Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,352 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria (19144 Views)

Mention Your Dream Country / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Name The States And Countries You Have Visited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by bidexolumanish(m): 2:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
have not been to lagos and i guess its not a sin,the way una dey carry lagos for head like say if person never enter Lag the person never sabi life.
gbosaa:

Long list there but have you not been to Lagos?

I saw lists similar to your and Lagos seem to be missing there?

Is there any nairalander who hasn't been to Lagos state
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by DanielPop(m): 2:41pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos, Oyo, Ekiti, Kogi, Kwara, Delta, Rivers, Cross River, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Enugu, Imo, Anambra, Nasarawa, Plateau, Niger, Bauchi, Gombe, Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Zamfara, Benue, Edo, Abia, Kebbi state. grin
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by kpaofame: 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
na only Osun, Oyo, Lagos, Ogun,

and Enugu, Anambra, Edo, Delta,Bayelsa, Rivers

plus Zamfara, Kastina & Abuja...
i nor be KpaofameWalker jare undecided
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by sambisavoice(m): 4:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chukazu:

Bros you dey work Ifesinachi transport undecided... Safe journey!

I served in Ondo state Govt House, so I used the opportunity to travel to all the western states. In some circumstances, I go on official journey, esp., to Ondo State Liaison Office, Parkview estate, ikoyi Lagos.

Also, after gaining employment, I was posted to Adamawa state, my organisation's zonal office which covers 6 states in the zone. I was moved to Mann the newly activated state office in Gombe, where I served for 5 years.

Currently, i'm pursuing a Ph.D at Bayero University Kano. Moreover, I travel either for official assignment in search for teaching job.

Did undergraduate in Nasarawa State University, where I spent 4 years. Am from Benue State. My Mum is from cross river state.

Na hustle bro...No vex

2 Likes

Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by JikanBaura(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
rummmy:
Try and travel to other regions,you are stagnating around the same area..

I want to but dude it's not easy when you have no body to call your family in other state. Even some of your family members will be pissed off seeing. Tho I never experienced that humiliation from a relative I heard many of my kith&kins narate how they were being ill-treated by the people they call dearest. To avoid all this one prefer to not stay home until he can afford to completely defend on his self. sad

I will love to tour many place/states . States like Bauchi and it YanKari, Taraba Mambila plateau, Abuja our Beloved FCT smiley and also Borno state, South west Lagos state and South south portharcort and oyO cheesy .

But for now Im not financially and maturally ready to visits all this places on myself. With life/time I should probably explore every cronnies of The world not only Nigeria. Is not like I what you think sad . I haven't started exploring my country but grin I for since and still thinking about exploring the world of Africa, China, India, Europe places with great culture and history.

Guy if Im to become as rich as Dangote( and I will more richer than him grin ) .I will visit whereever Hausa are to befound smiley

NIGER REPUBLIC
SUDAN
CAMEROON
GHANA
TOGO
MALI
ERITREA and Invest in them. Money made Dangote blind he don't even think of Arewa .Nigerians that makes him rich stills needs his investment. He abandoned them to invest in other African countries for his greediness to concure African economy not to do it together with his people . He thinks like igbo and should have DNA test I guess. Lol grin ( Kidding)
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by sammugbes(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
SW: Lagos, ogun, Oyo, osun, ondo and ekiti
SS: Delta and Edo
mid belt: kogi, benue
North central : Abuja, nasarrawa, jos, kaduna, niger
North east: taraba
� and more trips still coming, to the East soon lol
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Edum13656: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Flashh:
Which one do you think I am? Lol
if u re female I will look for dick cover and if u re male I will look for ass cover before inviting you.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Edum13656: 7:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
muller101:
both
that's very risky ooo.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by cooltola(m): 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Flashh: 9:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Edum13656:
if u re female I will look for dick cover and if u re male I will look for ass cover before inviting you.
Lol. If you wan invite me; Abeg pacakage better beautifulious and bootilicios babe for me oó. grin
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by amodu(m): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
jc4real:

shocked Wait o u are not asked to recite states and their capital. tongue Try visit d remaining and get d title: Mr Nigeria.
You have joined the banters squad
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by jc4real(m): 9:28pm On Aug 04, 2017
amodu:

You have joined the banters squad

Mr Amodu i hail o.

I'm learning from d boss himself.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Chukazu: 10:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
sambisavoice:

I served in Ondo state Govt House, so I used the opportunity to travel to all the western states. In some circumstances, I go on official journey, esp., to Ondo State Liaison Office, Parkview estate, ikoyi Lagos.

Also, after gaining employment, I was posted to Adamawa state, my organisation's zonal office which covers 6 states in the zone. I was moved to Mann the newly activated state office in Gombe, where I served for 5 years.

Currently, i'm pursuing a Ph.D at Bayero University Kano. Moreover, I travel either for official assignment in search for teaching job.

Did undergraduate in Nasarawa State University, where I spent 4 years. Am from Benue State. My Mum is from cross river state.

Na hustle bro...No vex

May God reward your hustle!
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by MainoCooks(m): 2:55am On Aug 05, 2017
Oyo
Lagos
Delta
Edo
Osun
Rivers
Kaduna
Ogun
Ondo
Kwara
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:01am On Aug 05, 2017
Anambra. Delta. Rivers. Akwa-Ibom. Bayelsa. Edo. Ogun. Ondo. Ekiti. Oyo. Lagos.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Edum13656: 4:38am On Aug 05, 2017
Flashh:
Lol. If you wan invite me; Abeg pacakage better beautifulious and bootilicios babe for me oó. grin
agreed.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by bisiriyubabs(m): 8:31am On Aug 05, 2017
Lagos(place of birth and residence),
kwara (home state),
Oyo, Osun, Ogun, Niger, Abuja, kano, katsina, Kaduna, Jigawa, Zamfara, Rivers, Borno, Taraba, Adamawa (Visit and Business),
Yobe (Service, Business and "Home State"),
Ekiti, Ondo, Kogi, Benue, Plateau, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Bauchi, Gombe (Transit)
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by actright2(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
lolz
jc4real:

shocked Wait o u are not asked to recite states and their capital. tongue
Try visit d remaining and get d title: Mr Nigeria.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Flashh: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2017
Edum13656:
agreed.
Waiting for the day you would invite me, to come have a taste of Imo/Owerri.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by amodu(m): 10:43pm On Aug 05, 2017
jc4real:

Mr Amodu i hail o.
I'm learning from d boss himself.
If I hear
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Edum13656: 7:55am On Aug 06, 2017
Flashh:
Waiting for the day you would invite me, to come have a taste of Imo/Owerri.
invited.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Flashh: 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2017
Edum13656:
invited.
Hehe. No wahala. Holla me, when you are to invite a Nairalander(Flash.h to your state).
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Edum13656: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2017
Flashh:

Hehe. No wahala. Holla me.
Holla! Flashh.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:05am On Aug 12, 2017
muriunited:
Mine is 36 state and FCT Abuja I'm a photographer and video man too am also a Driver.
all the 36 states? Keep lying and deceiving urself.
I pity u
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:06am On Aug 12, 2017
bilal4riid:
Kebbi (origin), Sokoto, zamfara, katsina, kaduna, kano, Gombe, bauchi, yobe, borno, jigawa, jos, nasarwa, Abuja, Niger.
this one na core muslim north. Hope u no be boko haram o
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by wonyi: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2017
Rivers state

Bayelsa state

Delta state

Cross River state

Akwa Ibom State

Edo State

Ondo State

Oyo State

Osun State

Ekiti State

Ogun State

Lagos State

Imo state
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Nigeriadondie: 7:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Pidgin2:
Lagos, Abuja, Ogun, Edo, Delta, Enugu, Owerri, Ebonyi , Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Rivers. My next target is JOS (G w)

No place like Nigeria!
Is JOS a state? U were told to mention states? U see d level of ur mumu? It has got to breaking point.
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Mickey02(m): 9:49am On Aug 21, 2017
So far in my life, I've been to only few states in Nigeria. Let's me start from my state of origin i.e Benue state, then to Kaduna where I reside presently, Abuja and... I think that's where I've gone so far but I've dreams and big ambitions. Someday, somehow, I'll definitely tour the whole state in Nigeria... That I'm sure of cool cool
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Mickey02(m): 10:26pm On Sep 09, 2017
How do I TRAVEL from kaduna to bauchi? Whats transport company should I BOOKED IN? Whats my total TRANSPORT FARES? Pls a good description would be highly appreciated
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by DateMynd44(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
Akwa ibom (state of origin).

Cross river state (place of birth).

Edo state (University education).

Abia state (passed by).

Imo state (passed by).

Anambra state (passed by).

Delta state (passed by).
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by studentwriter(m): 9:21pm On Mar 17, 2022
Toyindiva:
Ondo,Lagos,Ibadan,Ogun,Benin,delta,imo,Enugu. Abuja,anambra
Hi I'm in Benin City, can we connect?
Re: Mention The States You Have Been To In Nigeria by Toyindiva(f): 9:02am On Mar 18, 2022
studentwriter:
Hi I'm in Benin City, can we connect?
seriously, where in Benin are you??

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Floods Kill Four People In Abuja -FEMA / Canada Survival Tips For International Students / What Did You First Experience In The US?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.