Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Rev Fr Patrick Henry Edet Resigns As A Catholic Priest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING NEWS: Rev Fr Patrick Henry Edet Resigns As A Catholic Priest (1557 Views)

Patrick Henry Edet Dedicates His Child / Patrick Henry Edet Celebrates 1st Wedding Anniversary & 50th Birthday (Photos) / Wedding Of Patrick Henry Edet And Inyene Sampson Akpan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Rev Fr Patrick Henry Edet Resigns As A Catholic Priest by inpeace: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
“From Today Henceforth, I cease to be a Catholic Priest, in my spirit and in my soul… I forgive those who will criticize me, I live for God…I seek freedom for my soul. As I leave, I leave smiling I AM SO HAPPY THAT I AM FREE” …..HENRY PATRICK EDET! …

The founder of the Grace Family Global outreach and Radio Preacher in Akwa Ibom State, Reverend Father Patrick Henry Edet has resigned as a Catholic Priest.

Edet broke the news during his Grace and Inspiration radio show on Planet Radio 101.1FM on Wednesday.

The priest who announced that he should be addressed simply as Reverend Patrick Edet said it was time to move on and serve God in a different capacity, attributing his resignation to some bottlenecks within the Catholic Church which has conflicted his ministry and what God called him for.

He thanked the Catholic Church for the opportunity given him to get to the present height, describing the church as one of the most organised denomination but added that his ministry was beyond the boundary of the church as a missionary.

Reverend Edet who has been a priest for eleven years also announced that Grace Family Global Outreach will continue its programmes and activities as an independent ministry.

SOURCE: http://www.planet101fm.ng/reverend-father-patrick-henry-edet-resigns-catholic-priest/

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Rev Fr Patrick Henry Edet Resigns As A Catholic Priest by Lekan1o1: 10:33pm On Aug 02, 2017
shocked
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Rev Fr Patrick Henry Edet Resigns As A Catholic Priest by FUNNYBONE1(m): 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
sorry op, this is politics section
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Rev Fr Patrick Henry Edet Resigns As A Catholic Priest by inpeace: 11:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
FUNNYBONE1:
sorry op, this is politics section
reasons may be political

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With / Difference Between 'giving And Sacrifice' As Nature Demands / 8 Very Noticable Signs Of FAKE PASTORS/PREACHERS/BISHOPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.