Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,270 members, 7,822,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell (30589 Views)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Nigerian Man, Efosa Silas Sick at UAE Hospital, Who Knows The Family? / Different Types Of People When They Fall Sick (images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell by tjskii(f): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I honestly respect people wey get the mind to knack sickler.

I've tried it once.
Bad thing the girl was also asthmatic.

I was doing rebete on top of her,
Then her moans turned to groans
Then growls
Then it dawned on me this was not sounds of enjoyment but the pangs of death gripping the Nwaada.

Nwanne, I didn't know when my preek went limp
I started speaking in tongues and sat her upright using my chest to support her.
In the midst of my speaking in tongues, I was quickly calculating how to dispose the body if she died.
God saved me!

Before the break of dawn sef, I had discharged her to go with her problems.
Since then, once you tell me you are a sickler or asthmatic, I make Usain Bolt look like a learner.

grin grin cheesy my tummy o,thinking of how to dispose body in d middle of tongue speaking session, hahahaha, u nor jus try
Re: Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell by Nobody: 1:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Abali1:

You have survived this long, not by your power or might. Him, who have led you this far, will continue to hold up.

Amen
Re: Anne Welsh Welcomes 2nd Child After Surviving Sick Cell by jbblues24(m): 1:31am On Jun 02, 2019
Delightful. So amazing. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / What Is The Alternative Cure For Hepatitis B / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.