Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,850 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump (31790 Views)

Georgina Onuoha Shares Bikini Photos, Says "Dont Let Anybody Body Shame You" / Georgina Onuoha Blasts CNN For Not Covering Nigerian Elections / Kim Kardashian Blasts Donald Trump: "Stop Tweeting While People Are Dying" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by linearity: 7:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
andyanders:

He has the right if terrorism is involved.

Although rare, it is possible for a naturalized U.S. citizen to have his or her citizenship stripped through a process called "denaturalization." Former citizens who are denaturalized are subject to removal (deportation) from the United States; unless Natural-born U.S. citizens may not have their citizenship revoked against their will, but may choose to renounce their citizenship on their own.

Again, A US President cannot revoke a US citizen's citizenship; the Executive branch can only file a petition before a Judge and present their cases why the Judge should side with them, the US citizen in question have the right to mount a defense.

And it is a very difficult proposition, it is far easier for a US citizen to renounce their citizenship compare to the Executive branch winning a case of de-citizenship.

Even in cases where the Executive can file the case against you, they have a higher burden of proof and in most cases the status of limitation is 10 years i.e. If you commit the act after you have been a citizen for more than 10 years, the Executive is out of luck, the only way you can then loose your citizen at that point is, if it is discovered that you lied during the process of obtaining your citizenship.

Since 1979 only about 200-300 people have been successfully striped of their US citizens and they are mainly due to war crimes and many of here people voluntarily gave it up in exchange to avoid trial.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
koboko69:

Lol. In ignorance nor be here. Is she a terrorist? Or u think America is Africa where u can't have freedom of speech. She has equal rights as a citizen born in the US...except that a US born terrorist can't be stripped of citizenship
believe it or not her citizenship can be cancelled, whether terrorists or not. on a US passport it clearly states that it is the property of the US and they reserve the right to it withdrawal. and please don't lecture me about US Homeland laws
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by linearity: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
ochobaba:

Keep deceiving yourself, you dunno how many has lost their citizenship as as results of his immigrants policies

No one has lost their citizenship as a result of his immigrant policies, stop pendling lies.

Firstly, US naturalized citizens are not immigrants within US law enforcement mechanisms and congress cannot make any laws that can affect them and the Executive cannot make any EO that can affect them. So any congressman bill, law or executive order that uses the word 'immigrant' is not referencing US naturalized citizens, despite their country of origin.

This is not the same as Green Card aka Permanent Residents, who can be affected by new congressional bills, laws and even executive order, but because of the doctrine of estoppel are optionally excluded from new laws/EO, but that exclusion is not iron-clad as technically they are still under congressional oversight unlike naturalized citizens.

Naturalized Citizens can only loose their citizens via:

1. They reliquencing it voluntary, which is the easiest method.
2. Lied on their application and was caught later.
3. Joined a militant group within 10 years of their citizenship, if the administration chooses they can present their case before a federal judge and it is only the judge that can decide.
3. Refuse to testify in front of congress within 5 years of citizenship, process is same as above.
4. Join foreign military, political government, etc...process is same as above; but this is murky and difficult case for the government if the foreign country is not at conflict with the US and the individual involved declares that, despite his/her ac, their intentions was not to renounce their US citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=ychris post=59099593][/quote]
Guy you wicked o! grin grin
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by ogbonti: 7:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Georgina, make you dey show yourself ooo.... you wan tell us say you just get US citizenship abi? I laff you in Ibibio. I hope u didn't do fraud marriage, or falsified your age on your Nigerian passport when you came here? I hope you have not filed taxes, with other people's children in the past? I hope your nose is really clean.... ? any president of any country in the world has more than 1,000 ways to legitimately deal with anyone within their country. When Trump get your time, you will know you are just another nigger or niggress.. Biko, be careful and mind your business in USA, bye!

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 7:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
My ignorant black folks praising a racist that wanna bring back the Jim crow, affirmative action attacker, war on public schools and environmental protection. With the thought process and submissions here, it's safe to say a great percentage of this forum have below average IQ.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 7:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:
My ignorant black folks praising a racist that wanna bring back the Jim crow, affirmative action attacker, war on public schools and environmental protection. With the thought process and submissions here, it's safe to say a great percentage of this forum have below average IQ.

get the f outa here..mr know it all...did they beg u to come on nairaland...vanish if u will..u GERMAN NAZI racist piglet

mr high IQ...what have u invented??

other than been a NAZI MAGGOT..that would be crushed with my boots

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by ogbonti: 7:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
I voted for Trump because Obama opened the borders, allowed illegals in from Mexico and they gave TB to a friend of mine who died of the disease in 2015... the illegals raped and murdered my neighbors wife too.... I needed to take their fight and voices to the ballot box!!!!!!
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

get the f outa here..mr know it all...did they beg u to come on nairaland...vanish if u will..u GERMAN NAZI racist piglet

Hey you unintelligent piece of sh1t and a son of a wh0re, your brain is lock in the middle ages you waste of semen. You are so dumb you praising a white nationalists dominated administration that sees your kind as subhuman.

Last I checked, Google is still free. You can read up on drumpf top aides and there view on we African Americans and y'all blacks in Africa. Steve Bannon is the leader of the alt right that believes in eugenics and the inferiority of the genome of black folks, Jeff Sessions is renowned south racist that king Jnr wife have to stand against his nomination as Alabama district court chief. The evil racist idiot that drafted this immigration law and the Muslim ban Stephen Miller is a renowned racists and an avowed hater of Angela Davis and Maya Angelou, with widely documented racists view in Santa Monica high school and duke college. Yet uninformed idiiot with the brain of a sewage rat like you line up behind these losers. Just mortgage your brain for cheap rum.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Hey you unintelligent piece of sh1t and a son of a wh0re, your brain is lock in the middle ages you waste of semen. You are so dumb you praising a white nationalists dominated administration that sees your kind as subhuman.

Last I checked, Google is still free. You can read up on drumpf top aides and there view on we African Americans and y'all blacks in Africa. Steve Bannon is the leader of the alt right that believes in eugenics and the inferiority of the genome of black folks, Jeff Sessions is renowned south racist that king Jnr wife have to stand against his nomination as Alabama district court chief. The evil racist idiot that drafted this immigration law and the Muslim ban Stephen Miller is a renowned racists and an avowed hater of Angela Davis and Maya Angelou, with widely documented racists view in Santa Monica high school and duke college. Yet uninformed idiiot with the brain of a sewage rat like you line up behind these losers. Just mortgage your brain for cheap rum.

why do u always cry when i diss u..lol..u are always quick to insult my parents..lol..u diss like a kid...little baby..I STILL PREFER TRUMP TO A NAZI LITTLE DIRTY PIGLET LIKE U...

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

ITS ONLY AN UNINTELLIGENT DIP SH--T LIKE U THAT WOULD ALWAYS DISS ONES PARENT...U ARE LITTLE DIRTY DUSTBIN RAT...AM A SON OF A LovePeddler...BUT U DONT EVEN KNOW WHO F=== UR MOTHER TO GIVE BRITH TO A WASTE OF EGG LIKE U..LOL...U ARE A BASTARD MOFO...DIRTY RAT..I WILL CRUSH U WITH MY ISRAELI MADE BOOT

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

why do u always cry when i diss u..lol..u are always quick to insult my parents..lol..u diss like a kid...little baby..I STILL PREFER TRUMP TO A NAZI LITTLE DIRTY PIGLET LIKE U...

You come across as that sh1t stain on the white apparel of humanity, you have been confronted with fact and you blanked out like a piglet in coma. You have the IQ of an abortus and it's obvious your intelligence is inversely proportional to your age. Counter any of the point from the previous post? Non cause your brain is frozen in the ice age. If we can really turn back the hands of time, it would have still be legal to abort every living organisms from your generation. You idiotic schizophrenic plontron and a wasteful drain on atmospheric oxygen.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 8:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

ITS ONLY AN UNINTELLIGENT DIP SH--T LIKE U THAT WOULD ALWAYS DISS ONES PARENT...U ARE LITTLE DIRTY DUSTBIN RAT...AM A SON OF A LovePeddler...BUT U DONT EVEN KNOW WHO F=== UR MOTHER TO GIVE BRITH TO A WASTE OF EGG LIKE U..LOL...U ARE A BASTARD MOFO...DIRTY RAT..I WILL CRUSH U WITH MY ISRAELI MADE BOOT

Go fu**k yourself idiotic schizophrenic Zionist with the world view of a sewage rat.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

You come across as that sh1t stain on the white apparel of humanity, you have been confronted by fact and you blanked out like a piglet in coma. You have the IQ of an abortus and it's obvious your intelligence is inversely proportional to your age. Counter any of the point from the previous post? Non cause your brain is frozen in the ice age. If we can really turn back the hands of time, it would have still be legal to abort every living organisms from your generation. You idiotic schizophrenic plontron and a wasteful drain on atmospheric oxygen.

which drug are u smoking little kitten...let me guess crystal meth

u are a nazi white racist piggy boy

i wont allow u derail this thread so i will stop wasting my time with u..i defeated u already...

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by ogbonti: 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:
'

my candid advise to you..stop calling a man dumb because hes looking out for his people and always putting them first...do u want him to put the interest of migrants first before his people??come one we need to be realistic some times...germany accepted 1million migrants and see where it got them today

IT MAKES HIM SMART AND NOT DUMB

TELL ME ONE DUMB BILLIONAIRE YOU KNOW

AM WAITING

Abi ooooo, the man is dumb the man is dumb, but he converted $20 million loan from his father to a $10billion business empire. Same as saying someone converted 2 million to a 1 billion naira business.. no be moi-moi ooooooo. Some Nigerians love illegality, cutting corners and all that, and when they can't do it in your country, they call you wicked!!!!!

That was how they called Idiagbon wicked in 1984/85, because then Idiagbon was trying to clean the country from corruption, they welcomed IBB with open arms because he was easy going, see where we are now after 32 years.. Mschewwww
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Go fu**k yourself idiotic schizophrenic Zionist with the world view of a sewage rat.

u want to derail this thread and i wont let u...u are nazi racist pig and am always watching ur racist comments...how are u even different from the trump u are crying about...i hope u choke in ur pile of dirt piggy boy..

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by ogbonti: 8:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

And this same Jeff Seessions you condemn here is the ONLY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF ANY STATE IN THE U.S. TO HAVE PROSECUTED A KKK MEMBER, ENSURED HIS CONVICTION, AND ENSURED HE WAS EXECUTED!!!!!

www.weeklystandard.com/alabama-prosecutor-jeff-sessions-helped-secure-the-death-penalty-for-the-kkk/article/2006214

you liberals are so pathetic, even if Jesus endorses Trump today, you will call Jesus a bad man!

Obama, Mark Zukerberg, Hillary Clinton and all the big liberals all love Syrian and Muslim refugees... how many have they personally allowed into their home to live or the houses they bought?

Obama's Aunty Onyango died an illegal immigrant in America, Obama could not get his sister to come out of the shadows, go back to Kenya, apppy for an immigrant visa for her based on blood relationship, (at least to set an example that it is good to obey the law) and even when she died as an illegal, Barack did not attend her funeral. That was why Obama's uncle voted for Trump!!!!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-skipped-aunts-funeral-went-golfing-instead/article/787272

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/09/21/obama-half-brother-backs-candidate-donald-trump/90755742/

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

which drug are u smoking little kitten...let me guess crystal meth

u are a nazi white racist piggy boy

i wont allow u derail this thread so i will stop wasting my time with u..i defeated u already...

Who cares what a low lifer with the brain power of a suicidal maniac thinks? Like I told you the last time. Whenever you get to the US of A, you can come to my hood in MD and come get the arssewhopping of a lifetime.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 8:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
ogbonti:

And this same Jeff Seessions you condemn here is the ONLY ATTORNEY GENERAL OF ANY STATE IN THE U.S. TO HAVE PROSECUTED A KKK MEMBER, ENSURED HIS CONVICTION, AND ENSURED HE WAS EXECUTED!!!!!

www.weeklystandard.com/alabama-prosecutor-jeff-sessions-helped-secure-the-death-penalty-for-the-kkk/article/2006214

you liberals are so pathetic, even if Jesus endorses Trump today, you will call Jesus a bad man!

Obama, Mark Zukerberg, Hillary Clinton and all the big liberals all love Syrian and Muslim refugees... how many have they personally allowed into their home to live or the houses they bought?

Obama's Aunty Onyango died an illegal immigrant in America, Obama could not get his sister to come out of the shadows, go back to Kenya, apppy for an immigrant visa for her based on blood relationship, (at least to set an example that it is good to obey the law) and even when she died as an illegal, Barack did not attend her funeral. That was why Obama's uncle voted for Trump!!!!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-skipped-aunts-funeral-went-golfing-instead/article/787272

Apple and oranges again? Conservative logic is in the gutters with the whataboutism logic and quiqoqu talking point. Yes the man that wanna review affirmative action in colleges is sure a friend of black folks, the man that wanna bring back required minimum, so as his friend at the private prison industry can be smiling to the banks and locking millions of black folks behind bar is definitely our friend.

The same man that want the justice department to drop all cases of cops murdering black folks and systematically closing the civil right branch of the justice department.

Can this ignoramus just shut the f**k up about refuge bull$hit, we have the hardest vetting system in the world and refugees are admitted here not on religion basis you tool.

Why the f***k did Obama sister have to get into the discuss, stick to support a racist and unintelligent fraudster and snake oil marketers from queens.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Who cares what a low lifer with the brain power of a suicidal maniac thinks? Like I told you the last time. Whenever you get to the US of A, you can come to my hood in MD and come get the arssewhopping of a lifetime.

i swear to God one on one...u will need jaw braces..i have been boxing since when i was in high school...i wont touch u if u dont come inside a ring because i dont want to go to jail for sending u to hell where u rightfully belong...one upcut and left hook and u are done...be careful what u wish for cos u just might get it...dirty stinking rat

funniest part..i just got back from the gym...10 ROUNDS BAG WORKOUT..

dont try me boy....my knuckles will end up down ur throat

i hate bullies

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Apple and oranges again? Conservative logic is in the gutters with the whataboutism logic and quiqoqu talking point. Yes the man that wanna review affirmative action in colleges is sure a friend of black folks, the man that wanna bring back required minimum, so as his friend at the private prison industry can be smiling to the banks and locking millions of black folks behind bar is definitely our friend.

The same man that want the justice department to drop all cases of cops murdering black folks and systematically closing the civil right branch of the justice department.

Can this ignoramus just shut the f**k up about refuge bull$hit, we have the hardest vetting system in the world and refugees are admitted here not on religion basis you tool.

Why the f***k did Obama sister have to get into the discuss, stick to support a racist and unintelligent fraudster and snake oil marketers from queens.

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

u want to derail this thread and i wont let u...u are nazi racist pig and am always watching ur racist comments...how are u even different from the trump u are crying about...i hope u choke in ur pile of dirt piggy boy..

You can go kiss a public wh0res assss loser.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
Georgina can't spell "write "....? Chai
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i swear to God one on one...u will need jaw braces..i have been boxing since when i was in high school...i wont touch u if u dont come inside a ring because i dont want to go to jail for sending u to hell where u rightfully belong...one upcut and left hook and u are done...be careful what u wish for cos u just might get it...dirty stinking rat

funniest part..i just got back from the gym...10 ROUNDS BAG WORKOUT..

dont try me boy....my knuckles will end up down ur throat

i hate bullies

Ain't you the same loser that jumped on my comment unprovoked and get your asss whipped like the little mannerless kid that you are. It's crystal clear that the common sense genome was omitted from the pool genome of your ancestors. You make imbecilees feel like Nobel winners with the senseless you display on this forum. If the government of your country is concerned about the next generation, idiiot like you need to be castrated so as not to pass your pure and unadulterated stupidity to the next generation.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

Ain't you the same loser that jumped on my comment unprovoked and get your asss whipped like the little mannerless kid that you are. It's crystal clear that the common sense genome was omitted from the pool genome of your ancestors. You make imbecilees feel like Nobel winners with the senseless you display on this forum. If the government of your country is concerned about the next generation, idiiot like you need to be castrated so as not to pass your pure and unadulterated stupidity to the next generation.

1 Like

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Kophschmerzen: 8:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=cristianisraeli post=59123308][/quote]

F***k off with your idiiiiotic memes, When you man up to my venom , you can give me a shout. For the mean time go back to your sad, poor and uneventful life.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by cristianisraeli: 8:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
Kophschmerzen:

F***k off with your idiiiiotic memes, When you man up to my venom , you can give me a shout. For the mean time go back to your sad, poor and uneventful life.

u mean the watery and non poisonous venom..lol..a scorpion sting is better than ur watery vNUM....u are a retarded sick f---uck demented piglet....u need rehab badly...come back when ur nose is free and clean..i have defeated u b4 and i will keep on crushing ur skull under my boots...

Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by balladin: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Georgina, I'm a bit disappointed with your English shaa. Those can't be typos..
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by koboko69: 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
believe it or not her citizenship can be cancelled, whether terrorists or not. on a US passport it clearly states that it is the property of the US and they reserve the right to it withdrawal. and please don't lecture me about US Homeland laws

Lol. Whatever suits u

Scroll up, someone have educated ur kind well enough.

Una wey never near US b4, go dey talk about US laws.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by Nobody: 5:22am On Aug 04, 2017
koboko69:

Lol. Whatever suits u

Scroll up, someone have educated ur kind well enough.

Una wey never near US b4, go dey talk about US laws.
okay. if you say so. you know me too well. I wonder how you came to the conclusion that i never near US before. grin i don't even think you understood what i was trying to articulate but hey! you know everything you don't need learning.
Re: Georgina Onuoha Blasts Donald Trump by sanusijoyjoy: 11:03am On Aug 04, 2017
Nwabundo38:

Your write up gave me head ache..
please don't use pidgin language if you are not good in it..
cant you just shut the Bleep up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Insults Fan For Advising Her To Stop Using Waist Trainers / I Am A Very Proud Polygamist, The Bible Acknowledges Polygamy - Yul Edochie / Video: Adewale Ayuba Coverts To Christianity! Watch His Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.