead of abusing and throwing jabs at people who never really had his time....
He should act... He should go to Abuja himself and demand for referendum and demand his illusion biafra from Osibanjo instead of making himself a mere celebrity..

We are tired of him sounding like lion but acting like timid rat...
He's not timid my man.

If you've seen him in action, you'll agree with me that he's not timid.

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by tmanuelle(m): 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2017
This boy needs help
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by IPOB123london: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
Young boy, I don't talk to people that don't respect dignity of life. Intellectual talk with sense and don't resort in denigration to drive home points. As it were I don't know any country in the world called zoo. When you make a comment like educated fellow, I bet to have a good discourse with you.
Besides, Nigeria does not become what it is today without the collective efforts of both Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and other ethnic groups. The last time I checked, Igbo held the most sensitive posts in Jonathan's regime. Heads of Finance, Petroleum, Chief of Army staff, Aviation, and other juicy posts but for six good wasted years they could not do or agitate for their region but were building empire for themselves and their families and the gullibles like you were hailing them. The problems Nigeria is facing today were caused by all tribes and not limited to a single tribe. Sometimes you folk even forgot that there's an arm of executive in each state. What have they done to better the down-trodden life? Only to embezzle and later use same money to fight the government to stay relevant.
You guys should behave in a civilised way than denigrating others with contrary views. The agitation is not a family agitation but collective one that would bring different and contrary views

burger!

how could some mallam in 1999 with the help of a white man lock their selves indoor to write some deadly and backward constitution for your so called executive; where is this world do these thing happen

There is no point reading what u ve psoted; how can people expect good governance from the so called executive that were imposed by their criminal click .

im not understanding. In a civilized world people get punish for corruption but here u have people in abuja that tell us cow should be free to move about while at the other hand salaries has not been paid for months

EXECUTIVES right?

what a zoo

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by mentor80: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2017
not common COMMON_SENSE and You Called Him a Leader.! Taah...
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by blackmantis: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
I am sure he made this statement while putting on his Jewish garb.

and

The way he is going, he may end up to be even worse than Hitler.

What an Irony!

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Sanchez01: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2017
MrSly:

Any Biafran that wants to remain in Nigeria is either ignorant or benefitting front the contraception called Nigeria.
I'm sure one mumu school collected bribe in the name of tuition fee from you. Contraception ko, emergency pills ni.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:00pm On Aug 02, 2017
Israeljones:
This guy is filled with all talks and talks alone....
If hes trully pained and determined he wants this biafra of a thing he should stop talking and act instead of abusing and throwing jabs at people who never really had his time....
He should act... He should go to Abuja himself and demand for referendum and demand his illusion biafra from Osibanjo instead of making himself a mere celebrity..

We are tired of him sounding like lion but acting like timid rat...
you may not see it yourself, but what you wrote up there only qualifies you as an animal living in a zoo and incapable of rational thinking. What do you expect him to do other than brainstorming? of course, you expect him to delve into terrorism because you are only capable of argumentum ad baculum. exactly what did the likes of Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Mandela do other than talk? the difference being that they opposed rational thinking Human beings as against Kanu's opposition to sub animal precipitates.

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by ihatesycophant(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB123london:

burger!

how could some mallam in 1999 with the help of a white man lock their selves indoor to write some deadly and backward constitution for your so called executive; where is this world do these thing happen

There is no point reading what u ve psoted; how can people expect good governance from the so called executive that were imposed by their criminal click .

im not understanding. In a civilized world people get punish for corruption but here u have people in abuja that tell us cow should be free to move about while at the other hand salaries has not been paid for months

EXECUTIVES right?

what a zoo

You mean those that also voted for your state governor are also criminals. Government start from bottom to top. Since independence what has been the contributions of your representatives to governance? Your representatives have received trillions of money to better your communities, what have been the impact
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Yyeske:
His ancestors and unborn generation are pigs, may God punish that thing that feels bigger than God. May he rot in hell.
What crap!
So much for a democratic, republican Biafra
shatap

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
Smh
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by yahmohy27: 10:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I cannot believe a supposed leader just addressed his fellow people as pigs.

Instead of trying to win them over he said this.
Wolahi gaskiya fa,this man doesn't know how to talk,has no respect and feel above every other persons.gush!
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:
Of course he's right!! angry

Idiots with biafran names that want to remain Nigerians are pigs especially those that don't want to leave Kano, Maiduguri, Lagos or Akure!! angry

U and him are the PIGs here. What is biafran name? I have an Igbo name and not biafran name.

I started hating this Kanu from d first day I listened to his radio biafra in a taxi in PH, He was full of venom and hate. We are marginalized but we have to first change d mentality of some of our young boys dat do not value their lives, and would prefer to b hanged in indonesia to not having quick money. When we are always on the news for drug, why would other Nigerians take us seriously n entrust sensitive positions to our care. You have to first rebuild d image from within and slowly gain d trust.
Other tribes especially Yoruba are well into scam especially internet scam in Malaysia but they would hardly do d very risky ones like drug dat d penalty is death but my people would easily do it not minding d consequences.
Any Igbo leader dat is to earn my respect would b d one dat will preach change in d mindset of our people so that they know that any risk that can easily take your life is not worth taking.
I love my people to death but dat will not deter me from saying my mind.
You can insult me all you want but if You are an Ipob supporter reading this, think about the root cause of d marginalization and think of a permanent solution instead of opting out. A new country cannot solve the problem, we have to first stop worshipping d rich and giving them titles(though this is rampant in virtually all parts of d country).
Just like a video I saw on Facebook today where some boys from Malaysia were throwing money around at a party in onitsha and MC was screaming "Alab money" and be advising all d youths present to go and make money if they have not yet made it. Such act should b rebuked and condemned to d fullest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Dee60: 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
chisupport:
I have said it before, those who call Nnamdi kanu a freedom fighters are people who are completely oblivious of who he truly is . I listened to his broadcast everyday for more than 8 months , while I was in Onitsha.

That Guy is an extreme Hate preacher.
Nnamdi Kanu chose his enemies especially APC members and their supporters because he knew that by doing so, he would gain the support of most Igbos who were still crying over the failure of GEJ. He Called them all manners of Abominable and unprintable names.
He made Buhari, Okorocha , Oshomole ,Joe Igbokwe Osinbanjo etc his sworn enemies and not the other way round as he wants people to believe.

Though I agree with some of his views, I must Admit that Nnamdi Kanu is a hate preacher and a war monger .

He has come to cause generational conflict amongst natural neighbors.

I am Igbo, but I cannot be fooled by his Hate messages that tends to make me hate my Neigbour all for some greedy political explanation.

Peace to all men of Godwill...Udo diri ndi ni'ne choro' udo.

He does not seem to be normal. That is why FG has left him alone.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by haske7(f): 10:08pm On Aug 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Idiots with biafran names that want to remain Nigerians are pigs especially those that don't want to leave Kano, Maiduguri, Lagos or Akure!! angry

Am sure u don't have single block of cement anywhere in nigeria. you probably have been unable to meet up with the hustle in nigeria and u think that by remaining in south East will change ya situation abi? Nnamdi kanu has no block any where in nigeria apart from his father's house in umu umuahia and of course the house his kids live in england so he does not give a shit... you guys will get the shocker of your life if u beleive that the majority of Igbos will join ya stupidity... it's equal right and justice that the majority of the Igbos want...

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Michael004: 10:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=rainylad post=59090809][/quote]You mean your mother is useless? You don't mean it. Aye iya e se wa baje toyii?

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Michael004: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
shatap
PIG. No be me talk am o, na our dilector talk am.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by sapele914(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

Jealousy just because you do not have one certificate of Occupancy (C of O) anywhere in Nigeria in your name. Useless failure. Kanu never pay rent 2 years now for U.K,landlord done throw way em junk for road.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
U and him are the PIGs here. What is biafran name? I have an Igbo name and not biafran name.

I started hating this Kanu from d first day I listened to his radio biafra in a taxi in PH, He was full of venom and hate. We are marginalized but we have to first change d mentality of some of our young boys dat do not value their lives, and would prefer to b hanged in indonesia to not having quick money. When we are always on the news for drug, why would other Nigerians take us seriously n entrust sensitive positions to our care. You have to first rebuild d image from within and slowly gain d trust.
Other tribes especially Yoruba are well into scam especially internet scam in Malaysia but they would hardly do d very risky ones like drug dat d penalty is death but my people would easily do it not minding d consequences.
Any Igbo leader dat is to earn my respect would b d one dat will preach change in d mindset of our people so that they know that any risk that can easily take your life is not worth taking.
You can insult me all you want but if You are an Ipob supporter reading this, think about the root cause of d marginalization and think of a permanent solution instead of opting out. A new country cannot solve the problem, we have to first stop worshipping d rich and giving them titles(though this is rampant in virtually all parts of d country).
Just like a video I saw on Facebook today where some boys from Malaysia were throwing money around at a party in onitsha and MC was screaming "Alab money" and be advising all d youths present to go and make money if they have not yet made it. Such act should b rebuked and condemned to d fullest.
do you think you deserve to be marginalized because of any short comings you may have? listen up you efulefu, Igbo people are a large enough tribe in Africa and capable of leading a country of our own. we will either get back into the high table or exit this banquet all together. it is not like we cannot host our own banquet.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by ApexPredator: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
chisupport:
I have said it before, those who call Nnamdi kanu a freedom fighters are people who are completely oblivious of who he truly is . I listened to his broadcast everyday for more than 8 months , while I was in Onitsha.

That Guy is an extreme Hate preacher.
Nnamdi Kanu chose his enemies especially APC members and their supporters because he knew that by doing so, he would gain the support of most Igbos who were still crying over the failure of GEJ. He Called them all manners of Abominable and unprintable names.
He made Buhari, Okorocha , Oshomole ,Joe Igbokwe Osinbanjo etc his sworn enemies and not the other way round as he wants people to believe.

Though I agree with some of his views, I must Admit that Nnamdi Kanu is a hate preacher and a war monger .

He has come to cause generational conflict amongst natural neighbors.

I am Igbo, but I cannot be fooled by his Hate messages that tends to make me hate my Neigbour all for some greedy political explanation.

Peace to all men of Godwill...Udo diri ndi ni'ne choro' udo.
Natural neighbors? Hate preacher?
Shut your filthy mouth. Pretending like Nigeria was bastion of love, unity and togetherness before Nnamdi Kanu. I guarantee you, the same feelings are mutual. Kanu has no time to be politically correct. There is no point sharing a country with those you can't get along with. We have been doing this whole one Nigeria thing for over 100 years and it still hasn't worked out, time to try something new.
Btw, our only natural neighbors remain the "SS" ethnic groups that we had contact with pre creation of this zoo. If not for the British our contact with "natural neighbors" would have been very limited
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:

I'm not a biafran. I'm not from the SE. Why are you pouring your frustrations on me? Am I dilector that called you an idiot and a pig? angry

Are you a biafran? With a igbo biafran name? Kanu, the albino hunchback, called you an idiot and a pig. Go and slap him abeg. Leave me biko angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Michael004: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB123london:

burger!

EXECUTIVES right?

what a zoo

In the zoo, your dilector just called you this...

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
haske7:

Am sure u don't have single block of cement anywhere in nigeria. you probably have been unable to meet up with the hustle in nigeria and u think that by remaining in south East will change ya situation abi? Nnamdi kanu has no block any where in nigeria apart from his father's house in umu umuahia and of course the house his kids live in england so he does not give a shit... you guys will get the shocker of your life if u beleive that the majority of Igbos will join ya stupidity... it's equal right and justice that the majority of the Igbos want...

E no concern you at all!! angry

I've already uprooted my mansions in Banana Iceland and Lekki phase 13 and replanted them in umuahia. Dilector has spoken and we will obey angry

3 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Iamzik: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malawian:

you may not see it yourself, but what you wrote up there only qualifies you as an animal living in a zoo and incapable of rational thinking. What do you expect him to do other than brainstorming? of course, you expect him to delve into terrorism because you are only capable of argumentum ad baculum. exactly what did the likes of Martin Luther King, Ghandi and Mandela do other than talk? the difference being that they opposed rational thinking Human beings as against Kanu's opposition to sub animal precipitates.

Hold it there!

Martin Luther did not insult or call people pigs. Or am I missing something?

Hitler sound more like a befitting role model for hate spewing Kanu. He even hate his own brothers so much to call them pigs. Really unfortunate that that is who you call your leader

4 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by gnykelly(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
omenka:
The current agitation was birthed with hate messages, it can only be sustained with hate messages.

Diplomacy is an alien concept in Kanu's head.

let assume they are given the said Biafra. I guess they won't be trading with the yorubas and hausas because they are animals
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Nwakaumu(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Anybody who is happy that his people are marginalized is a pig.Anybody who supports fulani terrorism is a pig .yoruba are pig,hausa-fulani are pig,joe igbokwe and charly boy are pig because they support all of the above.Nnamdi Kanu is right.

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
sapele914:
Jealousy just because you do not have one certificate of Occupancy (C of O) anywhere in Nigeria in your name. Useless failure. Kanu never pay rent 2 years now for U.K,landlord done throw way em junk for road.

Is it your failure? Is it your jealousy? Is it your unpaid rent? angry

Face your Nigeria while we face our biabia, sorry Biafra biko angry

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Israeljones(m): 10:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malawian:

i actually wanted to know you better and i checked tru ur profile and found out the topics you have created since joining NL and i can authoritatively say.. YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A GOAT... because if you are not what kinda dude in his sane mind wud create a thread like this one
'Baba bubu must legalize gay'
You are the type that have traded his brain for mb grin

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iamzik:

Hold it there!

Martin Luther did not insult or call people pigs. Or am I missing something?

Hitler sound more like a befitting role model for hate spewing Kanu. He even hate his own brothers so much to call them pigs. Really unfortunate that that is who you call your leader
insult is relative. Martin Luther King said he had a dream that white kids and black kids will hold hands together and play together. do you know how insulted the white racist of that time felt by such travesty from Mr. King? in any case though, your issues now is that you feel insulted and so will not reason rationally again. think this through, who has female issues now?
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by gnykelly(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:

first time I am seeing a level headed Ibo person. nobody says you shouldn't agitate for self-determination. but calling other people country zoo and abusing every tribe will bring hatred over innocent Ibos.
if you have your country won't you trade with your neighbours
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 10:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malawian:

do you think you deserve to be marginalized because of any short comings you may have? listen up you efulefu, Igbo people are a large enough tribe in Africa and capable of leading a country of our own. we will either get back into the high table or exit this banquet all together. it is not like we cannot host our own banquet.
U are d airhead here, even if dey give u biafra today, those agitating will turn d gun point at each other.
God blessed every part of dis con3 uniquely, we are d only people dat can survive without being active in politics due to our industrious nature.
We are not meant for playing political games and being corny in it like d yorubas dats y we keep losing out after every election.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
Israeljones:

i actually wanted to know you better and i checked tru ur profile and found out the topics you have created since joining NL and i can authoritatively say.. YOU ARE AN IDIOT AND A GOAT... because if you are not what kinda dude in his sane mind wud create a thread like this one
'Baba bubu must legalize gay'
You are the type that have traded his brain for mb grin
Akpa amu mpa gi there cheesy
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I'm not a biafran. I'm not from the SE. Why are you pouring your frustrations on me? Am I dilector that called you an idiot and a pig? angry

Are you a biafran? With a igbo biafran name? Kanu, the albino hunchback, called you an idiot and a pig. Go and slap him abeg. Leave me biko angry
who is dis one, didn't even know I quoted u. Abeg go sleep

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Trends On Twitter As Atiku From Cameroon Story Gone Viral / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.