Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,738 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China (930 Views)

Hackers Take Over Twitter Accounts Of Celebrities In Crypto Scam, $200k Stolen / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by Lagospeople1: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2017
Re: They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by gossipcop: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2017
wow shocked
Re: They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by julietm123: 12:47am On Aug 07, 2017
I dont understand. They never seen black people before or what? I wouldnt like to be in that woman's shoes. I feel this is rather embarrassing.
Re: They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by Suspense12(m): 1:47am On Aug 07, 2017
grin grin grin

Yes they are celebrities cos that's my wife n babies....

We were at the Forbidden City in China

cool cool
Re: They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by Amberon11: 4:14am On Aug 07, 2017
Been through this before
Re: They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by Lagospeople1: 7:46am On Aug 07, 2017
Suspense12:
grin grin grin

cool cool

na wa o! and how did it feel?
Re: They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by sinkhole: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2017
Suspense12:
grin grin grin

cool cool
The Chinese were more interested in your little girl than your wife because her skin is still natural unlike the skin of your wife which has passed through myriads of toning creams, your girl is still ebony black grin In about 15years time, nobody (I meant, no Chinese!) will give a fuuuuck about her too, because she too would have transformed embarassed I am sure you're the one filming and nobody seems to give a 4uck about you too cheesy grin
Besides, why are your family moving, seemingly, in opposite direction to the rest of the people? Na question o, bros cheesy
Re: They Were Made Instant Celebrities In China by Lagospeople1: 8:21pm On Aug 07, 2017
sinkhole:
The Chinese were more interested in your little girl than your wife because her skin is still natural unlike the skin of your wife which has passed through myriads of toning creams, your girl is still ebony black grin In about 15years time, nobody (I meant, no Chinese!) will give a fuuuuck about her too, because she too would have transformed embarassed I am sure you're the one filming and nobody seems to give a 4uck about you too cheesy grin
Besides, why are your family moving, seemingly, in opposite direction to the rest of the people? Na question o, bros cheesy

why na.. give the man a break habba

(1) (Reply)

Is It Only Low Income Earners That Live On Mainland Of Lagos? / 2019: Okun Leaders Shops For Dino Malaye's Replacement, Calls Teejay Yusuf / APC Removed A Member For Anti Buhari Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.