Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. (4962 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Catch Governors Owing Salaries If They Come Abroad / An Open Letter To Nnamdi Kanu By Ifedimma Onwugbufor / IPOB Supporters Donate Cow Named ‘Buhari’ To Nnamdi Kanu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

Now with all that, can you diabolical start being man enough to stand on your feet, without depending on the Fulani's for leadership? Why can you start governing yourselves and reaping it rewards...zombie, do you know the taxes generated from your access to sea is being control and shared those who have no access to the sea Diabolical zombie, do you know your Fulani masters has no access to sea

I'm not interested. Pele. I go call one agbero wey go enter trouser with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
Apart from SS oil, Yorubas feed Nigeria through taxation cool

One potor tribe like that depends on allocation. They don't add value to Nigerias commonwealth.

Yes...tax paid by non Yorubas. Ingrates....leeching off of Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by attackgat: 6:51am On Aug 03, 2017
zionmade1:

Igbos in lagos dont need that biafra protest. Why carry the protest to lagos? why not abuja? Lagos is not a biafran land and anybody so interested to join biafra agitation should leave lagos and take a stroll back to the east. Why go to another man's land to forment trouble and wen u ve gone Igbos there would be left alone to mop up the mess.

I remember that in the last Governorship elections in Anambra, some aspirants such as Ngige , Obiano and Ifeanyi Uba all took their campaign train to Lagos.

I didnt hear anyone asking what Anambra elections have to do with Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 6:51am On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:

Yes...tax paid by non Yorubas. Ingrates....leeching off of Nigeria!

List those non Yorubas. The fanyogo hawkers?

Please find one corner go sit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 6:53am On Aug 03, 2017
It's becoming clear that potor land and aboki land are Nigerias parasite.
Yorubas have been calling for regionalism before Nnamdi piggy was born. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by evilyoruba: 6:55am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

I'm not interested. Pele. I go call one agbero wey go enter trouser with you.
What else do you have beside multitude of agberos.... When, your fulanis masters have stolen the proceed from your access to sea and your taxation... Your masters impoverished you to lord it over you . You are diabolical Slavic coward should wake up...spit

3 Likes

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 6:55am On Aug 03, 2017
Yorubaland owns most of Nigeria's micro-enterprises. grin

nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

s9.postimg.org/i6nwfmevj/smedanaija.jpg

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 6:56am On Aug 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

What else do you have beside multitude of agberos.... When, your fulanis masters have stolen the proceed from your access to sea and your taxation... Your masters impoverished you to lord it over you . You are diabolical Slavic coward should wake up...spit

They come with insults, but we Yorubas come with facts. grin No distraction!! I ain't done yet.
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by evilyoruba: 6:57am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
It's becoming clear that potor land and aboki land are Nigerias parasite.
Yorubas have been calling for regionalism before Nnamdi piggy was born. cheesy
To show how cowardly you are, you have been calling for regionalism, but your master has refused to give your regionalism, yet you are there licking the asses of your Fulani masters...spit on cowards

2 Likes

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 6:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Yorubaland dominates the manufacturing sector in Nigeria. The facts are there grin

businessdayonline.com/2015/02/ogun-ikeja-top-manufacturers-investment-destinations-in-2014/

Ogun, Ikeja top manufacturers’ investment destinations in 2014

While Ogun, which is now Nigeria’s industrial hub, recorded N377 billion worth of investments within the period, Ikeja returned investments worth N39.86 billion.

Ogun State’s represents 78 percent of N483 billion worth of investments made in the whole of the manufacturing sector within the period under review, while Ikeja shares 8.3 percent.

“This has revealed that the majority of manufacturing investments were directed towards Ogun industrial axis, which consists of Otta, Agbara, Ibafo/Mowe and Shagamu industrial areas,” said MAN, in its latest January to July 2014 economic review.

The data further show investments in Kano/Sharada/Challawa as N19.75 billion and those of Oyo/Ondo/Osun/Ekiti as N19.2 billion within the period under review.

Anambra/Enugu that had N5.5 billion worth of investments.
while those of Imo/Abia were estimated at N309 million.

While we hawk investments, potor people hawk ugwu cool
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 6:59am On Aug 03, 2017
evilyoruba:

To show how cowardly you are, you have been calling for regionalism, but your master has refused to give your regionalism, yet you are there licking the asses of your Fulani masters...spit on cowards

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

[s]List those non Yorubas. The fanyogo hawkers?

Please find one corner go sit.[/s]

Nestoil paid over 200m naira in Taxes to Lagos last yr. Money used to pay Yoruba civil servants including your father.
Britianna Oil Services paid over 100 million Niara used to pay Yoruba civil servants
Capital Oil paid over 400 million Naira used to build lagos raods and infrastructures.
It is estimated that non Yoruba businesses paid over 10 billion naira in taxes and duties to Lagos state's coffers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by nextprince: 7:00am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
zionmade1:

Is that all ur lewd senses can think of. wen its time to put on a simple reasoning cap u re here shouting afonja. I guess u havnt left the state u were born before.
[/s]
Absolute nonsense.

Go and defend your research programme and stop running around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by evilyoruba: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

They come with insults, but we Yorubas come with facts. grin No distraction!! I ain't done yet.
Which fact, the fact that you are diabolical cowards.... You have all the goodies and soffacation, yet you are still begging your Fulani masters for regionalism.... What can be more cowarding

2 Likes

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
drake2000x:

Nestoil paid over 200m naira in Taxes to Lagos last yr. Money used to pay Yoruba civil servants.
Britianna Oil Services paid over 100 million Niara used to pay Yoruba civil servants
Capital Oil paid over 400 million Naira used to build lagos raods and infrastructures.
It is estimated that non Yoruba businesses paid over 10 billion naira in taxes and duties to Lagos state's coffers.

The difference between Yoruba facts and Ibo lies is that yorubas come with verifiable sources. Ibos come with oral sources grin

Believe this at your own peril.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by nextprince: 7:01am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
zionmade1:

from wat u said it should be a townhall meeting and not a rally. Gather all igbo leaders in lagos secretly and tell them ur mission. There is something we call strategy and wisdom. Lagos is not our land, Lagos is a quintescence of wat of 21st century city should be. where everybody irrespective of tribe thrives in peace. its wrong to go there to disturb that peace.
[/s]
Ogbeni, you have not explained your research.

Prove to me you are not an Okada rider somewhere in the east.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by ola6: 7:02am On Aug 03, 2017
We will be expecting.... grin

Date and location. Let's see if nothing will happen smiley

No sneaking in and taking pictures o!

1 Like

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by evilyoruba: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:

You hawk investment and still begging Fulani's for regionalism.... You hawk in investment and have all the wealth, yet you are so coward to govern yourself Mr zombie, you are worst than a coward

2 Likes

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by nextprince: 7:03am On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
zionmade1:
RUBBISH
What has biafra agitation got to do with faceless kidnappers. If militants are the one in collabo to champion the biafran course, i rather remain a nigerian
[/s]

All these roamings won't save ya arse, honourably prove what you have been researching on in ponzi scheme.
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Ikenna0b:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The whole accommodating nonsense they screech is even the most laughable sh1t. I keep wondering which igbo man bills they pay for or which igbo man house they built hence their constant "we accommodate" screech. Excluding North, which area are non indigienous attacked by the indigienous. But na Afonja, like their self claimed "sophisticated" title had to give themselves "accommodating" title as well as if other areas in South aren't doing the same. The worst part of it all, they even the least accommodating in that south if we think about. Only in Afonja land do you here non indigienous businessman getting harassed by omo Nile.
thid accommodating issh isn't selling anymore .Yoruba sold a plot of land for over 20 million and tells you it is valid for 99 years WHAT? where does that happen ,you send area boys to attack non indigenes and you say you are accommodating please my dear these people are far far from being so ,they are fooling themselves and are confused that can't do anything to stop the rising rate of the Igbo people in Lagos which appears weakness in order to cover up the shame the tell you they liberal and accommodating my dear they are helpless to the situation .

3 Likes

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2017
Yorubaland houses the two largest auto importers in the nation - owned by Yoruba businessmen.

- Elizade
- Stallion Motors

Stallion group is another large importer just behind Elizade. It's owned by a Dubai-based billionaire

The BMW brand of cars is solely distributed in Nigeria by Coscharis Motors. Toyota, which is the leading car brand in Nigeria, has Elizade Motors and Toyota Nigeria Ltd as its main distributors. Honda cars are distributed by Stallion Motors. Mitsubishi is distributed by CFAO Motors, while KIA is distributed by KIA Motors. These are the major players for the leading car brands on Nigerian roads.

Read more at: www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/nigeria-spends-n1-2trn-vehicle-imports-2013/

How can potor people beat this? grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:06am On Aug 03, 2017
Should I have mercy on these flat heads?

Vote No - like

Vote Yes - share

grin

1 Like

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:07am On Aug 03, 2017
The votes are coming in.......
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2017
nextprince shey you no go vote? Abi you dey boycott? sad
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:08am On Aug 03, 2017
Wristbangle come and vote o
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by evilyoruba: 7:09am On Aug 03, 2017
kn23h:
Should I have mercy on these flat heads?

Vote No - like

Vote Yes - share

grin
You are only diabolically deceiving and lying to yourself, but continue because that's the way of cowards.... Nothing new

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2017
Chaiii someone voted no. grin

Okay let me continue.

Chaiiii you Yorubas no wan show potor people mercy o.

God is watching grin cheesy grin
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Okay potor people, that's all I've got. You can rest now grin
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Syyyyyyyke
Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Yorubaland dominates this list grin

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by kn23h(m): 7:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Potor boys after seeing page 2 of this thread

Re: Avengers To Nnamdi Kanu: We Will Go With You To Lagos, Nothing Will Happen. by zionmade1: 7:20am On Aug 03, 2017
attackgat:

I remember that in the last Governorship elections in Anambra, some aspirants such as Ngige , Obiano and Ifeanyi Uba all took their campaign train to Lagos.

I didnt hear anyone asking what Anambra elections have to do with Lagos
Thats a different ball game. The question should be, after the rally, wat next? Wat would be the result. Igbos in east are still travelling to lagos in search of greener pastures talk less of those ones in lagos coming back. Anyway i stand on the fact that whichever card kanu wants to play, he should play with wisdom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

For The Record, Atiku Is Not Hausa/fulani. He Is Chamba / Meet The 3 Senators-elect For Ondo State As APC Loses 2 Seats / Tree Planting Essential To Reversing Degradation Of Environment - Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.