Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,046 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (46184 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by jpphilips(m): 11:51am On Aug 14, 2017
donjahsy:
Referendum is constitutional in UN Act and Nigeria is signatory to UN Act(s).

please make me understand how referendum is unconstitutional so I can still learn from you..!!!

my humble submission though.

UN act? how does that relate with the issue of referendum? Referendum is only recognised by the international community when it is constitutional. There is no UN charter on referendum that I am aware of neither does the UN force countries to conduct referendum, where the country has a constitutional provision for a referendum but there is conflict that undermines the possibility of such referendum or other democratic processes, the UN can supervise one for the warring parties, eg is South Sudan and Iran, the outcome was a republic of South Sudan and Islamic republic of Iran.
Any other thing outside what you just read is a figment of Nnamdi kanu's imagination, at the right time, reality will tame his ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.