Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! (6526 Views)

El-Zakzaky: Foreign Doctors Arrive Nigeria To Examine Shiite Leader's Health / Armed Chadian Soldiers Arrive Nigeria To Battle ISWAP/Boko Haram Terrorists.PICS / Buhari Yet To Arrive Nigeria Two Days After Leaving U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by ComrTonwa: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Breaking;
Happening now Live.
The presidential advanced team of President Mohammad BUHARI just landing at the presidential wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl Airport Abuja.
PMB may possibly land in few hours time on-board NAF1.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by NuclearWinter: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2017
ALHAMDU LILLAH

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why u too dey lie like this grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by NuclearWinter: 5:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mynd44, I have begun following the OP and if within 72hrs the President isn't back I expect you to ban this BMC miscreant for violating Rule 8.

If by the expiration of my 72hr timeline and the President isn't back and I see this BMC rat still active here then I will rightly conclude you are a paid govt shill working in tandem with BMC.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by BUHARItesticles: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahaha, the fear of 90 days

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by OkuFaba(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
I will just sit back,be sipping my kunu and wait for the 90 days to elapse lemme see how the legislatures would handle his absense

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by Kutis2030(m): 5:14pm On Aug 02, 2017
I can wait to see baba may u leave long and continue ur tenure
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by greatgod2012(f): 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
I'm not surprised at all. This is expected, at least to meet up with the 90 days ultimatum!

Mr Integrity will spend few days or weeks and later goes back to the UK to continue his treatment and the counting starts all over again, probably the planned games till 2019!

Mr integrity indeed!

Smh......

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by plaetton: 5:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
Lol.
It's déjà vu all over again !

I guess midnight is the most auspicious time for a president, who has been away for nearly 3 months , to land grin.

There is nothing hidden at midnight that canno be eventually seen at mid day.
grin

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by Inception(m): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
grin grin

The Eagle has landed
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by greatgod2012(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
plaetton:
Lol.
It's déjà vu all over again !

I guess midnight is the most auspicious time for a president, who has been away for nearly 3 months , to land grin.

There is nothing hidden at midnight that canno be eventually seen at mid day.
grin

Lol.... only in Nigeria and also only by PMB, the Mr integrity himself!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by Nikbaebrown(f): 5:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
INDEED! When The Evil Plotter Beats His Drum For The Downfall Of The Innocents, ALLAH Will Not Let That Drum Sound!

There Are Kings And there are kings;
KING IS GREATER THAN King
It Is Not Changing Into The Lion That Is Hard,
It Is Getting The Tail Of A Lion.
Sai Buhari!!
You Will Last Long To Rule Us:

Kolanuts Lasts Long In The Mouths Of Them Who Value It.

May Allah Be Praised!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by vedaxcool(m): 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Watch as mad and mentally unstable children of hate come and cry their heart out.
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by ComrTonwa: 5:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
NuclearWinter:

If I don't see that old vulture by tomorrow morning then I will call you a chronic blind zombie bot

One of the grown up children of hate spotted
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by NuclearWinter: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
ComrTonwa:

One of the grown up children of hate spotted

We are waiting for that cadaver to return
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by Warship: 6:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hope plane crash won't stop him this time around
Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by reptile1: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
Why shud he come back in the middle of the nite like a thief?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by ComrTonwa: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2017
reptile1:

askmeagain.com

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by plaetton: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
INDEED! When The Evil Plotter Beats His Drum For The Downfall Of The Innocents, ALLAH Will Not Let That Drum Sound!

There Are Kings And there are kings;
KING IS GREATER THAN King
It Is Not Changing Into The Lion That Is Hard,
It Is Getting The Tail Of A Lion.
Sai Buhari!!
You Will Last Long To Rule Us:

Kolanuts Lasts Long In The Mouths Of Them Who Value It.

May Allah Be Praised!!
May your god grant your prayers to be forever ruled by physically and mentally incapacitated people.
Just count the majority of Nigerians out of it.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by SalamRushdie: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2017
Desperate old Fulani crook is coming back to recharge a new 90 days exeat pass since the other one go soon expire

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by Warship: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2017
This reminds me of Yar Adua saga

Buhari is dead otherwise he will show up in the day to greet Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by plaetton: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
Watch as mad and mentally unstable children of hate come and cry their heart out.

Yes , in this upside down universe of yours, only the mad people like us cry their hearts out against this CHARADE, this repeating pattern of imposed lunacy, the gross imbecilic entertainment by jesters in your medieval court.
Yes, we the mad children in this alternate reality nation will continue to cry our hearts out. undecided

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by vedaxcool(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
[s]
NuclearWinter:

If I don't see that old vulture by tomorrow morning then I will call you a chronic blind zombie bot
plaetton:

Yes , in this upside down universe of yours, only the mad people like us cry their hearts out against this CHARADE, this repeating pattern of imposed lunacy, the gross imbecilic entertainment by jesters in your medieval court.
Yes, we the mad children in this alternate reality nation will continue to cry our hearts out. undecided
CROWNWEALTH019:

Mynd44
[/s]

Why this unrequested display of 'e' pain

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by NuclearWinter: 6:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

We are waiting for the cadaver

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by vedaxcool(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2017
NuclearWinter:

We are waiting for the cadaver of cownu

By God's grace your wish shall befall cownu and his legion of zombies.

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by plaetton: 6:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Lol.
So you actually have a sense of humor shocked
Good stuff! wink
It helps when you have nothing to say. grin

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by chiagozien(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
reptile1:
he is now bat

1 Like

Re: President Buhari To Arrive Nigeria This Midnight!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
our presido is now a nocturnal being.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Budget: We Have Nothing To Hide - President Buhari / Prison Dog Better Off Than Inmate In Nigeria, Gets N3,000 Daily Allowance. / Nigeria: Sokoto Acting Governor Spent N1.52 Billion In Three Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.