Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State (35168 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / See How Soldier Killed Motorcyclist For Shunning Him / Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Zoo Afonja Muslim soja

This is why they cherish 1 9ja
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by bukynkwuenu: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
Zoo
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Perge(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Isn't supposedly
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Jaqenhghar: 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
Where r those fools who will come to say the shouldnt have ignored a soldier?
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by BioTeck: 1:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
It would be a better judgement to start going around fortified against knives and cutlasses attacks
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by olaniyisamuel(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Set of individual who are obliged, sworn to protect lives are still d one endangering lives and sending them to early grave....

Nigeria had lose her grip, balance
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by ceejay80s(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
the afonja idiot will be sentenced to death no doubt

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by logica(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
He is part of the troops deployed in Borno State to fight Boko Haram.
That is the problem. He needed counseling.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Richy4(m): 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
It's just ignorance...Most of them went to that profession for the wrong reason..basically just to bully people

he felt he is untouchable since he was wearing a uniform...By the time his superiors turn their back on him and he realised that he was alone, he will wish for death.....
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Sleyanya1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Blood tasty animals in human skin.

God will speedily punish anyone who will try to obstruct the law. The soldier must pay with his life.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Jokerman(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
by the time gun is legalised, sheybe rascality eill subside small now
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by doskie(m): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
MJlee31:
Nigeria military personal have no regards to civilian life, i wonder what they are taught @ the NDA or wherever they receive their training, justice must prevail
the ones you see there are not officers. they are recruits. nothing to do with academy.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by ShawnT(m): 1:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Look at this afonja retarded recruit with no rank claiming to hv killed many people, After smoking weed how was he enrolled into the NA hope the dead families get justice cos I no trust our judiciary system.
what does dis hav to do wit afonja
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by CARBONY500: 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by bionixs: 1:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ihateafonja:
afonja
no bi afonja mater joor
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by BabaRamotu1988: 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
bloody illiterate private

hate those bastard with passion
you'll never see an educated officer doing such

i don't have an atom of respect for these dirty bastards i don't even fear them anymore you know why?

because my cousin is now a captain and my best friend a lieutenant both MP (military police) grin

omenka oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Trendirabingi: 1:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
They should just eliminate d ediot already.. Some of dis military boys are bastards.. If d boundary have been protected appropriately wld d ediot bokoharamers had gone dis far..mad peeps n Sabotagers in d army.. If d army are not filled with touts n illiterates in d rank and file especially those in command this stigmatized and frail minded ediots wld have undergone severe evaluations n treatment in a reform n stability camp atleast for a year with intense orientations n warnings b4 being allowed into d society or mingle with civilians for dia own gud n gud of d society.... Shame on brukutu burantashi burantai for cases like dis n its Repeated occurrence, shame on d undisciplined in d nigerian army
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Okoyiboz3: 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
I pity him because the army would court martial him in absentia and dismiss him. He'll then be tried for murder and sentenced to death.

After 20 years of uncertainty as to if he'll be alive or hung the next hour, he'll become hopeless. He would wish that he was swiftly killed like his victim and he'll be begging for death to come without success.

That my friends, is the summary of this guy's future in 2 paragraphs.

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by tit(f): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
firing squad straight.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by BabaRamotu1988: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

i don't have an atom of respect for these dirty bastards i don't even fear them anymore you know why?

because my cousin is now a captain and my best friend a lieutenant both MP (military police) grin
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Charly68: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
He must have been on weed..
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by planetx: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
a lot of those soldier behave like gods, they never think civilian has a right to do as they please, they hurt who they like and there isn't any one to punish them.

if you think you have human right, pls mistakingly barge into one and see what he will do yo you. one kicked me when I was between 8 to 10 just because I mistakenly ran into him while playing with my peer, I thought it was a mistake until years later I realise that was his response to a kid running into him.

what an animal ?
I remember many years ago when I was still like 13 years old one of this animals called soldier told me to frog jump cause I walk in front of a captain house in a civilian government estate going to my papa house until his sane colleague had to beg the mumu b4 he let me go.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by OBAGADAFFI: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
He just destroyed he career.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
the rate Yoruba people kill themselves this days I fear for their extinction... send the Ediot back to gwazo

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by dailywealth1967: 1:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigerian military men are suppose to be confined to the military barracks.what is the work of the military police?
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by planetx: 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:

You are an idiot, you are willing to use your best friend and cousin to carry out the same oppression you are complaining about. Your post shows the mentality of the average Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Freeezzz(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
The post says; he's posted in Borno -dude might be suffering from PTSD. cool
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by holatin(m): 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
planetx:
I remember many years ago when I was still like 13 years old one of this animals called soldier told me to frog jump cause I walk in front of a captain house in a civilian government estate in going to my papa house until his sane colleague had to beg the mumu b4 he let me go.
imagine, devilish attitude forward an innocent
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Donkalio: 2:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
He should be killed as well. You pay life, for taken life. If it is "intentional"
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by FreemanUYB(m): 2:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Maybe because we have not tried training them in a more civil or friendly arena .....

Were are they even trained ?
Answer your self ....
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by okwobros(m): 2:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
What a disgrace to the military RIP to the innocent bike man Check my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina / Police Arrest Man For N4.5m Fraud Through Fake Bank Alerts (photo) / Lady Accuses Taxify Driver Of Assaulting Her, Police Reacts (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.