Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Naija Sex Story: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party - 2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Sex Story: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party - 2 (3305 Views)

Pharmacist Dies During Romp With Lagos Sex Worker In Brothel / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown / Naija Sex Story: My Sex Marathon With Dami's Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Sex Story: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party - 2 by bbbabes(f): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2017
Incase you missed the 1st part, read here

https://www.nairaland.com/3959681/invitation-lagos-sex-party

Toluca and I became regular sex partners till we got back to Nigeria. I met her in my 2nd year on Campus and till we graduated, we had sex almost every night, it was a normal routine. Well she always made me cum and I also seemed to be the only person that could suck her to sleep.

Back to the Sex Party. It all started when the organizer asked us all to strip and keep our items in a box provided for every person. No phone was allowed at the party.

I didn't find it difficult to strip as that wasn't my first experience. My boobs and shiny ebony skin got the attention of a guy that looked so well endowed. I saw his dick and it was nothing compared to Jim's, my Chinese boyfriend in my first year on Campus. His dick wasn't that small, but you wouldn't just feel anything. I only enjoyed him suckling the hell out of my puuusy.

The dude walked up to me and just spoke some words into my ear. This I didn't get, but what he did next made me so hot. He took his finger right down into my pussy and I felt some current in my body. We were both standing while he was doing that.

I held on to his dick as well and stroke it so gently and felt the bulge rise while I was doing that. He felt so shaken and asked us to move to a vacant sofa at a corner. I tried to look out for Toluca and what I saw just made me got jealous. She was already on her knees getting banged by a guy and her mouth was on another guy's dick who was lying down right under neath her. She saw me and didn't seem to care. She looked as if she had missed the deee.

My partners name is Bode and he was so huge. We got down on the sofa and he went straight for my pusaay. His tongues were so so soft and he started with my clit, this he tickled for about 5 minutes before opening my VG further and then tonguing the walls. I couldn't ask for more as my soul was already in cloud9.

I pushed his head deeper until he had the whole of his mouth in my opening, I could feel his hot breath while he was eating me up and I just wished he wouldn't stop. He stopped for a while, rose, stroke his dick and then located my pussssy with his tip and began to stroke it on my P.

He was already flaccid and used that to get on before asking for a Condom. He wore that with the skill of a professional Fulker. My cunt was already wet and I couldn't wait.

He was about dipping his deek when I felt a grip on my boobs. Some other guy behind me was already feeling my Bobby and stroking it so hard that I loved it so much. He was already using his tongue on my nipu when I felt a big member in my vagina. Bode started pumping me so hard I began to make the hardest moaning sound I had ever made. I thought for a while if I would stop doing women, but didn't know how Tolu would feel if I told her. But at that moment I cared less, I was so much enjoying the 2 guys performing their magic on me.

That was just going to be the start of a long night, as I was going to experience my 1st double penetration that night.

BRB please. You can read more sex stories here pending when I come to complete this episode.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/search/label/SEX%20STORY?m=1
Re: Naija Sex Story: Invitation To The Lagos Sex Party - 2 by holatin(m): 6:45pm On Aug 02, 2017
Czechmegaswinger.
my Vaseline brethren and sisters knows it

(1) (Reply)

When All Your Friends Are Girls And Feel Cool Chilling In Your House / Marry Me This Year Or I Quit / A Simp And A King (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.