Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (46185 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by chimeee: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
ndi Igbo ibem...never u argue with a fool cos he will drag u down to his level of stupidity and still beat u...

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Lin2o(f): 4:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..
mumu

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Delerichard(m): 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017
Ifeanyi4491:
Joe keep your mouth shut...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nnamdi_Kanu
he doesn't have history.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Emmahunk(m): 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2017
Joe Nwanne m, NK's story is well known. Please read the summary here.

Nk, until his unfortunate arrest by the government was a broadcaster at Radio Biafra London courtesy of Uwazulike.
Besides that, he had no antecedents, no known background or any single thing he has done for his siblings, community or State not to talk of Igbos. He was not even present at Royal Palace hotel Enugu, when the late Ikemba handed Uwazulike to the Igbos asour next leader.
He is a NNOBODY, AN OPPORTUNIST AND THE IDOL OF
UN ENLIGHTENED AND UNEXPOSED IGBOS. THAT IS HIS STORY

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Zamar: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
The issue of agitations should not call for use of insults and spewing of hatred. Whether one is in support or not, we should strive to maintain decency and decorum.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by osusuallstars: 5:30pm On Aug 04, 2017
nonsense, everybody has his own life story to tell, it dosent matter where you are coming from, what matters most is where you are going. the truth is that you are a traitor and cannot compare yourself wit Nnamdi kanu.we dont need you. If achieving success means marching and betraying your people, count me out. Lagos has feed you all the days of your life and me i am still alive, i did not eat sand or only pawpaw neither did lagos .

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by osusuallstars: 5:31pm On Aug 04, 2017
Emmahunk:

Nk, until his unfortunate arrest by the government was a broadcaster at Radio Biafra London courtesy of Uwazulike.
Besides that, he had no antecedents, no known background or any single thing he has done for his siblings, community or State not to talk of Igbos. He was not even present at Royal Palace hotel Enugu, when the late Ikemba handed Uwazulike to the Igbos asour next leader.
and between YOUR SAINT JOE ESAU IGBOKWE AND NNAMDI KANU, WHO CONTROLS CROWD? IF THERE IS A ELECTION TODAY BETWEEN THE TWO, EVEN A FOOL LIKE YOU WILL PREDICT THE OUTCOME
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by chisky02: 5:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Local Igbokwe all this your chest beating is just your achievement in Lagos state, Nnamdi Kanu is a British citizen and His siblings lives in Germany and other good countries, sorry for you such a cheap person like you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Ablitmuspaper(m): 5:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
rainylad:

..Honestly that guy is nuts..see how he is chanting 'lagos,lagos' like a lost soul..I am sure he cant find his way to his father's hometown in the East anymore...very foolish man
ma Broda is so pathetic....d man nara ohia
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by donjahsy(m): 6:06pm On Aug 04, 2017
jpphilips:

What is Kanu made of? A f00l at 40 asking Nigeria to give him unconstitutional referendum, does he sound like a normal person to you?
That's if you are normal anyways!!
Referendum is constitutional in UN Act and Nigeria is signatory to UN Act(s).

please make me understand how referendum is unconstitutional so I can still learn from you..!!!

my humble submission though.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by wizjid69: 7:16pm On Aug 04, 2017
saintikechi:
Igbokwe should just shut up, nnamdi kanu is his god, he should bow to him before he hurts himself.

You have just called Kanu a god. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by bizzibodi(m): 7:52pm On Aug 04, 2017
Let us hear Ndamdi kanu d only begotten son of chukwu Abiama how he drop frm heaven via a palm wine tapper's rope to biafraland with a calabash fill with hatred & insults.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by uridiwan(m): 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
odomanis:

Do you want him to debate with a former tout and now politician ? Have you believed the story from a Nigerian politician ? Sorry !
All politicians are thieves I admit that bro.....I will join nnamdi KANU if he is fighting for Nigeria masses.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by ray48: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
zuchyblink:
This man wants all IGBOS to leave their land for lagos. Lagos this, lagos that lagos is what it is because other places were starved to feed lagos. That is what we want to stop. Restructure or Biafra

U re on point.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Aleora(f): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
andyanders:

You are the one that is silly. You are even a disgrace to yourself and the people you represent. Can you and your generation EVER achieve what Joe Igbokwe has achieved? Noway in your life and your generation.
bless you

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Aleora(f): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2017
biodun83L:
U MUST BE STUPID FOR COMMENTING SUCH STATEMENT WHERE DIS MAN IS TODAY AND U DAT AV BEEN IN IGBO LAND AV U EVA ACHIEVED 1QUARTER OF HIS ACHIEVEMENT DONT LET ME SAY EVEN UR FATHER. IF U AV EVER WITNESSED WAR IN UR LIFE U WILL NEVA SUPPORT D SILLY MAN CALLED KANU
war is actually a bad thing.......
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by DniggaJoe(m): 12:17am On Aug 05, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..
shut d Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by higherpower: 5:47am On Aug 05, 2017
osusuallstars:

and between YOUR SAINT JOE ESAU IGBOKWE AND NNAMDI KANU, WHO CONTROLS CROWD? IF THERE IS A ELECTION TODAY BETWEEN THE TWO, EVEN A FOOL LIKE YOU WILL PREDICT THE OUTCOME
Then you are a learner. As many elections that Ojukwu did contest, he lost in all of them. Let Cownu just try House of Assembly, u will know he doesn't have any crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by tk4rd: 9:43am On Aug 05, 2017
higherpower:

Please encourage your Cownu to also write his own.
Joe will only write his own story.. Nobody knows him..
Thousands of people are writing the story of Kanu.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by rockyh(m): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:

I wasn't expecting anything better from kanu's disciples. Expect them to be reasonable at your own peril. Do you want to claim the successes of your parents aren't tied to Lagos? Be sincere to yourself.

And while at it, ask your god to tell his own story.
are u trying to say that the success of Lagos aren't tied to the infrastructure it possess as a one time federal capital n the high rate of illegality going on in Lagos in terms of revenue generation from the government
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by adetayo234: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2017
rockyh:
are u trying to say that the success of Lagos aren't tied to the infrastructure it possess as a one time federal capital n the high rate of illegality going on in Lagos in terms of revenue generation from the government

There is no link between my comment and yours, except for the common factor "Lagos"
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by rockyh(m): 11:07am On Aug 05, 2017
Emmahunk:

its better to be unenlightened n unexposed n have control n say of myself than be enlightened n exposed as u are,used as an errand boy like its on done in Nigeria. I stand with referendum or restructuring
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by rockyh(m): 11:09am On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:

There is no link between my comment and yours, except for the common factor "Lagos"
the link there is the success of our parents are tied to Lagos because Lagos was developed infrastructure wise when it was federal capital
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by adetayo234: 11:19am On Aug 05, 2017
rockyh:
the link there is the success of our parents are tied to Lagos because Lagos was developed infrastructure wise when it was federal capital

Pls lean not to shut down your brain when reading stories related to igbo /Yoruba discussion. This will do you a world of good and enable you to make sensible comments
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by rockyh(m): 11:24am On Aug 05, 2017
adetayo234:

Pls lean not to shut down your brain when reading stories related to igbo /Yoruba discussion. This will do you a world of good and enable you to make sensible comments

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by rockyh(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2017
[quote author=rockyh post=59170938][/quote]that quote I screenshot summarizes all my point. mr know it all yet an empty drum
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2017
Sanchez01:

Kanu grin

Dude stole shin guards at the academy.

Wow!
Why are some Igbos now celebrating a common criminal?
Well, common sense is not common, after all
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Babacele: 8:40pm On Aug 05, 2017
989900:
You are so fxcking ret@rded if you think a sociopath and charlatan like Nnamdi is fit to lace the boots of Joe, a self-made man, who did see and feel the civil war.

Kanu didn't even experience the war, but he is trying to recreate 1967 in 2017. #stuckinthepast

How much have we collectively Inter-married, inter-traded, co-habitated between 1967 and 2017?

The millions of Igbos living outside the south east returning home, how plausible is that?

If it can't be done then, only a fellow psychotic patient will believe the fraud Nnamdi is selling.

Joe has told his story of love, unity, progress, and perseverance and success, let the hate filled noise maker tell his.

What is Nnamdi's occupation or pedigree?
What has he done for the Igbo nation than create hate, deaths, disaffection, chaos, and make noise?

The 'almajiris' (by virtue of design by their very own) suffer the brunt of inequality than most in this country.

I meet tons of deluded folks (especially Nigerians) like him everywhere I go both in and outside the country.

I just fell in love with you, .........so apt. Only a deep can call to a deep, if not why would any sane person (s) want to pay for PDP's sins when all unholy witches have sucked life off, and discarded the political coven?

I'm afraid it may be too late if Kanu fathers the child of Nov 18 .

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by saintikechi(m): 8:27am On Aug 06, 2017
emelda86:
p

U mean Nnamdi is your god....pyschos everywhere

yesss, he's a god among men, and he shall see my people to freedom.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by emelda86(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2017
[quote author=saintikechi post=59195400]

yesss, he's a god among men, and he shall see my people to freedom.[/quotes

Speak for yourself "he's a god to u" nice good for you.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Emmahunk(m): 8:50pm On Aug 06, 2017
osusuallstars:

Thanks brother for calling me a fool for what I believe in. Wish I can insult you back but the ENLIGHTENED ANDEXPOSED rreading this will be disappointed. So, I won't give you that honor. Thanks once more
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Alanzazani: 10:00pm On Aug 06, 2017
Weldone Mr. Joe you did well for yourself. That is the story of a winner. Most reasonable igbos think like you. My grandfather was given 20pounds out of over 1.7mullion pounds. He came back to Plateau state. Still hustled not blaming and walloying in self pity. Me and my little clan up to the fourth generation. I don't know of were born in jos.

The neverdowells that sit in the villages waiting for we that go to break our back to come home to give them money are the majority of ipob supporters. When you come home they feel like you should be poisoned because you are doing well. They want to drag you down to thier level. Get an education they are too lazy to school. The only thing they dream of is going abroad to push drugs. Because they have failed in thier lives they want to destroy and self destruct. We are wise and we won't allow Igbos and the biggest lazy failure called Kanu to pull igbos down

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video / Nigerians, Behold Your New President, Muhammadu Buhari (pictures) / The New PDP Campaign Pattern (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.