Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

"Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu (55359 Views)

Check Out How These Lovebirds Looks like With Biafran Facemask / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kikake: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
DONSMITH123:

http://dailypost.ng/2017/08/02/idiots-biafran-names-say-want-nigerians-pigs-nnamdi-kanu-video/

Wow, Methinks, this is special delivery to Charly Boy Oputa who seems to believe he van change Nigeria with his #OURMUMUDONDO, as he parades semi-nude women from one town to the other.

Kanu should have ignored Charly old Boy, because Charly is only seeking publicity.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
most especially those that reside and work in lagos but refuse to leave.
u are taking too much space and work.go and establish your country and create jobs for yourselves
shikena
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Nobody: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
I Thot He Was Genuine, But He Is Just Another Con Man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Kilanee: 9:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ehiscotch:
So those that do not want to be part of your charade are idiots?
i swear this man need to be flogged
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kikake: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
As for any mainland Rivers person that bears Igbo name but says he or she is not Igbo - such a person is therefore a stranger in Rivers state. Such a person knows what strangers do is obey the laws of the land.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Michael004: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=rainylad post=59089388][/quote]Edit as you like, it won't change the fact that you are a prostitute, pig and idiot according to your supreme god. No be me talk am.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by chisupport: 9:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
I have said it before, those who call Nnamdi kanu a freedom fighters are people who are completely oblivious of who he truly is . I listened to his broadcast everyday for more than 8 months , while I was in Onitsha.

That Guy is an extreme Hate preacher.
Nnamdi Kanu chose his enemies especially APC members and their supporters because he knew that by doing so, he would gain the support of most Igbos who were still crying over the failure of GEJ. He Called them all manners of Abominable and unprintable names.
He made Buhari, Okorocha , Oshomole ,Joe Igbokwe Osinbanjo etc his sworn enemies and not the other way round as he wants people to believe.

Though I agree with some of his views, I must Admit that Nnamdi Kanu is a hate preacher and a war monger .

He has come to cause generational conflict amongst natural neighbors.

I am Igbo, but I cannot be fooled by his Hate messages that tends to make me hate my Neigbour all for some greedy political explanation.

Peace to you..Udo diri ndi ni'ne choro' udo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by mpowa(m): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Israeljones:
This guy is filled with all talks and talks alone....
If hes trully pained and determined he wants this biafra of a thing he should stop talking and act instead of abusing and throwing jabs at people who never really had his time....
He should act... He should go to Abuja himself and demand for referendum and demand his illusion biafra from Osibanjo instead of making himself a mere celebrity..

We are tired of him sounding like lion but acting like timid rat...
The fool knows he won't get his wish, Na the gullible Ipods I pity. Is this how a serious person behave? Serious activists who Really wants to get results knows how to engage the powers that be to the point of surrender, he hasn't even engaged the Igbo elites he wants to get results from Nigerian govt. The Igbo elders that recognize him are those who see his agitation as a political tool for their benefits. He's not even refined, can't even speak and inspire confidence in anyone except the ipob illiterates or probably those who pass the front of school.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by rainylad(f): 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Michael004:
Edit as you like, but my mom is a prostitute,my father a bastard while i am cursed to be useless and a criminal for life..,suicide is my next option..
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kikake: 9:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Aborigine9ja:
A dog that bags too much does not bite. Kanu has at the tail end turned out to be enemy of his own brothers by in sinanimous copaired them to pigs, but from our idea we knows them as human being and will continues regarding them as such. He's provocked that his market is not lucrative eventualy to be calling people all sort of names.

Your small divide-and-rule intelligence.

Is anybody who is Yoruba by origin, but suddenly says he is not Yoruba not fit to be called a pig?
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by NairaEffect(m): 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Oh ye piglets.
Now, follow father pig in grand sty style to the sty

6 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by kikake: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
These days, some prominent Igbo people, especially, Igbos from outside the five SE states are given bribes by Abuja to denounce Biafra and denounce they are Igbo. Such people are being referred to here as pig by Kanu.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
ARMY AND NNAMDI KANU CLASH ON ROAD BLOCK IN BIAFRA LAND. Watch - Biafra OR Freedom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zadXVivcH1E
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Michael004: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
[quote author=rainylad post=59090592][/quote]Yinmu, pig. According to kanu our director. If you think by editing and mentioning my mom will stop you from being pig as your lordship said. Then you are on a long thisng.

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Sagay212: 9:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
lexy2014:
so if he can say this now about his own people just cos they exercised their rights then how would he handle dissent when Biafra is realised?if he can't respect d rights of his own kin, how does he want other groups in d country 2 respect ibos.it clearly shows that Biafra is a means to an end 4 KANU.this guy can't handle power.he doesn't have it now and he talks like this

Kanu 's only hope is biafrau.d. He knows what he is doing. He is a hopeless fraudster. Even if the country is restructured, the idio.t will continue to shout biafrau.d because he has nothing to fall back on.

3 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by rainylad(f): 9:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Michael004:
Yinmu i am an expert on raping my useless mother..thats why Nnamdi Kanu's activities are frustrating my useless life..
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by IPOB123london: 9:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
chisupport: 9:14pm
I have said it before, those who call Nnamdi kanu a freedom fighters are people who are completely oblivious of who he truly is . I listened to his broadcast everyday for more than 8 months , while I was in Onitsha.

Nnamdi Kanu chose his enemies especially APC members and their supporters because he knew that by doing so, he would gain the support of most Igbos who were still crying over the failure of GEJ. He Called them all manners of Abominable and unprintable names.
He made Buhari, Okorocha , Oshomole ,Joe Igbokwe Osinbanjo etc his sworn enemies and not the other way round as he wants people to believe.

Though I agree with some of his views, I must Admit that Nnamdi Kanu is a hate preacher and a war monger .

I am Igbo, but I cannot be fooled by his Hate messages that tends to make me hate my Neigbour all for some greedy political explanation.

Peace to all men of Godwill...Udo diri ndi ni'ne choro' udo.

burger!

But your pastor in less than a couple of years went from nothing to flying a private jet and as if it wasnt enough he raped a church member and ask for forgiveness

The other day one mallam former poli oil money looter that was released by EFCC started to pray to their Allah

and suprisingly you see nothing wrong

ndi ara

try again
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Misterdhee1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
achi4u:
Whatever Nnamdi Kanu says mighty be true somehow.

Read the speech again.
There's no single truth in all he said. Google search the names of the heads of the various military bodies, and you will see that it's not the way he claimed it is. As for the pension woman, the law states that the next in line replaces the head of the service, in case of suspension..
The group that declared oduduwa did it at a press conference, albeit non-violently and without any hate speech whatsoever.

You guys should stop swallowing all his lies hook and line. You make it seem like all of una are illiterates. Kanu lies a lot.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by ExInferis(m): 9:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
SenatorM:
Look at Abokki saying the south East is poor, Come to the south to see thousands of your brothers begging in the street, The Level of poverty in the North has the highest percentage.

Animal thinking Abokis, Only Animals can strap bombs to themselves, Boko Haram and all sort of terrorism.

Only Animals could attact a particular religion cos they don't share same ideology with them.

Foolish Almajiris, Fulani terrorists.

Just list one valuable resources the North has and its contribution to the Economy of the Zoo Nigeria.

Pests,

And yet with all your resources and pseudoscience knowhow, you're still oppressed and dominated.

Yes some abokis beg in the East.

But igboes steal in the north.

And yes you're right we hate you because we don't share your ideology: to us, crime is reprehensible and not a way of life.

We do not institutionalize fraud and celebrate it as a national badge of honor like you crooks do.

Therefore, you deseve nothing but utter contempt and revulsion for your nefarious and obnoxious, hell even toxic, way of life.

5 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by IPOB123london: 9:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
sagay212

Kanu 's only hope is biafrau.d. He knows what he is doing. He is a hopeless fraudster. Even if the country is restructured, the idio.t will continue to shout biafrau.d because he has nothing to fall back on.

People like you made sure that Enugu airport never see the light of the day

common airport dey shake afonja

imagine Biafra

abeg ask Thiefinu to give me my share abeg abeg
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by NairaEffect(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
This one is nothing but a Desperado
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by ihatesycophant(m): 9:34pm On Aug 02, 2017
Error
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Digriz(m): 9:35pm On Aug 02, 2017
chisupport:

Peace to all men of Godwill...Udo diri ndi ni'ne choro' udo.
nwokem,kwanyere onwe GI ugwu.
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Misterdhee1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB123london:

my friend keep quiet there. By the way we are happy you aint banging on the so called HATE and you are talking about insult.

Do you know million of people that has die only because of zero medical care in the zoo and the last time we remember your Leader is cooling off in London. The money for medical care development is still going through criminal channels and these are the people you support.

I can tell you have disgregate every sense of humanity in you and you wonder the reason IPOB want Biafra so you could continue to strive on your Inhumanity Republic of the Zoo

What have you done to Allison your sister that stole billions of dollars and is equally receiving treatment overseas with the same loot proceeds?? U enjoy shaming other people that do not bow to you, and relate them to your problem. Yet, your governors and leaders are looting giants.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Okoyiboz3: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
Once again, the Biafran people of the Potopoto Republic have been disgraced by the cursed hunchback leading them speedily to doom.

I really hope Kanu has a sure end game cos he's putting innocent Igbos like Amarabae in deep sh!t. Unfortunately, Igbos are now in a worse position than when they Kanu started this madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by IPOB123london: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017

Exinferis
And yet with all your resources and pseudoscience knowhow, you're still oppressed and dominated.

Yes some Northerners beg in the East.

And yes you're right we hate you because we don't share your ideology: to us, crime is reprehensible and not a way of life.

We do not institutionalize fraud and celebrate it as a national badge of honor like you crooks do.

Therefore, you deseve nothing but utter contempt and revulsion for your nefarious and obnoxious, hell even toxic, way of life.

IBB used our oil money to build heaven in Minna

Abacha handed billions of oil money to white man in the name of confiscation

Criminal Buhari ran away with our private jet

Atiku walked away with billion of vat paid by the Igbos

aboki aboki aboki abeg oo na beg i dey beg

in the end of this foolish you will go to any mosque to pray with these killers and lethal looters

IPOB!
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by efizyboy47(m): 9:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
tired of hearing about these fool him don make him point make him go rest we don hear am tot he said he wanted referendum abi na by force so what happens to ma hustle here abi him get special plans for me

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by ihatesycophant(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB123london:

my friend keep quiet there. By the way we are happy you aint banging on the so called HATE and you are talking about insult.

Do you know million of people that has die only because of zero medical care in the zoo and the last time we remember your Leader is cooling off in London. The money for medical care development is still going through criminal channels and these are the people you support.

I can tell you have disgregate every sense of humanity in you and you wonder the reason IPOB want Biafra so you could continue to strive on your Inhumanity Republic of the Zoo

Young boy, I don't talk to people that don't respect dignity of life. Intellectual talk with sense and don't resort in denigration to drive home points. As it were I don't know any country in the world called zoo. When you make a comment like educated fellow, I bet to have a good discourse with you.
Besides, Nigeria does not become what it is today without the collective efforts of both Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and other ethnic groups. The last time I checked, Igbo held the most sensitive posts in Jonathan's regime. Heads of Finance, Petroleum, Chief of Army staff, Aviation, and other juicy posts but for six good wasted years they could not do or agitate for their region but were building empire for themselves and their families and the gullibles like you were hailing them. The problems Nigeria is facing today were caused by all tribes and not limited to a single tribe. Sometimes you folk even forgot that there's an arm of executive in each state. What have they done to better the down-trodden life? Only to embezzle and later use same money to fight the government to stay relevant.
You guys should behave in a civilised way than denigrating others with contrary views. The agitation is not a family agitation but collective one that would bring different and contrary views

4 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by Sagay212: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
IPOB123london:

People like you made sure that Enugu airport never see the light of the day

common airport dey shake afonja

imagine Biafra

abeg ask Thiefinu to give me my share abeg abeg

Gettaway you there! What is my business with enugu airport and how can I stop your phucking airport from functioning. You ipods don't always think before you type. Just like yapping trash. If I ask you simple question now, you will start crying.

2 Likes

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by SenatorM(m): 9:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
[s]
ExInferis:

Yes some abokis beg in the East.

[/s]Crap. What form of oppression are you referring to?
The Igbos are the most successful people who started from scratch after the civil war, what oppression are you talking about, Fulani attack or
what?

You beg in the South East, Igbo own legal business in the North and other part of Nigeria, how do the Igbos steal from you?

The North Muslim hate Christian because they don't share same ideology and attack their worship place, you talking about crime ,who commit crime more than the Norths, in terms of terrorism, Paedophiles, and all sort of evils.

You talking nonsense, the biggest thief in govt of all time is Abacha from the North

1 Like

Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by markonuche14: 9:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
Kanu as gone to the wrong track. Biafra can't be actualize with insult. He has fail biafra people
Re: "Idiots With Biafran Names That Say They Want To Be Nigerians Are Pigs" - Kanu by RisingSun1: 9:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol Do u know why many Americans love and voted for Trump? Because he is NOT politically correct.

Do you know why KANU is extremely popular? Because he is NOT politically correct.

The World have come to love and cherish Brave and Truthful people. Individuals who delivers the HOT TRUTH without fear or favor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

"The Satanic Trinity Of El-Rufai, His Son And His Wife" By Reno Omokri / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.