Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,898 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? (32436 Views)

Neymar Grooving To Burna Boy’s "Ye" (Video) / Najila Trindade: Brazilian Police File Defamation Suit Against Neymar's Accuser / Cristiano Ronaldo's ₦6.5b Bugatti:9 Things You Could Buy With The Price Tag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by rhames(m): 4:43am On Aug 03, 2017
Aldebaran:
Neymar has agreed a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain ahead of a world-record transfer from Barcelona worth a total of nearly £450m.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10971192/neymar-agrees-five-year-paris-saint-germain-deal-ahead-of-world-record-450m-transfer-from-barcelona

Brazilian footballer Neymar is set to leave his Spanish club Barcelona to move to France's Paris St-Germain - but the move is set to cost a record-breaking €222m fee.
At today's prices, one Neymar is worth £198m, or $262m, which could buy

A plane (or three)
One Neymar could buy three Boeing 737-700 passenger planes, which cost $82.4m each.

If you wanted to upgrade to the snazzier 737-800 - the type of plane that makes up a large chunk of Ryanair's European fleet - you'd only be able to afford two, with about $65m left over for bells and whistles.

Alternatively, you could exchange your Neymar for a private jet - ranging up to about $100m - and then spend the rest on the (insanely high) running costs every year.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-40806702

CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
you can also build a standard film studio like Pinewood Studios to save foreign exchange for Nollywood and promote talent in that regard.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by sarutobie(m): 5:26am On Aug 03, 2017
midehi2:
Na waoo

he should hire me to just clean his boot
And also clean his BALLS while you are at it grin

1 Like

Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by 989900: 5:34am On Aug 03, 2017
pat077:
This is not good for the game

It will never end well at this rate.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by judedwriter(m): 5:41am On Aug 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

He won't flop, Bro. Before he came to Barca, he virtually carried Santos on his back. He went to Barca and continued his shine. The same thing he's doing in the Brazilian National Team. He just won't flop.

There are people that are just meant to be stars.
He wants to be the star of PSG, and be the best player on the planet taking over from messi... at 25 he still has more to offer than messi who is 30, which is why he opted to leave.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by InvertedHammer: 6:03am On Aug 03, 2017
Aldebaran:
Neymar has agreed a five-year contract with Paris Saint-Germain ahead of a world-record transfer from Barcelona worth a total of nearly £450m.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/12691/10971192/neymar-agrees-five-year-paris-saint-germain-deal-ahead-of-world-record-450m-transfer-from-barcelona

Brazilian footballer Neymar is set to leave his Spanish club Barcelona to move to France's Paris St-Germain - but the move is set to cost a record-breaking €222m fee.
At today's prices, one Neymar is worth £198m, or $262m, which could buy

A plane (or three)
One Neymar could buy three Boeing 737-700 passenger planes, which cost $82.4m each.

If you wanted to upgrade to the snazzier 737-800 - the type of plane that makes up a large chunk of Ryanair's European fleet - you'd only be able to afford two, with about $65m left over for bells and whistles.

Alternatively, you could exchange your Neymar for a private jet - ranging up to about $100m - and then spend the rest on the (insanely high) running costs every year.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-40806702

CC
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
/

Forward it to Hushpuppy.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by kobabe(m): 6:11am On Aug 03, 2017
Pogba right now
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by Lalaonpoint(f): 6:13am On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=dkronicle post=59096592]i don dey buy football kits for all my pikin... after God, they must embrace football.. must. by force.. i will even impregnate their mother in goal post so they will become strikers. na strikers earn money pass na[/quote i concur]
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by alphaeus212(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2017
CHAI I FOR NOEVEN NEAR SCHOOL GATE SEF
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by fredoooooo: 6:19am On Aug 03, 2017
pat077:
This is not good for the game

100 million on Gareth Bale to real Madrid spoilt the game , history will always remember that ...
Now it's business as usual for the business men in the game ....
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by wintersnow(m): 6:19am On Aug 03, 2017
midehi2:
Na waoo

I can hire you
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by kaykaymcb(m): 6:20am On Aug 03, 2017
Also remember to buy a toon for yourself from that extra cash..check my signature...also follow my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3845207/portfolio-super-realistic-cartoons-manipulations-500naira

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by obonujoker(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2017
Buy a lot of Afonja lands, become a landlord, and rent out rations to them....

Buy my PhD certificate

Have a lot of estates and land in Nigeria...
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by GOFRONT(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2017
Some of our politicians are worth this amount.....But u wil neva know, coz it is illegal......

1 Like

Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by MJlee31(m): 6:32am On Aug 03, 2017
World best in the making
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by LaExpert: 6:41am On Aug 03, 2017
lonelydora:
What of Diezani's $90 billion?
How does it sound to you? Is it possible in Nigeria?
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by Topestbilly(m): 6:46am On Aug 03, 2017
In2systemsTech:
I Don start to play ball today

Uncle is too late, or u will accept anointing oil as transfer fee?

Lmao

1 Like

Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by Dino98: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

He won't flop, Bro. Before he came to Barca, he virtually carried Santos on his back. He went to Barca and continued his shine. The same thing he's doing in the Brazilian National Team. He just won't flop.

TRUE

He is d real definition of football entertainment.
*Okocha
*Ronaldinho etc

He brings a lot to any team he plays in. Born to be a star!!!
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by adetes: 6:50am On Aug 03, 2017
I can't play football again but my sons r going to play football
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by CaptPlanet(m): 6:54am On Aug 03, 2017
They still wont win ucl
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by olayanju22(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
preciousonwel:
it can buy me my state
Ebonyi bah?
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by whytepawn1(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:

making sense brother...
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by lifeispeace: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
dkronicle:
i don dey buy football kits for all my pikin... after God, they must embrace football.. must. by force.. i will even impregnate their mother in goal post so they will become strikers. na strikers earn money pass na
grin grin grin
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by Kay17: 7:12am On Aug 03, 2017
NeeKlaus:
PSG will get it back in due time. Shirt sales, image rights, advertising campaign. It seems to me they are actually the better off party in this transaction.

How? Break it down and let's see.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by pxjosh(m): 7:24am On Aug 03, 2017
That 18trillion us debt caught my attention. If I may ask, who do they owe the debt? Other nations or the world Bank? That debt is too big I doubt if they can pay it off in the next 100years.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by DjSustain(m): 7:29am On Aug 03, 2017
That price can buy Nigeria many times
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by MielBaker(m): 7:30am On Aug 03, 2017
In Sports (most especially soccer) Transfer isn't just about movement of players, but massive movement of cash. It's a business deal that has to happen and how else do u move such an amount of money (between two clubs) without raising eyebrow? U use a David Luiz (from Chelsea to PSG back to Chelsea), u use a Neymar (From Barca to PSG and probably back to Barca). Im so certain that Neymar won't spend more than two or three years in France. It's simply business and the players are the puns.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by Mandynews(f): 7:32am On Aug 03, 2017
One Neymar can shot Davido running mouth up forever tongue
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by Habeyy(m): 7:35am On Aug 03, 2017
Ehiscotch:
Neymar's fee is far more than the total IGR of the SE.
grin u wan kill person with
laughter
But na true u talk
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by Anijay1212(m): 7:49am On Aug 03, 2017
midehi2:
Na waoo

Only boot? I hear you.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by foxyk(m): 7:52am On Aug 03, 2017
A top surgeon earns less in a year than what Neymar will get in a week! at PSG. Ridiculous! It's not a sport now: it's a corrupt, ruthless business, devoid of all integrity and humanity.
Re: What You Can Buy For The Price Of One Neymar? by HyconMojo(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2017
I'm really hating football now, tell me what's the essence of supporting our different clubs when all we do is to watch them with our money for food and shout/argue, yelling ? It's like going to the senate just to witness how looted funds are shared among our politicians and come back with nothing .....When will they recognize fans' love too since have been supporting Chelsea ...some fans should be paid too even if it's token but most people will say I'm crazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

South Africa's 800m Gold Medal Favourite Accuse Of Being A Man Before Race (Pic) / English Clubs Make European Football History With All Four Finalists / Man Contests For The Post Of President, Chelsea FC Fan Club In Benue Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.