Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (46182 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Sanchez01: 12:50pm On Aug 04, 2017
DeHEIGHTS:
Please, who did they say stole something in football academy and was expelled?

Someone should please clarify.
Kanu grin

Dude stole shin guards at the academy.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Saxifrage12(m): 12:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joe this your story is best titled
What poverty made me do.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Boboye4slim(m): 1:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..
I pray make sense fall on you

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by COCKCROW: 1:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please Mr Chief or Oba Igbokwe I am not standing in for Kanu but on personal view of all your achievements. From the look of things based on your submission Lagos has made you what you are today. And for the rest of your life all your thanks and appreciation, and if possible your servitude, will go to and be for Lagos. Actually I don't doubt or envy your achievements and the goodwill Lagos shone on your ways in life. That is for you and may be for your teeming family members. Also in life man because of natural selfishness do and defend even satan as long as he drives some temporary mundane personal benefits. I don't mean to insulate you and if I have foolishly done so, please pardon me for the seek of your Lagos. All your achievements as listed above started and ended with you and your family. And every other igbo man in other parts of the world may have been an achiever in his business ventures or in other fields of life. However the clarion question to ask is in all our achievements (not excluding my very self) how has it impacted on the very life of igbo nation and her people? Our people are marginalised, murdered in cold-blood in their farmland, deported from the country they are forced to belong, for the sake unity and peace we are killed based on one concocted excuse/reason yet you among the elites see nothing and say nothing because your children are not involved? In the whole Eastern region no single Federal presence with the exception of old prisons and security men extorting cash on concocted allegations. Yet you people see and say nothing!! Please we are aware that Kanu is nobody compare to you, he has not made it and no city has made somebody. We are aware, so don't tell us, Kanu is" a mad man, a fool" etc (can add yours) but he is the "saviour, the eye, mouth piece, defender of the
defenseless igbo nation that has been sold out by your likes. Please leave Kanu for us. You and your children are Lagosinas but we are ibos cum Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Okoroawusa: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
SenatorM:
Keep deceiving yourself. Afonja oshi.
Gi bu afonja.nna gi afonja,nna nna gi afonja.
se Kosi?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos this Lagos that but they will never tell u why Lagos is the melting point.how come the only seaport serving Nigeria is located in Lagos,most of the embassies in Nigeria is located in lagos#international airport#develop other regions,open up other seaports,upgrade other airports to international standard in every region n let's c how Lagos will be crowded

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Icon79(m): 1:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
To all the Afonjas and their children, I have a few words of wisdom for you:

Nnamdi Kanu is a leader of men. That fact is indisputable so write it down.
Joe Igbokwe is a nobody. Absolutely nobody as far as Ndi Igbo are concerned. If Joe Igbokwe is a millionaire, as he claimed, then he's a millionaire in his household. He doesn't feed anybody, OK? If Joe Igbokwe visits Onitsha tomorrow, nobody would recognize him. But Nnamdi Kanu would shut down the whole city. That's what makes a man a leader!

Got it

O pari

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by MCzubby247(m): 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
Tozinetita:

Hi angel, mind if I av ur number?
O boy u wan chance me grin grin
That babe na my jollof rice ooh.
A beg park well base on logistics cheesy grin
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by spiritedtete: 1:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
But on a serious note; am I the only one who sees this KANU as a Joke? I just pray he didn't tread on the part of treason. It is well.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by MasterKim: 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
rainylad:

..'how far' how??..are you high??..cos if you didnt drop from the sky,knowing where you come from is important.
So sky is not a place. at least its better than confused sets that are either from Israel today or Uganda tomorrow or America if asked again.
Dummy pipul dat doesn't know what mythology is but will be happy when dey hear zeus descended from somewhere or dat Moses descended into the sky. red oyinbo azzlicking pig
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by MasterKim: 1:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..

nototribalist:
This Joe igbokwe no get shame o. Ordinary conductor. With other sham credentials

Same dummies will still beg dere uncle to bring dem to Lagos so dey can hawk expired gala. There's no way an easterner can make it in Nigeria without getting to d west.

Is dere any family in d east dat doesn't have a representative selling gala. Either d fada or d uncle, someone must sell dat gala or puff puff
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Ifeanyi4491(m): 1:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
wengerman:
was it written on Wikipedia that he went to school in London. When he couldn't make it in UK he decided to form ipob to defraud people like u and other gullible and uneducated minds
just like the way bubu is defrauding you people,
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Akpuoru: 1:49pm On Aug 04, 2017
I hear the schizophrenic KANU promised plots of land to his followers in their new Biafra and there was so much celebration for that? Could any of his sheep throw more light? Umu aka Igbo aburu kwa nu almajiri biko nu! Lord have mercy.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by ba7man(m): 1:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
Forget all this online bigotry and let's make Afonja/IPOB babies. wink
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Kachigifto3: 1:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lolz..joe igbokwe is telling us how Lagos benefitted him and his family.Sentiments apart,every reasonable person knows that joe is against Biafra just bkos of his personal interest.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by sammyj: 2:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Aisha Buhari just paid a visit to IMO State FYI. grin shocked grin
chyke4:
To do what exactly in kaduna?, is kaduna part of biafra? And why has Buhari refused to visit Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by StunnerG(m): 2:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
olodo it's obvious you read to reply and not to understand
Beauty without brain
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by BabaAduras: 2:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
NetBizguy:

Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Who your story epp and who doesn't have a story?

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

For get the F' out of here, you're still stinkingly poor

I am amazed at your stupidity. It is the likes of you that drove Igholand to the level of underdeveloped state it is now.

Your likes do not understand good and honest success story that is what emulating. All you want is quick gratification. Your can not do futuristic thinking nor project and plan. You live par day.

You think the gababe Kanu is feeding you is the solution to all your problems. You are dillutional and living in illusionary world.

I sincerely wish you get your Biafra so you go and face your reality there. Those attempting to appeal to fools like your type are simply "swelling your head", aspiring to you unmerited importance. Go to your Biafra land and lface the reality of life.

Joe Igbokwe, I salute you. The likes of your story is what we need to teach to our children to mentor then to believe in hard work will give them successful end.

I know the Igbos are going to attack and call me an Afonja doing the biddings of Fulanis. That is not new and it does not matter. The truth most be told for prosperity purposes.

I am an Afonja living in the USA whose best friend is married to a beautiful and wonderful Igbo woman.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by pazienza(m): 3:04pm On Aug 04, 2017
BabaAduras:

I am amazed at your stupidity. It is the likes of you that drove Igholand to the level of underdeveloped state it is now.

Your likes do not understand good and honest success story that is what emulating. All you want is quick gratification. Your can not do futuristic thinking nor project and plan. You live par day.

You think the gababe Kanu is feeding you is the solution to all your problems. You are dillutional and living in illusionary world.

I sincerely wish you get your Biafra so you go and face your reality there. Those attempting to appeal to fools like your type are simply "swelling your head", aspiring to you unmerited importance. Go to your Biafra land and lface the reality of life.

Joe Igbokwe, I salute you. The likes of your story is what we need to teach to our children to mentor then to believe in hard work will give them successful end.

I know the Igbos are going to attack and call me an Afonja doing the biddings of Fulanis. That is not new and it does not matter. The truth most be told for prosperity purposes.

I am an Afonja living in the USA whose best friend is married to a beautiful and wonderful Igbo woman.

Go and sit down, Mr Man.

So because Schwarzenegger came to USA empty handed from Austria and made it for himself and his immediate family members, the rest of Austria should now be fused in the same nationhood with USA?

Are you making sense at all?

Igboland doesn't have to be fused in an unprogressive union with Arewa Oduanistanis for an Igbo man to make it in Lagos.

Thousands of Igbos made it in countries outside Nigeria, yet no one is clamouring that Igboland be fused with those countries.

The likes of Igbokwe should stop sleeping on top of bike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by olayanju22(m): 3:11pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
Babe,pray to go far in life o!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by shaybebaby(f): 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2017
ba7man:
Forget all this online bigotry and let's make Afonja/IPOB babies. wink
Not in this lifetime. You can do better than that.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by BeardedMeat(m): 3:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
higherpower:

Please encourage your Cownu to also write his own.
Kanu is fighting for the Rights of his people using his own methods. It's African that we are all moulded to protect our own.

Joe was not even born in Lagos, he came from somewhere he considered not favourable to his needs at the time to Lagos.

In all he wrote there, did you see anywhere he told what he did for the poor community he left behind? That is so un-Igbo.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by BabaAduras: 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
pazienza:

Go and sit down, Mr Man.

So because Schwarzenegger came to USA empty handed from Austria and made it for himself and his immediate family members, the rest of Austria should now be fused in the same nationhood with USA?

Are you making sense at all?

Igboland doesn't have to be fused in an unprogressive union with Arewa Oduanistanis for an Igbo man to make it in Lagos.

Thousands of Igbos made it in countries outside Nigeria, yet no one is clamouring that Igboland be fused with those countries.

The likes of Igbokwe should stop sleeping on top of bike.

I pity you, you are so messed up you cannot even coordinate your comment. What has making it outside the country got to do with crux of this subject.

Beside that, can you see what I meant when I said you are living in illusionary world, you believe "Igboland doesn't have to be fused in an un progressive union with Arewa Oduanistanis for an Igbo man to make it in Lagos". The key world is "to make it in Lagos". So are proposing a mini Biafra in Lagos for the Igbo man to make it in Lagos?

Wake up from your dreams.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by TundeHashim(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
NetBizguy:

Nnamdi Kanu I think you shouldn't do for this man what Nigeria govt did for you, you paid so much for it (18 month in detention), please don't just give him that attention lest he becomes somebody from nobody because its obvious this selfish entity is trying to use your ladder to gain recognition..

Who your story epp and who doesn't have a story?

Just look at the Joe Igbokwe of a selfish being, so far it has been all about you and your little success in logos, your express way and high and low ways and useless connection with useless people.. so after all it was the fear of losing them? And you mean to tell me that the entire Igbo should sacrifice our future for whatever nonsence you have in logas today? Biafra will come you can decide to remain in Nigeria..

For your informaton Mr. Selfish Igbokwe of Igbo saboteur, Nnamdi Kanu is not as selfish as you're because whatever you claim to have in Logos today being the result of your 32 years accumulated efforts, Nnamdi Kanu outweighs it even before he came to lime light, he rejected an offer that would give him for his fifth generation more than a million times whatever wealth you would ever dream of even in your next life, yes he rejected on offer of an Oil well for exchange of Biafran freedom unlike you selfish being that wants to sacrifice our independent and future of our children for not even any significant offer other than your meagre wealth that cannot feed two families for six months, Nnamdi Kan is not telling his sad story because its not just about him and his immediate family, he's telling our story because its about us

For get the F' out of here, you're still stinkingly poor
Who the Bleep is willing to give nnamdi cownnu an oil well in exchange for him to back out? You guys are high on expired nnewi weed!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by engrchioce(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2017
HMZi:
Stupid old Joe....
I aint ibo but the way the dude dey sell out him bro's just makes me wanna puke...
no mind him he a hardened criminal. He a brother to late false prophet eddy na nogu. Ask any well granded person about his family background. His is anti-igbo bc the shameful way his died . He also ran to lagos during bakassi time.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by TundeHashim(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
zuchyblink:
This man wants all IGBOS to leave their land for lagos. Lagos this, lagos that lagos is what it is because other places were starved to feed lagos. That is what we want to stop. Restructure or Biafra
No level if restructuring can save Biafra...the whole South Eastern states (more than 2/3 of Biafra) was, is and would always remain a liability...
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by TundeHashim(m): 3:45pm On Aug 04, 2017
tinkinjow:
It's absolutely irrelevant what lagos has done to u or igbos generally. If nnamdi kanuso chooses together with the majority of the igbos to opt out of Nigeria so be it. That's the end full stop. It is their inalienable right so to choose.
Today we still have a lot of Brits venting anger on the Brexit vote but the majority have voted and that ends it. It is their right and freedom so to decide.
I don't understand what's the hoot is about with people exercising their rights and freedom.
Let the truth be told it's people opposed to the call to referendum that poses threats to peace.

BTW the same way u hv lots of igbos excelling in USA Gabon South Africa England Germany etc is the same way that the igbos are excelling and will continue to in Lagos Kano and abuja. So such arguments are pointless.

Let them go if they perish it's their call simple.
No one is saying they shouldn't leave if they want to but they should stop insulting and denigrating other ethnic groups and their elders in pursuit of their ambition. You'll agree with me that the promoters of brexit didn't call the EU a zoo or the French aboki or the Germans gworo eating bastard...
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by TundeHashim(m): 3:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
What's nnamdi kanu source of livelihood?
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by obyno2017: 4:00pm On Aug 04, 2017
COCKCROW:
Please Mr Chief or Oba Igbokwe I am not standing in for Kanu but on personal view of all your achievements. From the look of things based on your submission Lagos has made you what you are today. And for the rest of your life all your thanks and appreciation, and if possible your servitude, will go to and be for Lagos. Actually I don't doubt or envy your achievements and the goodwill Lagos shone on your ways in life. That is for you and may be for your teeming family members. Also in life man because of natural selfishness do and defend even satan as long as he drives some temporary mundane personal benefits. I don't mean to insulate you and if I have foolishly done so, please pardon me for the seek of your Lagos. All your achievements as listed above started and ended with you and your family. And every other igbo man in other parts of the world may have been an achiever in his business ventures or in other fields of life. However the clarion question to ask is in all our achievements (not excluding my very self) how has it impacted on the very life of igbo nation and her people? Our people are marginalised, murdered in cold-blood in their farmland, deported from the country they are forced to belong, for the sake unity and peace we are killed based on one concocted excuse/reason yet you among the elites see nothing and say nothing because your children are not involved? In the whole Eastern region no single Federal presence with the exception of old prisons and security men extorting cash on concocted allegations. Yet you people see and say nothing!! Please we are aware that Kanu is nobody compare to you, he has not made it and no city has made somebody. We are aware, so don't tell us, Kanu is" a mad man, a fool" etc (can add yours) but he is the "saviour, the eye, mouth piece, defender of the
defenseless igbo nation that has been sold out by your likes. Please leave Kanu for us. You and your children are Lagosinas but we are ibos cum Biafrans.
True talk,the man is just plain selfish,what has he contributed to his people. He is nobody and will remain so.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by obyno2017: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
engrchioce:
no mind him he a hardened criminal. He a brother to late false prophet eddy na nogu. Ask any well granded person about his family background. His is anti-igbo bc the shameful way his died . He also ran to lagos during bakassi time.
you are right,i know about him.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Ever8054: 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
sister..chill before your period start rushing out from your mouth.. ha..kilode..Oya tell us your own story we don hear igbokwe own...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Sani Shinkafi Ejects IDPs Living In His House For Voting Buhari / Flashback: What Commissioner Of Police Joseph Mbu Did To Amaechi Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.