Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush (25803 Views)

250 Elephants Sighted In Boko Haram’s Battlefield In Borno (Photo) / Colonel Kenneth Eze Elemele Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / Soldier Killed Along With 8 Colleagues After Boko Haram Ambush In Borno. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
@first I thought I entered the wrong thread after reading 1-5 comments that I even have to refresh my browser yet still the same thing. SMH 4 dem maybe Na car cry dey worry dem..

Bck 2 d topic it's so pity am yet to understand wot this boko guys really want

2 Likes

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Atiku2019: 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayam lost with the 1st 10 comments

1 Like

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2017
Insider job!
Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by anyimontana(m): 8:27pm On Aug 02, 2017
Castroii:

abeg ayam confused, still loosking for the correlation between the OP's write up and this one i quoted
ave never bin dis confused too..I don read from back to see if I can see Prado or Siena written somewhere

3 Likes

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by ettybaba(m): 8:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
How were they killed?
Wrong title.
Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by fisayo02(m): 8:47pm On Aug 02, 2017
I still don't understand the reason for the search at first. North get oil Ni?
Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Nobody: 9:11pm On Aug 02, 2017
anyimontana:
ave never bin dis confused too..I don read from back to see if I can see Prado or Siena written somewhere
hahahaha, even me sef, i had to read the stuf gradually like five times b4 i decided to comment.

2 Likes

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by armadeo(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2017
Castroii:

abeg ayam confused, still looking for the correlation between the OP's write up and this one i quoted

I confuse too. I had to scroll up to check if I had opened another thread by mistake.
Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by SalamRushdie: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2017
lofty900:
@OP do you know what billions of naira is? How much is a Prado or landcruiser? New hilux is N14, Multiply it by 20 and tell me if it's up to 500 million. See ur mouth like billions of naira undecided

Which thread is this abeg ? The topic is about Boko Haram and you guys are here discussing cars ..what's going on?
Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 03, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Which thread is this abeg ? The topic is about Boko Haram and you guys are here discussing cars ..what's going on?
lolz. The op edited the thread and post story of bokoharam. The original thread was about cars that were seized by custom

1 Like

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by DRPAIT123(m): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Hmm,in all honesty I smell a rat,let me try to explain.
The fed govt know quite well that the only way to rescue those kidnap victims alive is by negotiating with Boko-haram,but because they didn't want to(while knowing that they must rescue them ASAP) chose to do it in a violent way as against using tactics,meanwhile fed govt already knew the outcome is quite suicidal,but to avoid unnecessary derogatory statement by the opposition parties and rebellious Nigerians they chose the more ridiculous option...May God give the deceased family the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by Achadu76: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
this bubu boys sef.

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by senier007(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
lofty900:
very poor

It's look am not the only person that's poor in arithmetic,

http://punchng.com/customs-intercept-assorted-vehicles-indian-hemp-worth-n1-6bn/amp/

According to customs, the DVP is 1.3b not the actual price woooh just the duty those cars are suppose to pay

If you don't know anything remain silent
Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by senier007(m): 8:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
tuniski:

Don't mind the guy jare he seems poor in arithmetic!

http://punchng.com/customs-intercept-assorted-vehicles-indian-hemp-worth-n1-6bn/amp/

According to customs, the DVP is 1.3b not the actual price woooh just the duty those cars are suppose to pay

Re: How 9 Soldiers, 4 UNIMAID Staff, 14 Others Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush by tuniski: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
senier007:

Lame

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text Of President Jonathan's New Year Broadcast Speech Today / Osinbajo: I Was Elected, So Why Should I Resign? / Chief Of Staff: Gbajabiamila Resigns As House Of Reps Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.