Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,200 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State (35171 Views)

Soldier Stabs Colleague To Death After Taking Drugs (Photos) / See How Soldier Killed Motorcyclist For Shunning Him / Soldier Beats Motorcyclist To Death In Lagos After His Car Hit Motorcycle (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by stormborn28(m): 2:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
I just read about a wild animal in uniform....useless idiot
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
The Nigerian army should as a matter of urgency change the training pattern of these guys,the mentality they impact on these guys are too bad.look at boko haram has been around for 10yrs now still no idea on how to stop the menace but when they see civilians,d beast in them will shoot out but when they are at d theatre of war they will now remember tactical manoeuvre(running away as soldiers)
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by wickedworld: 2:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jesus, what do we call this now? maybe he want his girl friend to see how important he was on uniform.

What a lucky girl friend , imaginging she marry animal on uniform.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by greatman247(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
This guy is an animal in human skin. He must be prosecuted for this wicked act And he even went there with his gift friend and useless girl can't caution. Both of them must be prosecuted.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Arrester171(m): 2:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
That the kind of news u get from zoo's
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by osusuallstars: 2:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
No need trying him in a law court . Just hang the afonja. It runs in their DNA for rituals
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by taurusmena1(m): 2:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
I doubt if he is lazy.these soldiers need rehabilitation and psyche evaluation after such missions that require them to kill at will cos they tend to thirst for blood.
medolab90:
lazy guy u left Boko Haram all the way from borno to kill a civilian.

rot in jail coward

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by teemy(m): 2:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
coupled with his own words of killing many people the question to be asked is if he could do this in a social environment, what has he been dong in a war region? More reason I believe the Amnesty International reports about war crimes and human rights and extra judicial killings by our military
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by kennyclassic: 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
All these illiterate and mentally deranged individuals wearing uniform all in the name of being a military personnel should be scrutinised properly. Life wasted for no reason
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
kozmokaz:
If he is actually part of the soldiers that have fought in borno , I no too blame am

Y would NA release a soldier that av seen what war is really like , a soldier that av seen death , a soldier that av killed humans with out remorse to the citizens with out mental evaluation?
but he was not at war with the okada the okada man was no threat the murderer soldier had no right what so ever to stab the okada man, are you implying that it's okay for soldiers with post war depression to go about stabbing innocent civilians? just because they have been in wars, it will mean that they will end up killing all nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by lawrenty50: 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
imagine him going out with his girlfriend and yet took such a barbaric act,
(1)how does he want her girl to feel abt it and not be scared DT she is not save with him.her life ll just be like a chicken to him.
(2)how can he manage his home with this kind of attitude in him?I bet with him he cannot.

so all men should learn from him.lets try n take things easy with ourselves n with a humble heart.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by redsun(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Post traumatic disorder . Reliving his traumatic experience in borno with flesh eating bokoharams. In a normal country most of those soldiers will be counselled abd given support to adapt to normal life again.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
so what happens his girlfriend? the same girl he was trying to impress, would she had gone back with him? After witnessing her crazy soldier boyfriend stab an innocent man. she must be as heartless as her soldier boyfriend. fools!
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by kozmokaz(m): 2:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
but he was not at war with the okada the okada man was no threat the murderer soldier had no right what so ever to stab the okada man, are you implying that it's okay for soldiers with post war depression to go about stabbing innocent civilians? just because they have been in wars, it will mean that they will end up killing all nigerians.

Not supporting him
He should be made to face the military law

My point is that after spending 2-4years in a war zone , those niggas become killing machines!! They can kill you at any slight provocation !!
Had encounter with one at 144 battalion the dude would always shout at fellow soldiers !

My point is =>They should always be subjected to evaluation before even been released to fellow soldiers not to talk of civilians
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Manweyfitquarel(m): 2:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
A time like this,jungle justice will make sense on the stupid military guy
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by perez100: 3:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
These present soldiers deployed to Borno did not fight anything. The first set they deployed when the fight was thick because of Hausa-Fulani traitors in the military in 2011 - 2015 were the ones that really fought. That was when one Afonja General absconded as usual from the battle field. Afonja way.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Burgerlomo: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
R.I.P bro., just look at the way this lunatic in uniform wasted the life of an innocent hardworking citizen, this is somebody that he suppose to be protecting, this shit can only happen in a lawless country like Naiija, they need to go and learn from the American soldiers how they treat their citizens.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
kozmokaz:

Not supporting him
He should be made to face the military law

My point is that after spending 2-4years in a war zone , those niggas become killing machines!! They can kill you at any slight provocation !!
Had encounter with one at 144 battalion the dude would always shout at fellow soldiers !

My point is =>They should always be subjected to evaluation before even been released to fellow soldiers not to talk of civilians
makes a lot of sense, and as it appears they are not been treated or provided with Adequate or any medical help and counselling. imagine releasing 1000 of them on the streets. the public are not safe.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by kozmokaz(m): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
makes a lot of sense, and as it appears they are not been treated or provided with Adequate or any medical help and counselling. imagine releasing 1000 of them on the streets. the public are not safe.
1000 of them on the street ?

Mehn that's gonna b a massacre
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
kozmokaz:

1000 of them on the street ?

Mehn that's gonna b a massacre
that's if they are not more than that already on nigerian streets. Remember nigerian population is nearly 250 million so 1000 or more mentally unstable soldiers shouldn't be too much. grin grin the public are definitely not safe.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Innov8ve1: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
this guy should be hanged by his leg upside down
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by ZACHIE: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
kozmokaz:
If he is actually part of the soldiers that have fought in borno , I no too blame am

Y would NA release a soldier that av seen what war is really like , a soldier that av seen death , a soldier that av killed humans with out remorse to the citizens with out mental evaluation?

dont mind the folks saying rubbish....that guy is mentally unstable. war diminishes its participants and victims. Hold NA responsible for what happened. They ought to have evaluated the soldier returnee before throwing him into our midst.

WHO IS NEXT? That scares me
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Martin0(m): 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
that's if they are not more than that already on nigerian streets. Remember nigerian population is nearly 250 million so 1000 or more mentally unstable soldiers shouldn't be too much. grin grin the public are definitely not safe.

Hmmm na wa ooo
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by ibnyak01: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nigeria government need to know d kind of people to b employ as military officer.
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by chigoizie7(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2017
This is one of the reasons why I don't type RIP to any of them killed either by Boko haram or any other group. Because they are the worst thing to happen to naija.

Somehow I feel happy whenever I hear of their deaths. Somehow, even when I know it is not good for anyone to die, but haven witnessed and seen what these blood thirsty soldiers do to civilians, I have no option.

Many will say, it is the few bad eggs. But no, an Igbo adage says, " enwere ebe mmiri si wee baa na opi ugbogulu "
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
gypsey:
At last it will be judged as accidental discharge
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by anoda(m): 3:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
seunny4lif:
Nigeria military are just trained to beat and kill civilian not to defend the nation.
no be lie nigga
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by VajanahDischaj(f): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2017
Isa brain froblem! How cud dey let these kind of ppl who have been thru hell leashed to live with civilians? im not even sure they have psychologists in the military and yet they recruit yearly. Only those that are connected
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
NA would still.turn their back on him even if it was their fault.... the guy's career and life is practically over.

ZACHIE:

dont mind the folks saying rubbish....that guy is mentally unstable. war diminishes its participants and victims. Hold NA responsible for what happened. They ought to have evaluated the soldier returnee before throwing him into our midst.

WHO IS NEXT? That scares me
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
ivolt:
Nigerian army should start administering psychiatric evaluations on its recruit.
It is a shame that this mad man got into the military.

It has been established that the Nigerian military is filled with lunatics
Re: Soldier Stabs Motorcyclist To Death, For Shunning Him In Ogun State by Basalt(m): 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Wonders shall never end.

Who sent an Afonja man to Bornu to fight bokoharam?
The person needs to be attested.

He should have been sent somewhere else to work as spy.

How can you send a cowardd to fight bokoharam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hunting Dogs Kill Herders’ Goats In Katsina / Judiciary Staff Beheaded In Kogi State (Disturbing Photo) / Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.