Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (37087 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by 0b100100111: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
Waiting for him to do the big one so they can arrest and execute him ASAP

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Taeewo(m): 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
They will

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by ourkobo: 9:15am On Aug 03, 2017
m
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
had effcc,dss or bulharry been complying with court orders nope

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by onosprince(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
Igbos won't see this as wrong. but the first arrest was followed by so much outcry from the Igbos. Igbos hating more and more on Buhari and other Nigerians at large.

I have no problems with Igbos getting their Biafra, but why the hate speeches from Nnamdi Kanu ?

7 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by ybalogs(m): 9:16am On Aug 03, 2017
With all his gragra sha once arrested now, the world will know he deserves whatever he gets.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by EDDGgold: 9:17am On Aug 03, 2017
Go and call for his arrest... Skull miner's

7 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

Are you wise at all? His arrest and unlawful detention was what fanned the flame in the first place. Now you want to re-arrest him to douse the flame... Are you for real??

8 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Solumtoonna(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

Because he's not Afonja, moreover Buhari is observing those conditions court gave to him

8 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by theophorus(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2017
...Why arrest a man who is not disturbing your peace?

Let Him continue His display in His SE.
If He disturb others they will activate His bail conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by win2kwire: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.

simple answer, bribing ibo policemen in the area!
once Buhari returns he will start obeying
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by ALAYORMII: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:

You must have too much confidence in the Nigerian justice system

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Naziridamos: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
But where z the chief of the zombies sarki

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
hermosa7:
He doesn't have the character nor does he have the intelligence of Odumegwu Ojukwu. So he doesn't command respect from core Igbos. It's a wise thing to let him fade off nicely. If you put him in prison, you turn him to another Mandela.

Core Igbos ke. Nobody listens to those thieves. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by reptile1: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:

The answer is simple. Arrest him and die like buhari

4 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by lawrence103: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
because He's a Nigerian. anything is possible
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Dennis87: 9:19am On Aug 03, 2017
Would that make u happy? Get a life okey...self determination is not a call for war.. Black people and their myopic thinking..

8 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by maclatunji: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:
Because then they'll have to either arrest their Arewa brothers or forever confirm their bigotry. Its a dilemma.

Perhaps Bubu is forming sick so as not to confront that situation

Nobody should quote me. I'm not feeling fine. cheesy

Trust me, it is a matter of time before he is dealt with based on his infractions. Myopia has always been the greatest problem of the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters.

When the appropriate sanctions land on them, they start screaming oppression.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Ijaya123: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
lonelydora:
Op, so you believed in that bail condition of not more than 10 people? Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu and see Nigeria burn. I'm not really Nnamdi's fan but I know what I'm saying. He has strong hidden backups

Where is Binta Nyako today?

Nigeria will not burn. Only some senseless igbo will burn away for it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Solumtoonna(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
luvinhubby:
Answer - Because his excellency, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari GCFR, president of Zoogeria cheesy Nigeria his main antagonist and nwunye di is sick.

Correct, clap for me. smiley
o bukwa obele nwunye di, O kwa face me, I face u kind of nwunye di

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Archangel15: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2017
The skull mining reprobate of the SW always minding businesses that are not theirs.

None of them has asked why Chief Alakija the badoo kingpin was arrested and released.

14 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by omooba969(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:
This is how you guys pushed bubu to shoot himself on the leg by arresting KANU. This time around will be total expulsion. Try am nah

Ride on OHAMADIKE, for a lot of people are having sleepiness night because of you.

What will happen if he's arrested...ehn chest beater? cool

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Naziridamos: 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
But where is the old man who never sleeps on Biafra issues @ sarki

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by senitorspeaker(m): 9:21am On Aug 03, 2017
y d question? r u afraid u and ur state will go broke if he archives his aim?

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by CltrAltDel: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
Ipob Jesus will still be arrested. He will not return home after his court case, it is from court to Kuje.....He knows this that is why he is misyarning up and down.....just watch. grin grin grin
I know PIGS & IDIOTS will believe otherwise
grin grin grin
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Coolgent(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
because a mere commissioner is our acting president
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by bobchigar(m): 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
He will be rearrested soon, when nobody is suspecting
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by mcayomind: 9:22am On Aug 03, 2017
o digba ti peripe ba pada de lati irobo
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 03, 2017
maclatunji:

Trust me, it is a matter of time before he is dealt with based on his infractions. Myopia has always been the greatest problem of the likes of Nnamdi Kanu and his supporters.

When the appropriate sanctions land on them, they start screaming oppression.

Why should I trust you?

Moreover you made no effort to refute my point.

Btw, since when did this administration start obeying court order? Certainly not when it concerns NK. Now OP has his answer.

5 Likes

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by ivolt: 9:24am On Aug 03, 2017
It is all politics, if Buhari ever get fit again, Kanu will be rearrested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Kneels Down As Church Members Pray For Him (Photos) / James Ibori’s Lawyers Shock Southwark Court In London / James Ibori Meets Governor Okowa At An Event In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.