Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With (1504 Views)

Is It Acceptable To Withhold Tithes If I Disagree With The Pastor? / History And Significance Of The Bible You Don't Know About / Major Facts And Figures About The Bible You Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 8:43pm On Nov 11, 2017
Is there anything in the bible you disagree with ...share you thoughts and opinions

cc. lalasticlala Johnydon22 butterflylion butterflyl1on felixomor hopefullandlord analice107 obinna58 mynd44 fleewpeed
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
I disagree with the book itself

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 8:48pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tnnig:
because
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
Samsimple:
because
it is outdated...
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by OtemSapien: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tnnig:
chai! You didn't even let the op land first grin
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tnnig:
it is outdated...
ok give me the latest version
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by OtemSapien: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tnnig:
it is outdated...
Here is the truth
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2017
OtemSapien:
chai! You didn't even let the op land first grin
lol...no need to land,no land to waste
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by OtemSapien: 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2017
Tnnig:
lol...no need to land,no land to waste
grin
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Samsimple:
Take https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/ doctrine-ufos
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by OtemSapien: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2017
Samsimple:

We're expecting the popes to publish the latest version. But it wouldn't have any significant effect on us because the gods(Yahweh, Pol, Eusebius, Faulkin) who are behind the words of the bible are currently held in their spiritual cage.
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Fleewpeed: 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2017
Out of all the planet in the universe and millions of galaxy why send devil to earth

2 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
I disagree the fact that its says before u were born I have already known what you will become

Jer 4:

So its means HE already knew some will become prostitutes and yahoo guys tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 6:23am On Nov 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
I disagree the fact that its says before u were born I have already known what you will become

Jer 4:

hmm
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by smoy: 6:33am On Nov 12, 2017
Samsimple:

Is there anything in the bible you disagree with ...share you thoughts and opinions

cc. Johnydon22 fleewpeed butterflylion butterflyl1on felixomor hopefullandlord analice107 obinna58
yes i disagreed with that which said many of Israelite chiefs saw God and He even hosted them with food and drinks, this is interpolation and contradiction. among many
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 6:35am On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
yes i disagreed with that which said many of Israelite chiefs saw God and He even hosted them with food and drinks, this is interpolation and contradiction. among many
what the hell i have never come across this one before oohh
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by hopefulLandlord: 6:41am On Nov 12, 2017
I disagree with all the core messages
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 6:44am On Nov 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I disagree with all the core messages
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by smoy: 6:45am On Nov 12, 2017
Samsimple:

what the hell i have never come across this one before oohh
Exodus 24:10 and they saw the God of Israel; and there was under his feet as it were a pavement of sapphire stone, like the very heaven for clearness. 11 And he did not lay his hand on the chief men of the people of Israel; they beheld God, and ate and drank.
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by jerrywill(m): 7:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Homeboiy:

Jer 4:

Life is programmed with two roads...u make the choice...God knows the actions(of every minute o)
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2017
Fleewpeed:
Out of all the planet in the universe and millions of galaxy why send devil to earth
the thing weak me oohh
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by jerrywill(m): 7:09am On Nov 12, 2017
smoy:
Exodus 24:10 and they saw the God of Israel; and there was under his feet as it were a pavement of sapphire stone, like the very heaven for clearness. 11 And he did not lay his hand on the chief men of the people of Israel; they beheld God, and ate and drank.
Did u read verse two? what of 12 and 13? did u forget that God did visit them inform of cloud?
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Fleewpeed: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2017
Lalasticlala come and do the needful
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by OtemSapien: 7:19am On Nov 12, 2017
Imagine, ladder was long enough to climb from earth to heaven. Jacob's ladder grin
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by smoy: 7:21am On Nov 12, 2017
jerrywill:

Did u read verse two? what of 12 and 13? did u forget that God did visit them inform of cloud?
exo 24:10 and they saw the God of Israel; and there was under his feet as it were a pavement of sapphire stone, like the very heaven for clearness. 11 And he did not lay his hand on the chief men of the people of Israel; they beheld God, and ate and drank.

12 The Lord said to Moses, “Come up to me on the mountain, and wait there; and I will give you the tables of stone, with the law and the commandment, which I have written for their instruction.” 13 So Moses rose with his servant Joshua, and Moses went up into the mountain of God. 14 And he said to the elders, “Tarry here for us, until we come to you again; and, behold, Aaron and Hur are with you; whoever has a cause, let him go to them.”

These are the verses you asked for now tell me where he said they did not see him, they even saw a stone under his feet
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 7:24am On Nov 12, 2017
OtemSapien:
Imagine, ladder was long enough to climb from earth to heaven. Jacob's ladder grin
hahahahaha
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by EmperorHarry: 7:24am On Nov 12, 2017
Why create Earth and put everything you've created on it inside a garden like WTF is the remaining land for?? Dinosaurs??
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by EmperorHarry: 7:26am On Nov 12, 2017
Why did the bible say adam named all the animals cos i didn't see where it said adam spoke over 500+ languages

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 7:34am On Nov 12, 2017
EmperorHarry:
Why did the bible say adam named all the animals cos i didn't see where it said adam spoke over 500+ languages
jamb question for CRS
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by Samsimple(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2017
EmperorHarry:
Why create Earth and put everything you've created on it inside a garden like WTF is the remaining land for?? Dinosaurs??
maybe after the days of dinosaurs
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by EmperorHarry: 7:37am On Nov 12, 2017
Why is there a difference btw the accounts in the bible...most notably but invisble to most Christians even pastors are
1.the lineage of Jesus: Luke 3 vs Matthew 1
2.The words jesus said before he died
Matthew 27:46 vs Luke 23:46 vs john 19:30
undecided
Re: Is There Anything In The Bible You Disagree With by OtemSapien: 7:40am On Nov 12, 2017
Samsimple:

jamb question for CRS
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Judas Betrayed Jesus. / What If, The Devil Don't Exist, Will You Still Be A Christian? / Please I Need A Spiritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.