Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate (42692 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Davido Ties Towel Outside His Dads Mansion As He Have Fun With His Daughter Imad / Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2017
suddenly everyone Now wants to sings and play foot ball.. Ndi mgbu
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by malakus(m): 11:17am On Aug 03, 2017
D
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by Sammyramires(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2017
It does not matter the process, as long as the dream becomes valid.

#eminirekan @sammyramires
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by IffaCatchYouEhn(m): 11:18am On Aug 03, 2017
Money pere undecided
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by ITbomb(m): 11:21am On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
This guy just take pleasure in bringing people down all in the name of what I don't understand angry angry angry angry

Money miss road ninja turtle head crack voice prostitute fvcker with prostitute baby mama angry angry angry

All dis for one person

2 Likes

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by ExInferis(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2017
He's actually auditioning prospective baby mamas.
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by 12345baba(m): 11:23am On Aug 03, 2017
The real voice of naija. Not the one pato,timi,waje and alade dey do
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by X3MLY(m): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2017
Andyblaze:
Walhalla dey

fpeter:
This country is really hard cry

I finally realized how hard naija is, when Andyblaze's posts & topics stopped being funny. God save us undecided
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by dejavubobo1(m): 11:45am On Aug 03, 2017
fpeter:
I tell u, if able bodied men can do this, how much more girls ? there's hunger in the Land.

1 Like

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by mkoabiola: 11:48am On Aug 03, 2017
Davido auction agbero not singers
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by XaviDayo(m): 11:51am On Aug 03, 2017
Youngins and stupidity be like Ewa and bread
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by femzylivey(m): 11:52am On Aug 03, 2017
Good strategy

Davido has gathered different lyrics from these hustlers

He can then pick the ones that suit him to make a hit

This dude get brain shaaa

1 Like

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 03, 2017
And who cares about this poo..
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by delight001(f): 12:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
This guy just take pleasure in bringing people down all in the name of what I don't understand angry angry angry angry

Money miss road ninja turtle head crack voice prostitute fvcker with prostitute baby mama angry angry angry

is it ur crack voice? at least he's giving back to d society.

what have u done, u dat his voice is not cracked?

see him beefing a billionaire!
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by manny4u(m): 12:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Even the davido wey dey audition people sabi sing? wit dt him croak voice lyk frog. yeye dey smell.
i feel sorry for young Nigerians, It not davido's fault sha.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by Atalia: 12:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
hmmm.. his biz! Download Latest Foreign Hip-Hop Singles @ ilove goodmusic . com

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by johnson232: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
fpeter:

I feel so sorry for the younger generation, if things don't turnaround the next few years will be suicidal.
I agree with u...& i think that is the more reason we need to start emphasizing birth control
I think our economy can no longer sustain the increasing population, probably as a result of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by whizzyleejr(m): 12:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is an old picture, it's part of his muiti-video song skelewu.
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by judedwriter(m): 12:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
fpeter:
That's why u need the blessing...
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by baysol: 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wanabe ko wannaresemble ni. Why waste the time and energy of youths on fruitless effeots than other productive endeavour like farming and serious schooling and entrepreneurial development. Egocentric marabout wanting to show off and brainless youth following for nothing. wisdom fall on them all.
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by Safiaa(f): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
I feel extremely sorry for these people.
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by holluphemydavid(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
d guy is kind in time of giving and helping people
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by rossyc(f): 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
fpeter:

I feel so sorry for the younger generation, if things don't turnaround the next few years will be suicidal.
Am telling u, you can imagine..It's well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"It Hurts When People Say I Look Older Than My Age" - Bbnaija Vandora / Eucharia Anunobi's Becomes A PhD Holder (Picture) / Ckay Acquires New House In Lagos, Shares Photo Of House He Lived In Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.