Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? (37081 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Has Been Rearrested By DSS / Fayose Meets Bail Conditions, Released (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by attackgat: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2017
shineeye1:
The East must divorce the Struggle from KANU. KANU is misguiding the Struggle. The earlier the East settles this, the better. KANU is too short for that tall dream. He is using a borrowed shoe many times over his size. When you send a kid to take delivery of explosives, you are in for a long thing!

At the best, KANU should be one of the foot soldiers for the legitimate campaign. He obviously displays a gross deficit in the Sagacity, the intellectual depth, the mien, composure, comportment and political dexterity required for such a Titanic struggle. Talk of a toddler stranding in for a valiant man' s job! Is the East so deficient of Men

Well you better find the shoe fast because at this point in time, only him can command almost 100% loyalty from the East such as the sit-at-home order

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Ulomoney(f): 11:50am On Aug 03, 2017
zenmaster:

Na you wan go arrest am ?

Don't make a joke of such a serious thing. This guy can cause a war. Go read about the history of Hitler. Nigeria government, please do not make the same mistake. This guy is a fool and a coward who does not practice what he preaches.

Kalu, bring your family back to Nigeria. Keep them in your village. Then, you can resume with your vision-less speeches. (after being rearrested of course).
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 03, 2017
Ulomoney:

Don't make a joke of such a serious thing. This guy can cause a war. Go read about the history of Hitler. Nigeria government, please do not make the same mistake. This guy is a fool and a coward who does not practice what he preaches.

Kalu, bring your family back to Nigeria. Keep them in your village. Then, you can resume with your vision-less speeches. (after being rearrested of course).
What of Arewa youth that are PLANNING VIOLENCE starting October 1?

Why are you silent about that?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by orisa37: 11:59am On Aug 03, 2017
Satan is often permited to overreach Itself when corruption is prevalent.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by manikspears: 12:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
lonelydora:
Op, so you believed in that bail condition of not more than 10 people? Re-arrest Nnamdi Kanu and see Nigeria burn. I'm not really Nnamdi's fan but I know what I'm saying. He has strong hidden backups

Where is Binta Nyako today?

nothing will happen my brother,even if he is killed nothing will happen,the government just doesn't want to make stupid people famous. if biafra is given today the case of animal farm will be the trend,at the end there won't be a difference between napoleon the pig and the humans.i just feel very sorry for the set of boxer the horse that will suffer.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Psoul(m): 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
He will be re-arrested when u learn how to speak and write good English. So revisit your elementary English books.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DMathematical: 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is just addicted to self-worship and popularity! He has no plans for a successful Biafra! . . . I am a proud Igbo man that believes we must get a better deal in Nigerian. We must be patient and smart about this! Martin Luther King achieved so much for blacks without talking like an idiot! Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi these are all very powerful freedom fighters that have succeeded with brain work . . . But this Goat! of a man wants to put Igbo people into more trouble! He doesn't care that his statement is endangering the lives of ndi-Igbo everywhere in Nigeria . . .

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by popoboy(m): 12:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Because the guy is getting unpopular by the day and am sure his agitation will soon fade away.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by omooba969(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
allrightsir:

The genie is already out of the bag. it is people like you who do not know what they want. Our elders say Yoruba Ronu! I have long criticised the ibos (I do still have valid gripes against them largely because of their tendency for greed and noise) but on the issue of Nigeria they are right..this country as it stands is enslaving all of us and the sooner you open your eyes the better. I am not a fan of kanu, he is a vile character but history is likely to remember him as the man who started the liberation of us all.

You have a misplaced priority! smiley I quite understand your zeal & quest for a better standard of living as a citizen of our dear Nigeria but this agitation can be likened to chasing the shadows.

NK's idea/struggle has never been inclusive even to his own kinsmen.

-Did he consult with the political stakeholders in SE b4 launching out?
-Did he examine to know if the entire SE people will follow suit e.g Imo, Delta, Ebonyin & even the SS?
-Did he consider the hyenas & jackals - so called powers that be?
-Lots of questions begging for answers.

Everyone wants freedom & everyone deserves it(even the hausas) but for Nk to embark on this kind of struggle is seen by all(except diehard ipob) as politics of division.

Nigeria is a dynamic entity & you can't just jump on the wagon of self determination without treading carefully. It's a pity NK cannot stop now cos carrying on is deadly /dangerous & stopping is very costly.

My question to you is 'Can a house divided against itself stand'?

Think about it. cool
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
`

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

So if you are in a position to do that you will go ahead and rearrest him. The young man has done nothing wrong if you know what freedom means.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 03, 2017
re arresting kanu would result in riots ,losts of lives and properties and would make him a matyr or cult figure to his minions( though he is already )and next thing a terrorist group would be born .we alredy have bokoharam and militants to worry about last thing we need is a set of jobless touts in arms roaming tbe streets and causing havoc..nigeria has learnt its lesson from mohammed yusuf, cant make the same mistake again ,kanu would be delt with in due time..
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by temiflex01(m): 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
ESDKING:
This is how you guys pushed bubu to shoot himself on the leg by arresting KANU. This time around will be total expulsion. Try am nah

Ride on OHAMADIKE, for a lot of people are having sleepiness night because of you.

Mind you, he's not afonja that can easily back out because of little intimidation.

Igbo and chest beating, time is ticking, whenever he his arrested, I hope you'll drop your online war and take to the street to face the force.

When he was first arrested, Igbos are all online to say he must not spend more than 24hrs or else, changes to one week or else, changes to one month or else, turns to three months or else grin grin grin
Bunch of noise makers!

It took few reasonable Afonjas to get the idiot out diplomatically not noise making, that's where other tribes take pass igbo. Igbo Na gragra people. Non of your Igbos big men remembered him.

If he his re arrested, hope you will visit kirikiri this time to bring him out, not online boasting and aggressiveness. The usual igbo gragra style. (100%power 10%brain applied) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by hectorswag(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
Archangel15:
The skull mining reprobate of the SW always minding businesses that are not theirs.

None of them has asked why Chief Alakija the badoo kingpin was arrested and released.

Seriously? They later released that man? shocked Do you have the link where I can read it up pls?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by bosskid(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
lipsrsealed
Lucid1:
Cos we live in a Zoo republic.

It's a clear indicator that our institutions have failed. Things will only get worse, agitations such as this always builds up to chaos and violence. I really wish no one gets hurt. cry
you live in a zoo so what animal are you monkey or gorrila
Lucid1:

It's a clear indicator that our institutions have failed. Things will only get worse, agitations such as this always builds up to chaos and violence. I really wish no one gets hurt. cry
Lucid1:

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
`
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:
Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,
As one of the bail condition ,he was told by the court not to be seen in a gathering of more than 10 people but as of today,he is addressing crowd and making hate speeches.
When will he be rearrested to douse the tension in the country especially the south east.

He should not have been arrested in the first place by dumbass Nigerians and their imbecilic government.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
allrightsir:

Ive told you I cant stand the guy and quite frankly the hate espoused by his followers but you need to look beyond that....this is not about NNamdi Kanu, this is about you and I, whether you are Ibo, Yoruba and even the Hausa. Nigeria is not working for anybody escept a minority elite who if they were to look beyond their myopia isnt working for them either because despite enjoying the wealth they cant really enjoy it here!!!

It does not matter how the change comes about, or who triggers the change, the change will come just as you say a house divided against itself cannot stand in relation to the Ibos, the same applies to Nigeria and I will also add that a house built of straw or a house built of shaky foundation cannot stand and as such Nigeria in it's present form cannot stand.

Whether you like Kanu or not (I repeat he is a despicable character) the issue of our co-existence is now the no 1 topic in the country. In that respect he is bring about the desired change. As I speak to you there is a summit on fiscal federalism on Channels that has bee on for at least an hour. The change is real and it's happenning.

You need to look beyond the noise and hate speech unbecoming and unpalatable as it may be and focus on the real issue. We dont have to like Kanu but the truth is his actions and that of his followers however distasteful has forced the issue to the fore, the genie is out of the bottle and the the ultimate end whatever form it takes will be to the benefit of us all.

Another question for you sir, 'Do you think we all speak with one voice' compared to 1993 elections? smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Reference(m): 1:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
mkoabiola:

Which tension. I am presently in the south-east and folks here are relaxed..... look man, the tension resides with folks who fear losing something they don't want to admit. If you are a true democrat, then why fear the rights and desire of people to freely express themselves and associate woth whomsoever and live how and where they please. They can rearrest him for all they care. Will that change anything. Can you enter into the minds and hearts of people to arrest their thoughts and dreams....eh?
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by dreaizy(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
[quote author=mkoabiola post=59101022]Am wondering why the so called ipob leader,Nnamdi KANU has not be rearrested respited flaunting one of d bail condition,

[ dis guy asked a good question if u no get answer why not read others & learn instead of spreading hate]
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 1:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
greatman247:

Nnamdi Kanu is worst than afonja ok. He keeps changing like chameleon, i'm sure he will change his tune again. During GEJ he was singing to One Nigeria tunes, right now he is screaming Biafra, this is NOT bravery ok, its a sign of cowardice so he is worst than afonja. If he is arrested nothing will happen. That's how you people make mouth before he got arrested and President Buhari arrested him then nothing happened, he negotiated with the govt when he want die...LOL. All well known Igbo were pleading on his behalf.

Nobody in history of the cesspit called Nigeria that can equal the chameleonic character of Awolowo or even change tone as often as Awolowo and Yari.ba political elites. Yari.ba remain the only ethnic nationality in Nigeria that have produced more political parties than any one in Nigeria. Yari.ba have become so untrustworthy that the issue of IPOB movement and secession has thrown every ethnic nationality into wild tailspin.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Icon79(m): 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
Why not go and arrest him?

Oops. You can't ... you're just a typical Afonja. Your power only resides in your mouth!

O pari

mkoabiola:

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
`
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by dreaizy(m): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
dis guy asked a good question if u no get answer why not read others & learn instead of spreading hate
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 1:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
shineeye1:
The East must divorce the Struggle from KANU. KANU is misguiding the Struggle. The earlier the East settles this, the better. KANU is too short for that tall dream. He is using a borrowed shoe many times over his size. When you send a kid to take delivery of explosives, you are in for a long thing!

At the best, KANU should be one of the foot soldiers for the legitimate campaign. He obviously displays a gross deficit in the Sagacity, the intellectual depth, the mien, composure, comportment and political dexterity required for such a Titanic struggle. Talk of a toddler stranding in for a valiant man' s job! Is the East so deficient of Men

There is no misguided struggle against Nigeria. Only blinded fools see any struggle against imbecilic Nigeria will talk about misguided. Nigeria is a practical joke. In some places, one needs to travel out of the countries to see enormous decadences about the countries. But in case of the cesspit called Nigeria, one does not need to travel out of the idiotic colonial contraption to see decades of maladministration by moronic goons who turned the country into their garden.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
its more like they are waiting for his cup to over run. dont think the DSS has become a toothless dog
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Ulomoney:

Only group of goons who are not even qualified to have experience the essence of free air shall contemplate going to war because certain group of people or even ethnic nationalities want to secede from the wasteful and no-good-God- forsaken geographical expression such as Nigeria. No wonder these dumbass fools are called niggas.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Omeokachie: 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Because Buhari violated court ruling and you saw nothing wrong in it.

He only learnt from your master.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by DerideGull(m): 1:56pm On Aug 03, 2017
allrightsir:

Ive told you I cant stand the guy and quite frankly the hate espoused by his followers but you need to look beyond that.... this is not about NNamdi Kanu, this is about you and I, whether you are Ibo, Yoruba and even the Hausa. Nigeria is not working for anybody escept a minority elite who if they were to look beyond their myopia isnt working for them either because despite enjoying the wealth they cant really enjoy it here!!!

It does not matter how the change comes about, or who triggers the change, the change will come just as you say a house divided against itself cannot stand in relation to the Ibos, the same applies to Nigeria and I will also add that a house built of straw or a house built of shaky foundation cannot stand and as such Nigeria in it's present form cannot stand.

Whether you like Kanu or not (I repeat he is a despicable character) the issue of our co-existence is now the no 1 topic in the country. In that respect he is bring about the desired change. As I speak to you there is a summit on fiscal federalism on Channels that has bee on for at least an hour. The change is real and it's happenning.

You need to look beyond the noise and hate speech unbecoming and unpalatable as it may be and focus on the real issue. We dont have to like Kanu but the truth is his actions and that of his followers however distasteful has forced the issue to the fore, the genie is out of the bottle and the the ultimate end whatever form it takes will be to the benefit of us all.

It is humanly impossible to regard any Nigerian as being sincere or honest. So in this discourse I shall not waste my time stroking your honesty and sincerity on this issue. The only hatred deliberately espoused remains the idea of having Lagos which is economic gateway in the defunct western region and Abuja which is another such gateway in defunct northern region of Nigeria. Have you honestly asked yourself why is there no such economic gateway in either defunct eastern region or midwestern region of Nigeria? Some moronic fools are dancing about the so-called restructure of the cesspit called Nigeria. There shall be no restructure if Lagos and Abuja are not situated in the defunct eastern region and midwestern region respectively. If there is any remoteness of idiotic "one-Nigeria", the economic gateway the federal government of Nigeria has setup in Lagos and Abuja must be replicated in eastern and midwestern region respectively. As far I am concerned, I have no use for Nigeria and the earlier Nigerians go their separate way the better for them to avoid the repeat of the catastrophic civil war.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by greatman247(m): 1:59pm On Aug 03, 2017
DerideGull:

Nobody in history of the cesspit called Nigeria that can equal the chameleonic character of Awolowo or even change tone as often as Awolowo and Yari.ba political elites. Yari.ba remain the only ethnic nationality in Nigeria that have produced more political parties than any one in Nigeria. Yari.ba have become so untrustworthy that the issue of IPOB movement and secession has thrown every ethnic nationality into wild tailspin.

FYI I'm not Yoruba I careless if you compare Awolowo to chameleon but the fact remains Nnamdi Kalu is not brave as people think. He changes like chameleon.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by linusbnn(m): 2:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
zenmaster:

Na you wan go arrest am ?

No. Na his umunna.
Re: Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
linusbnn:

No. Na his umunna.
Ok. . .
Make his umunna go try their luck. We go watch them for YouTube grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bayelsa Election: Timi Frank Congratulates Lyon, Urges Secondus To Resign / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.