Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,344 members, 7,957,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate (42774 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates His 26th Birthday With His Gate Man (photos) / Davido Ties Towel Outside His Dads Mansion As He Have Fun With His Daughter Imad / Davido Turn Security Man To Look After His Car As His Gate Man Sleep (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by intruxive(m): 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Davido,wise guy. See them given him free songs to chose from and mime latr. Smart
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by deebrain(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
This guy just take pleasure in bringing people down all in the name of what I don't understand angry angry angry angry

Money miss road ninja turtle head crack voice prostitute fvcker with prostitute baby mama angry angry angry

I may have understood the first paragraph via guessing the sentence impulse, but the second paragraph....

PLS, is the second paragraph one word?
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by talebearer123: 2:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
This guy just take pleasure in bringing people down all in the name of what I don't understand angry angry angry angry

Money miss road ninja turtle head crack voice prostitute fvcker with prostitute baby mama angry angry angry
https://www.nairaland.com/3963459/im-getting-married-gf-2

Hate is a Sickness and you are full of it. He is not the reasons your dad isnt rich. He works for his money too and how he spends it shouldnt be your headache if not for your illness.

Get well soon
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Yoruba yooths are very lazy... just give them weed , a bowl of ewedu and amala promise them small money, they will tuwale you from morning till nights, how can full grownup adults that suppose to be in their shops looking for customers will choose to be roaming around hopelessly , they should go and hawk gala nah
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by Eagles92(m): 2:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:

https://www.nairaland.com/3963459/im-getting-married-gf-2

Lol....Guy you dey para o. Davido snatch your gf?? grin grin grin
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by suremossty(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
The last picture is our bro and our correct dude his name is IDOWEST (face of lagosisland) all islanders could testify how talented the guy is... a great rapper with meaningful rhymes...
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by 400billionman: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
This Davido nah craze man.

Audition under the sun, no umbrella

I laughed so hard.

That's how he said he was going to change his former residence, saying " this place has been casted "...
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by drnelson: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
DAVIDO IS CRAP....RICH PERSON PIKIN BE DAT

WIZKID IS ON POINT

Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by TinaAnita(f): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hehehe
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by goldedprince: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
causing nuisance in a posh community
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by TheMoniker: 6:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
He should have asked your dad and mum to stand infront of his house too, maybe all your family member to sing IF, GYI, my dad is RICH and a house of rep member wink if you care to know so don't think everybody here are peasant like you old retched vavavom, rag-wearing, asslicking teckno money beggar, ninja turtule head dick-sucking mud house living family angry angry angry
Don't play with me, don't play with TheMoniker! angry angry angry
talebearer123:

Hate is a Sickness and you are full of it. He is not the reasons your dad isnt rich. He works for his money too and how he spends it shouldnt be your headache if not for your illness.

Get well soon
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Don't hate on him, pray for him and yourself to be blessed.
Re: Davido Auditions Wannabe Singers Outside His Gate by talebearer123: 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
TheMoniker:
He should have asked your dad and mum to stand infront of his house too, maybe all your family member to sing IF, GYI, my dad is RICH and a house of rep member wink if you care to know so don't think everybody here are peasant like you old retched vavavom, rag-wearing, asslicking teckno money beggar, ninja turtule head dick-sucking mud house living family angry angry angry
Don't play with me, don't play with TheMoniker! angry angry angry

Boy u sound insane.

A fool is known through his multitude of words you need urgent attention.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Captain Demuren Celebrates Wedding Anniversary With Toolz / Davido’s 30BG Ring Has 696 Diamonds And Costs N54M / Ike Onyema: Why My Relationship With Mercy Eke Crashed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.