Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria (19145 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by studentwriter(m): 10:18am On Mar 18, 2022
Toyindiva:
seriously, where in Benin are you??
ugbowo, UNIBEN axis.... You?
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Toyindiva(f): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2022
studentwriter:
ugbowo, UNIBEN axis.... You?

Sapele and GRA axis are u a student??
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by studentwriter(m): 11:49am On Mar 18, 2022
Toyindiva:

Sapele and GRA axis are u a student??
yeah I'm in my final year though.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Toyindiva(f): 1:36pm On Mar 18, 2022
studentwriter:
yeah I'm in my final year though.
oh ok cool
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by studentwriter(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2022
Toyindiva:

oh ok cool
so are we still meeting?
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by adejaresalami1(m): 3:00pm On Mar 18, 2022
I served at azare, jamaare, Bauchi. So technically I have been to Jos, Kaduna, Kano, jigawa, Abuja(I reside here), Kogi, ondo, Edo, Osun, Ogun, Lagos(born and brought up here).

Also been to Abia(arochukwu) so technically Delta, Imo, Enugu, Anambra are states I have been to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Floods Kill Four People In Abuja -FEMA / Canada Survival Tips For International Students / What Did You First Experience In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.