Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu (55459 Views)

Check Out How These Lovebirds Looks like With Biafran Facemask / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by es144000: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:
I cannot believe a supposed leader just addressed his fellow people as pigs.

Instead of trying to win them over he said this.
Those following him need to be examined
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
who is dis one, didn't even know I quoted u. Abeg go sleep

You see that Kanu is right about you? You quoted me and wrote an epistle but suddenly developed selective amnesia when called out? Who is doing you? angry

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
U are d airhead here, even if dey give u biafra today, those agitating will turn d gun point at each other.
God blessed every part of dis con3 uniquely, we are d only people dat can survive without being active in politics due to our industrious nature.
We are not meant for playing political games and being corny in it like d yorubas dats y we keep losing out after every election.
isi anyu like you. Igbo people will no longer play the rigged loosing game set by the Nigerians against us. we are capable of creating our own games.

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by isahsalee: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Whaaaaaat? this guy calls his people idiot and pigs that have biafra names because they don't buy his ideas? and he aspires to be their leader someday?. Too bad.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kogi2010: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
what do u expect 4rm o frog face called kanu, insulting even his own parent
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Iamzik: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malawian:

insult is relative. Martin Luther King said he had a dream that white kids and black kids will hold hands together and play together. do you know how insulted the white racist of that time felt by such travesty from Mr. King? in any case though, your issues now is that you feel insulted and so will not reason rationally again. think this through, who has female issues now?

1. "you are a pig"
2. "I have a dream you and I will hold hands"

Assuming both statements are directed at a human being like yourself and without any prejudice, which of these two statements will you say is insulting to a fellow human being?

Answer simply 1 or 2 and let fellow Nairalanders be the judge.

No long explanations

3 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by maisauki: 10:36pm On Aug 02, 2017
Alakisa ti'n jo loru boope ile a mo ba'a
And King Solomon said PRIDE GOES BEFORE FALL
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Milestones: 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
HIGH ON WEED, POWER MONGER!!!!!
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:37pm On Aug 02, 2017
kogi2010:
what do u expect 4rm o frog face called kanu, insulting even his own parent
why insult Mazi Kanu by calling him frog face? Kanu is so embittered by this. Ode
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by rainylad(f): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
Michael004:
i insist my mum is extremely useless,so am i and our entire lineage
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by scholes0(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
As from today, their official names are I-PORK PIGS and I-PORK PIGLETS.

Gbamm!

3 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iamzik:

1. "you are a pig"

Assuming both statements are directed at a human being like yourself and without any prejudice, which of these two statements will you say is insulting to a fellow human being?

No long explanations
what is wrong in being a pig? is pig not a mammal like you? even pigs are cleaner than some of you, so yes, the pig should be the one to feel insulted, NOT YOU.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

You see that Kanu is right about you? You quoted me and wrote an epistle but suddenly developed selective amnesia when called out? Who is doing you? angry

Oboy u are not noticed, take back seat.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
Oboy u are not noticed, take back seat.

I had a back seat already before your busybody pushed you into my post.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Iamzik: 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malawian:

insult is relative. Martin Luther King said he had a dream that white kids and black kids will hold hands together and play together. do you know how insulted the white racist of that time felt by such travesty from Mr. King? in any case though, your issues now is that you feel insulted and so will not reason rationally again. think this through, who has female issues now?

1. "you are a pig"

No long explanations

Malawian:

what is wrong in being a pig? is pig not a mammal like you? even pigs are cleaner than some of you, so yes, the pig should be the one to feel insulted, NOT YOU.

So going by your logic I can say you are a pig. Correct?

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iamzik:

and I have every right to feel insulted or not. na you get your mouth, and na me get my brain. she ogbo?
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by WORDSENSEI: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB123london:

my friend keep quiet there. By the way we are happy you aint banging on the so called HATE and you are talking about insult.

Do you know million of people that has die only because of zero medical care in the zoo and the last time we remember your Leader is cooling off in London. The money for medical care development is still going through criminal channels and these are the people you support.

I can tell you have disgregate every sense of humanity in you and you wonder the reason IPOB want Biafra so you could continue to strive on your Inhumanity Republic of the Zoo

Idiotic Pig
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by talebearer123: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
shukuokukobambi:

I had a back seat already before your busybody pushed you into my post.
Goodnight, no hard feelings.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Warship: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
U and him are the PIGs here. What is biafran name? I have an Igbo name and not biafran name.

I started hating this Kanu from d first day I listened to his radio biafra in a taxi in PH, He was full of venom and hate. We are marginalized but we have to first change d mentality of some of our young boys dat do not value their lives, and would prefer to b hanged in indonesia to not having quick money. When we are always on the news for drug, why would other Nigerians take us seriously n entrust sensitive positions to our care. You have to first rebuild d image from within and slowly gain d trust.
Other tribes especially Yoruba are well into scam especially internet scam in Malaysia but they would hardly do d very risky ones like drug dat d penalty is death but my people would easily do it not minding d consequences.
Any Igbo leader dat is to earn my respect would b d one dat will preach change in d mindset of our people so that they know that any risk that can easily take your life is not worth taking.
I love my people to death but dat will not deter me from saying my mind.
You can insult me all you want but if You are an Ipob supporter reading this, think about the root cause of d marginalization and think of a permanent solution instead of opting out. A new country cannot solve the problem, we have to first stop worshipping d rich and giving them titles(though this is rampant in virtually all parts of d country).
Just like a video I saw on Facebook today where some boys from Malaysia were throwing money around at a party in onitsha and MC was screaming "Alab money" and be advising all d youths present to go and make money if they have not yet made it. Such act should b rebuked and condemned to d fullest.
Michael004

Iamzik

mpowa

Only a pig fit only for human sacrifice will support One Nigeria while Fulani herdsmen terrorists go on rampage.

Check yourself in a mirror if you aren't one
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by shukuokukobambi: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:
Goodnight, no hard feelings.

OK then
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by mpowa(m): 11:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iamzik:

Hold it there!

Martin Luther did not insult or call people pigs. Or am I missing something?

Hitler sound more like a befitting role model for hate spewing Kanu. He even hate his own brothers so much to call them pigs. Really j that that is who you call your leader
Hitler will not even call his own brothers pig just to force them to his way of reasoning, this one lack intelligence that's why it's all crude languages he uses on people who don't share his views.

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Iamzik: 11:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Malawian:

Iamzik
1. "you are a pig"

No long explanations

Malawian:

Iamzik

Malawian:

and I have every right to feel insulted or not. na you get your mouth, and na me get my brain. she ogbo?

Good.
You have helped me understand how an average kanu supporter thinks.

You think that when you insult other people who do not support your ideology they should take it as a compliment or ignore instead of gettibg angry or retaliating.

Please confirm if I got you right as described above

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Warship:

Michael004

Iamzik

Only a pig fit only for human sacrifice will support One Nigeria while Fulani herdsmen terrorists go on rampage.

Check yourself in a mirror if you aren't one
So if fulani go on rampage you will them leave d country?
Why others no leave abi na only u fulani dey disturb?
They gave kanu five eastern states according to him n he rejected, does he want to carry all d oil wells along with him before he can leave?
Let them do d referendum and you will see dat eastern states don't want biafra let alone south south.

You can tag all ur ipob negers all u want, let dem quote n I will reply accordingly.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Warship: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:

They gave kanu five eastern states according to him n he rejected, does he want to carry all d oil wells along with him before he can leave?
Let them do d referendum and you will see dat eastern states don't want biafra let alone south south.

You can tag all ur ipob negers all u want, let dem quote n I will reply accordingly.

A pig is also that one who supports One Nigeria while there are no functional seaports in the SS to support trade in the East

In short, that person is worst than a pig

That person is a cockroach
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Warship: 11:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
kenex4ever:

A pig is also that person who supports One Nigeria where an Igbo child who scored 180 out of 200 is denied admission while a Hausa Fulani child who scored 10 out of 200 is given admission

In short that person is a lice.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by ExInferis(m): 11:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
SenatorM:
[s][/s]Crap. What form of oppression are you referring to?
The Igbos are the most successful people who started from scratch after the civil war, what oppression are you talking about, Fulani attack or
what?

You beg in the South East, Igbo own legal business in the North and other part of Nigeria, how do the Igbos steal from you?

The North Muslim hate Christian because they don't share same ideology and attack their worship place, you talking about crime ,who commit crime more than the Norths, in terms of terrorism, Paedophiles, and all sort of evils.

You talking nonsense, the biggest thief in govt of all time is Abacha from the North

Lols if you're so successful why does the east look like the aftermath of an apocalyptic event?

Why are you so poor?

Why do you flock to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria spreading your filth and larceny, in the guise of legitimate business pursuit?

Why are you mostly uneducated?

Why is your messiah talking about igboe marginalization amd oppression?

Thought the whole biafra agitation was because you fukkers drew the short end of the stick?

Why do you need the fulani man's permission to be let go?

Walk already!

We can't wait to be rid of scum and vermin and your contagion.

3 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by ExInferis(m): 11:21pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB123london:

IBB used our oil money to build heaven in Minna

Abacha handed billions of oil money to white man in the name of confiscation

Criminal Buhari ran away with our private jet

Atiku walked away with billion of vat paid by the Igbos

aboki aboki aboki abeg oo na beg i dey beg

in the end of this foolish you will go to any mosque to pray with these killers and lethal looters

IPOB!

Lols look at this little fukking joker.

You have no oil. You've nothing.

All you've is your belligerence and your impotent rage.

None serves any purpose than to portray you as loud mouthed do-nothing cowards.

Have been hearing biafra since i wasn't born.

Still waiting to see it.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Warship: 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
ExInferis:

Lols if you're so successful why does the east look like the aftermath of an apocalyptic event?

Why are you so poor?

Why do you flock to all the nooks and crannies of Nigeria spreading your filth and larceny, in the guise of legitimate business pursuit?

Why are you mostly uneducated?

Why is your messiah talking about igboe marginalization amd oppression?

Thought the whole biafra agitation was because you fukkers drew the short end of the stick?

Why do you need the fulani man's permission to be let go?

Walk already!

We can't wait to be rid of scum and vermin and your contagion.

Why do you want to share One country with the Igbos

Aren't you tired of begging for unity
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kenex4ever(m): 11:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
Warship:

A pig is also that person who supports One Nigeria where an Igbo child who scored 180 out of 200 is denied admission while a Hausa Fulani child who scored 10 out of 200 is given admission

In short that person is a lice.
in which school? Is it unison or unn?

If dey like let dem admit in University of maiduguri with 2% is it your business or ur school?

They are just encouraging them to go to school, I have worked with some hausa guys and they are very smart but d preferential treatment they get is evident.
God blessed u not to depend on Nigerian politics, use it n better urself and don't die for a lost battle.
I support biafra agitation but not kanu's type.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Malawian(m): 11:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
Iamzik:

Good.
You have helped me understand how an average kanu supporter thinks.

You think that when you insult other people who do not support your ideology they should take it as a compliment or ignore instead of gettibg angry or retaliating.

Please confirm if I got you right as described above
arguing with you and your likes is like pouring water on a stone. nothing is getting through to you obviously. I just told you not less than 15 mins ago in as many words as well that WHAT YOU SEE AS INSULT, OTHERS MAY NOT SEE IT AS SUCH. You brought up a comparison between MLK and MNK words, insisting that MLK's words were not insultive in your own opinion, and I just made you understand MLK's words were not meant for you, but for the white racist he was opposing. Do you know how a white racist would have felt by such words from a black dirty Negro? Did such insult from MLK prevent them from doing the right thing? Like I said, MLK opposed rational thinking Humans while MNK is opposing Sub Animal Precipitates.

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by matrixme(m): 11:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
One does wonder if truly the association of Nnamdi Kalu's IPOB are a group of failed Ibo's with broken dreams. Naturally the Igbo tribe is known for their industriousness and ability to explore other geographic location for business.
For them to be putting their lives on the line to follow Kalu's ideology makes me wonder.
If you owned choice properties in an Hausa or Yoruba city for example, you wouldn't want to suddenly be alienated from your investment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari's Official Pilot, Chinyelu Chizoba Ndibuisi, Who Flies The NAF 001 Plane / After Meeting With Tinubu, Senators-elect Queue Behind Yari / Omoyele Sowore Speaks On Chude's Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.