Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,167 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Behind The Smile - Super Story - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Behind The Smile - Super Story (16332 Views)

Wale Adenuga Faking Foreign Scenes In Super Story / Anybody Watching The Current Super Story? - Nnenna - Gift of Love / Super Story - "One Bad Apple" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2007
I wanna see how d next story 'll be
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 9:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
I wanna see how d next story 'll be. D one sponsored by lux
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by uchetobi(f): 8:51am On May 09, 2007
its almost concluded anyways. tommorow
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2007
D new one has so much 'hype' from lux. . . Effect of d branding!
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by bigbaby(f): 10:11am On Jun 13, 2007
i used 2 watch super story b4. i even have them on vcd.then i stop watching it but now i have started agian it comes on OBE TV on sundays 9pm. it interesting "we are like a pencil in the hands of our creator" thumbs up wale adenuga.i remember binta international school ejibo Lagos another good one is papa ajasco
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by otuwe(f): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2007
guys lets end this thread aiight. behind the smile has come to an end so why dont we open another thread and call it everything it takes
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by acidrop(f): 9:46am On Jun 18, 2007
is there anyway i can watch it online? pls, i used 2 watch super story b4 i left 9ja 3yrs ago, n was one of d ppl that cursed nepa wen they take light at that time, nw the light is never taken n i cant watch it. pls help me out here
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by godthanks: 8:20am On Jun 20, 2007
Out of all the SS series, the best so far has been the "suara & toyin tommato" one.(forgotten the title). I think i have a story that is far better than that. Just need information on how to submit my story. This is my contact address : block 81 , flat 1, iporin housing estate, surulere lagos.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2007
just go to PEFTI at charity busstop oshodi

they'll direct you to where you can submit your stories for SS
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by otuwe(f): 11:47am On Jun 25, 2007
god_thanks:

Out of all the SS series, the best so far has been the "suara & toyin tommato" one.(forgotten the title). I think i have a story that is far better than that. Just need information on how to submit my story. This is my contact address : block 81 , flat 1, iporin housing estate, surulere lagos.

its called Oh father Oh daughter i agree that it was and still is the best SS.

this new one doesnt look interesting even with all the mouth they made about it
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by Mustay(m): 1:15am On Jun 26, 2007
Lux marketing. . .it's still okay though
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by uchetobi(f): 2:39pm On Jun 26, 2007
Oh father oh daughter was cool but I still prefer face of deceit (the yomi, adaobi and fijabi story) that was the 2nd super story
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by KofiAmpo(m): 10:01pm On May 17, 2008
My favourite stories were "Oh Father Oh Daughter" and "An Eye For An Eye" Toyin Tomatoe was my favourite character. smiley Also This "No Pain No Gain" one looks interesting.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by cutieexx(f): 5:21pm On May 19, 2008
Almost A year now,,
@last a reply grin grin, grin

Question:
After "No pain, no gain",, what is the next series called?
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by KofiAmpo(m): 8:18pm On May 23, 2008
At the moment, No Pain No Gain is still airing. It's even on episode 28 I think. So No Pain No Gain is the latest. No one (except God and maybe Wale Adenuga) knows what the next Super Story will be.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by cutieexx(f): 8:28pm On May 23, 2008
cheesy Dearry, in Naija,, they've advanced in super story viewings and are on their 4th or so series since 'No pain no gain', YEA!

We in the UK are watching episodes of series they've done 3/4 years ago lol,

I just want to know what the name of the next series is?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by KofiAmpo(m): 2:30pm On Aug 25, 2008
If you watch OBETV you can see the new series is "Enough Is Enough". It seems ok. I still miss the first SS though. Its on Episode 10 or 11 I think.
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by candylips(m): 9:48am On Sep 05, 2008
Re: Behind The Smile - Super Story by dr4dre: 8:57am On Apr 30, 2020
twinstaiye:
Yesterday's episode of Behind the smile is not quite as revealing as expected. Sade had a narrow escape from friends of Raymond who came to pay a visit to Raymond's Mum. As soon as it was anounced that Raymond's friend are on their way, she excuse herself, telling the mum that she would not want his friend to see her.
Also yesterday, she was delivered of a baby, and it looks like she will convince raymond's parent to sponsor her education abroad as advise by her mum, when Raymond parent ask her to name anything she wants as a gift.
Chief Olumide and Mr Madu a Banker were introduced to us, one is not sure which angle they are going to fit in in the Sade story yet, Chief Olumide is in the habit of sleeping with Campus babes, on this particular occasion, when Mr Madu his Banker was paying him a visit, Chief Olumide offered him one of the babes, but it turn out that Mr Madu's daughter was the one Chief Olumide slept with.
I will keep you posted.
Pls, I was unable to watch last episode of behind the smile. What happen eventually between Sade and her ex convict husband. Does Raymond family got to know true that their son Raymond is not the father of Raymond junior. What happy to to sade wedding with her new fiance?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Season 7 Finale (Live Eviction Show) / Blaqboi Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / Nigerians React To Teddy-A And Bambam Evictions: Romeo And Juliet Bye Bye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.