Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG (18129 Views)

BREAKING: APGA Ossy Prestige Reportedly Steps Down Drums Support For APC / Hon Ossy Prestige, Abia Factnewspaper, Iroegbu Emenike and Ohanku Road Aba / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by greatiyk4u(m): 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
This man in an attempt to attract Government sympathy to our people, the man ended up falling our hands

Any way that location in the picture is where our ancestors lived in the past.....if you look closely, you will site an upstair building where people now live

In Oshogbo and Ibadan brown roof settlements, you hardly find such
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by reptile1: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Flood has created many idps in Lagos state as some currently are homeless. They keep loitering around in search of hope to no avail.

2 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by uglyafonja: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
grin grin grin. IDP Camp in Aba grin grin grin.

Wonderment shall never end grin grin

This is SW, where we have an IDP camp littered everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by uglyafonja: 9:35am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:

This is SW, where we have an IDP camp littered everywhere..

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by JudasIsCucumber: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
Are you typing this straight from the camp?.. I really like your clothe, the orange one. cheesy
How have you been faring in that shitty place?

So u are making fun of pple affected by natural disaster, well sweet heart , I hope someone laughs and make fun of urs when the time comes
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Archangel15: 9:36am On Aug 03, 2017
Basic123:

Shifting goal post as usual.

THE THEME OF THE THREAD IS

"THE STATUS OF ABA AS AN IDP CAMP" as established by Honourable Prestige Ossy, member representing Aba
North and South Federal constituency in the House of
Representatives

Can you point out an idperson in that picture?
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Ijaya123: 9:40am On Aug 03, 2017
Sprumbabafather:

We know where the real IDP camp is. In Oshogbo. Oshogbo IDP camp is caused by laziness and insolence.

Oshogbo seem to be giving you nightmares.

So this is the japan of Africa? The developer of the whole world. No wonder the clown called Kanu called them pigs and idiots. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 9:46am On Aug 03, 2017
nextprince:

Gberra, I swear u don become complete madman grin grin grin Laff want comot my teeth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I know say na this post you dey refer to.

Lol!!! Bro you're on point. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 03, 2017
Flood prone areas... the government needs to overhaul their drainage system.
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by ishaq062(m): 9:52am On Aug 03, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Worst governors in Nigeria

1. Ifeayin Okowa - delta
2. Ortom - benue
3. Ikpeazu - abia
4. Bello - kogi
5. Bello Masari - zamfara
6. Timipre Sylvia - bayelsa

your list is not complete without kwara State Governor. as anybody he is a failure.
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Markfemi: 9:57am On Aug 03, 2017
I dey laugh o
See poverty has ravaging Igbo land
grin

3 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Ijaya123:

Oshogbo seem to be giving you nightmares.

So this is the japan of Africa? The developer of the whole world. No wonder the clown called Kanu called them pigs and idiots. grin grin grin
My Jews are pigs and idiot - Kanu

5 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Okoyiboz3: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Mehn, Yorubas don give ipods morning food chop.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by ProWalker: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Aba should be levelled down and build ground up all over again

3 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Markfemi: 9:58am On Aug 03, 2017
uglyafonja:

This is SW, where we have an IDP camp littered everywhere..

Still better than this Igbo children

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by ExInferis(m): 10:00am On Aug 03, 2017
Where's that idiot senatorM who was prancing and preening that the East is developed?

2 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by kulrunsman79(m): 10:04am On Aug 03, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

1. Ifeayin Okowa - delta
2. Ortom - benue
3. Ikpeazu - abia
4. Bello - kogi

The last time I checked, Bello Masari is the governor of Katsina state whereas Yari is that of Zamfara

1 Like

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by greatman247(m): 10:12am On Aug 03, 2017
Him too as senator should do his bit to alleviate his people's many problems. He should do drainages and build for his people, he is part of government too he should also shout to his governor, before shouting to FG. FG has responsibility to alleviate the poverty in all the states not just Abia.
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by badman007(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

1. Ifeayin Okowa - delta
2. Ortom - benue
3. Ikpeazu - abia
4. Bello - kogi

Okowa is a bastard. The guy no go die better

2 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Horllamideh(m): 10:14am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:
My bro, They never saw this coming....
Now I can be prouder of Ogbomosho or Oshogbo than ever!
Very digusting crackheads!

I no to gbadun your comment baba, the dirtiest place in Ogbomoso is neater than the neatest part of Onitsha

7 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by SenatorM(m): 10:20am On Aug 03, 2017
gberra:

The main IDP is at Oshogbo.

Check out the top 5 dirtiest state in Nigeria
http://opera.pulse.ng/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by SenatorM(m): 10:21am On Aug 03, 2017
Horllamideh:

I no to gbadun your comment baba, the dirtiest place in Ogbomoso is neater than the neatest part of Onitsha

All your states in the South West ranked the dirtiest in Nigeria

http://opera.pulse.ng/local/world-environment-day-5-dirtiest-states-in-nigeria-id5118981.html

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by SenatorM(m): 10:23am On Aug 03, 2017
Markfemi:

So Almajiris are now Igbo Children?

Check out the top 5 dirtiest States in Nigeria

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by wristbangle: 10:24am On Aug 03, 2017
KanuJEWSarePIGS:

My Jews are pigs and idiot - Kanu

grin cheesy

The moniker though

2 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by gberra: 10:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Horllamideh:

Oga mi, pardon my manners cheesy cheesy... You know what they say about Aba being the dirtiest town in West Africa. grin

3 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Markfemi: 10:32am On Aug 03, 2017
SenatorM:
So Almajiris are now Igbo Children?

Check out the top 5 dirtiest States in Nigeria

Be displaying fake statistics when we know the dirtiest city in the world not even Nigeria is onitsha
Filled with piglets

7 Likes

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by SenatorM(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
When you talk about the dirtiest tribe, everybody knows its Afonja

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by smileyoo: 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
its time tribal bigots in nairaland should borrow brain. in nigeria, there are two classes of people, the elites and the poor masses. while the elites are united in looting our national treasury irrespective of tribe or religion, the masses, ironically are only united in supporting the looting elites along tribal & religious lines. there is faliure of govt in every part of the country because of this our wrong attitude of not confronting the looting elites, instead we foolishly rejoice in each other's plights as if there is any part of the country that is okay. the earlier we stand up to the evil antics of the looting elites, the better for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:33am On Aug 03, 2017
Markfemi:

Take am softly dey lie now, bro. There's no way in hell those are Igbo children.
Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Markfemi: 10:39am On Aug 03, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Take am softly dey lie now, bro. There's no way in hell those are Igbo children.

No be me talk am
Yibola land land of pigs, beggers and Idp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Already Have IDPs In Aba Just Like In The North East - Ossy Prestige Tells FG by Markfemi: 10:40am On Aug 03, 2017
SenatorM:
When you talk about the dirtiest tribe, everybody knows its Afonja

Don't give Yoruba your title with some fake Igbo journalist
We are talking global ranking

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarah Alade Sues Alfred Olufemi And Gidado Yushau, Demands N500 Million / Ifeanyi Ubah Challenges Soludo To A Public Debate On Anambra Election / Abba Kyari: Court Extends Detention Order On Detained DCP By 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.