Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own (46248 Views)

Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Lai Mohammed Replies Nnamdi Kanu, Speaks On Buhari Being A 'Clone' / Presidency Replies Nnamdi Kanu’s Outburst On Returning With 'Hell' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by toolovely(m): 9:23am On Aug 04, 2017
Joe Igbokwe, come to east and call out the people, if they come out, then we know you have a story.

but for now, what ever you are, is your personal business....and we dont care about that....

we all have our stories.....

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by excanny: 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
I hope NK ignores this APC poster boy.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by SenatorM(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Okoroawusa:
Joe Igbokwe,ur story is so touching.
Reminds me of my father who came to lagos wit 25naira n today d story is dat of success.

We r already in d 3rd generation living fine in lagos.

Am igbo,Am a Lagosian.
Keep deceiving yourself. Afonja oshi.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Okeikpu(m): 9:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..
Honey Peniscap said I should greet you wink
As for Joe Yorukwe, I will piss on his grave that very day sad

3 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by SenatorM(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
This Almighty Idiott should be Ignored by NK.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by agog: 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Wao. Well said.

higherpower:
Joe Igbokwe wrote

NNAMDI KANU CALLED ME A HUNGRY SLAVE RESIDING IN LAGOS AND I HAVE FOUND THE NEED TO TELL MY STORY AGAIN FOR RECORD PURPOSES. I WANT NNAMDI TO TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. PLEASE READ THIS:

In 1971, after my primary school education, poverty drove me to Lagos to find something to do to help my poor mother and siblings. Civil War devastated my father’s thriving business in Onitsha and we all suffered from 1966 to 1970 when the war ended.

With four wives and 34 children, my parents could not cope any more. My brothers and sisters dropped out of school to learn a trade. Because I was a little ‘sharp’ in school, my father encouraged me to finish primary school. It is needless here to recall how I and few of my siblings survived to finish our primary education. Consequently when my mates were taking Common Entrance Examination, I did not because there was no need to do so. No money, no three square meals a day, no good clothing, just nothing.

My mother encouraged me to travel with friends to Lagos. We landed at Sawmill Ebute Metta where I worked as a sawdust carrier at seven Shilling, six Pence a day. My job was to pack sawdust from the Machines to the Lagoon from 7am to 5 pm daily. I did this for nearly two years and later I became a danfo conductor plying Idioro/Ajegunle axis. From there I joined my brother in a supermarket business at Ijesha Road, Surulere. I did this until I returned home during Christmas in December 1973. I came home to meet my friends I was beating academically in school trying to make me feel and look inferior. Again I also noticed while in Lagos that if I fail to go to school, I may end up doing menial jobs meant for illiterates till the end of age. I decided to go back to school to add values to my life. But where are the school fees? There was nothing. How I managed to get the first school fee to start and what happened thereafter will take a book to do the narrative.

In 1979 I left Okongwu Memorial Grammar School Nnewi with Division One and was the school Head Boy. I taught in the same school as an Auxiliary Teacher from 1979 – 1980. In 1980 I got admission to read Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nigeria Nsukka and graduated in 1985. I did my Youth Service in Ogun State and thereafter I returned to Lagos in 1986 to begin a journey to where I am today. I walked the streets of Lagos from 1986 – 1988 until the then military government headed by Gen Ibrahim Babangida set up the National Directorate of Employment, (NDE) to encourage graduates to start their own businesses. I got a loan of N27,500, using my NYSC discharge Certificate and my Degree Certificate as collateral at 9% interest rate. I set up a Restaurant Business in Western Avenue, Lagos and hit an instant success. While doing this business, I spread my nets also to the auto spare parts market in Lawanson, Surulere where my brother thrives as a very successful importer. I opened a shop there and got a boy to take charge of the business. From there, I entered into Auto dealership in Western Avenue Surulere. I paid back that loan in full and collected back my certificates.

In 1995, I wrote my first book, Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra. I also established National Vision Newspapers in 1997. In 1999, I wrote my second book: Heroes of Democracy. In 2004 I co-authored 2007: The IBB Option with my good friend, Peter Claver Oparah. One thing led to another. I became an opinion molder, a public commentator, political analyst, writer and an advocate of the peoples’ cause. I bought my first car in 1990 and became a millionaire in 1995 after launching of my first book.

In 2006, the then Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, made me the pioneer General Manager of the Lagos State Infrastructure & Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA) and I was there for almost 10 years. I served Asiwaju’s government for the remainder of his days as Lagos Governor. I served His Excellency Governor Babatunde Fashola for 8years. In September 2015, His Excellency Governor Akinwunmi Ambode moved me to Wharf Landing Fees Collecting Authority Apapa as Chairman. I became the Publicity Secretary AC, ACN, and APC since late 2006 till date. By the grace of God I have been the Chairman of Conference of APC Publicity Secretaries (CAPS) in Nigeria since 2014.

These positions and exploits have put me in the limelight in Lagos and Nigeria since the early 90s, and God has been kind to me. These offices have opened the doors of the rich and poor to me. They have opened the inner ways,byways, subways, expressways and highways to the corridors of power in Nigeria. I have been connected to the pace setters, policy makers, the movers and shakers of blue chip companies, newsmakers and the powers that be in Lagos. The magic of Lagos, the beauty of Lagos, the dynamics of Lagos, the glory of Lagos, the momentum of Lagos, the capacity, capability and the strength of Lagos touched me in no uncertain terms since 1986 (32years ago) till date…..and still counting.

My sojourn in Lagos for 32 years has also opened my eyes as a historian as to what Lagos has done for my people from South East. Today as I write this Igbo do not have a quarter of what they have in Lagos in the South East in terms of investments. As I write this book, Igbo are the second most populous ethnic group in Lagos. Today, Igbo exert tremendous influence and capacity in Lagos and its success story. Few years back two prominent sons of Nnewi told me in confidence that they did not know they have been wasting their time in Nnewi until they came to Lagos. They said Lagos opened doors for limitless opportunities and endless possibilities. I have seen people come from other parts of Nigeria to hit gold mine in Lagos.

I got married in 1990 and all my five kids are all Lagosians and so are millions of Igbo kids born in Lagos. They have lived most of their lives in Lagos, schooled in Lagos, worked in Lagos, made friends in Lagos and have keyed to the Lagos success story. They know any other place except Lagos. Lagos is their home. This is not limited to Igbo alone but all other ethnic groups and of course Yoruba from outside Lagos. Lagos is a melting pot, a mega city, a cosmopolitan beehive. Lagos controls the heartbeat of Nigeria, its wealth, its influence and its strategic socio-economic and political hub. Lagos changed my thinking and original thoughts, Lagos emboldened me, Lagos motivated me, Lagos challenged me and Lagos made me. I can say no less. This is the story of Lagos, my Lagos. It is still unraveling, not for me alone but millions of other Nigerians, to the glory of God."
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Bleiz(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
higherpower:
Joe Igbokwe wrote

NNAMDI KANU CALLED ME A HUNGRY SLAVE RESIDING IN LAGOS AND I HAVE FOUND THE NEED TO TELL MY STORY AGAIN FOR RECORD PURPOSES. I WANT NNAMDI TO TELL HIS OWN STORY TOO. PLEASE READ THIS:

In 1971, after my primary school education, poverty drove me to Lagos to find something to do to help my poor mother and siblings. Civil War devastated my father’s thriving business in Onitsha and we all suffered from 1966 to 1970 when the war ended.

With four wives and 34 children, my parents could not cope any more. My brothers and sisters dropped out of school to learn a trade. Because I was a little ‘sharp’ in school, my father encouraged me to finish primary school. It is needless here to recall how I and few of my siblings survived to finish our primary education. Consequently when my mates were taking Common Entrance Examination, I did not because there was no need to do so. No money, no three square meals a day, no good clothing, just nothing.

My mother encouraged me to travel with friends to Lagos. We landed at Sawmill Ebute Metta where I worked as a sawdust carrier at seven Shilling, six Pence a day. My job was to pack sawdust from the Machines to the Lagoon from 7am to 5 pm daily. I did this for nearly two years and later I became a danfo conductor plying Idioro/Ajegunle axis. From there I joined my brother in a supermarket business at Ijesha Road, Surulere. I did this until I returned home during Christmas in December 1973. I came home to meet my friends I was beating academically in school trying to make me feel and look inferior. Again I also noticed while in Lagos that if I fail to go to school, I may end up doing menial jobs meant for illiterates till the end of age. I decided to go back to school to add values to my life. But where are the school fees? There was nothing. How I managed to get the first school fee to start and what happened thereafter will take a book to do the narrative.

In 1979 I left Okongwu Memorial Grammar School Nnewi with Division One and was the school Head Boy. I taught in the same school as an Auxiliary Teacher from 1979 – 1980. In 1980 I got admission to read Mechanical Engineering at the University of Nigeria Nsukka and graduated in 1985. I did my Youth Service in Ogun State and thereafter I returned to Lagos in 1986 to begin a journey to where I am today. I walked the streets of Lagos from 1986 – 1988 until the then military government headed by Gen Ibrahim Babangida set up the National Directorate of Employment, (NDE) to encourage graduates to start their own businesses. I got a loan of N27,500, using my NYSC discharge Certificate and my Degree Certificate as collateral at 9% interest rate. I set up a Restaurant Business in Western Avenue, Lagos and hit an instant success. While doing this business, I spread my nets also to the auto spare parts market in Lawanson, Surulere where my brother thrives as a very successful importer. I opened a shop there and got a boy to take charge of the business. From there, I entered into Auto dealership in Western Avenue Surulere. I paid back that loan in full and collected back my certificates.

In 1995, I wrote my first book, Igbos: 25 Years After Biafra. I also established National Vision Newspapers in 1997. In 1999, I wrote my second book: Heroes of Democracy. In 2004 I co-authored 2007: The IBB Option with my good friend, Peter Claver Oparah. One thing led to another. I became an opinion molder, a public commentator, political analyst, writer and an advocate of the peoples’ cause. I bought my first car in 1990 and became a millionaire in 1995 after launching of my first book.

In 2006, the then Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, made me the pioneer General Manager of the Lagos State Infrastructure & Regulatory Agency (LASIMRA) and I was there for almost 10 years. I served Asiwaju’s government for the remainder of his days as Lagos Governor. I served His Excellency Governor Babatunde Fashola for 8years. In September 2015, His Excellency Governor Akinwunmi Ambode moved me to Wharf Landing Fees Collecting Authority Apapa as Chairman. I became the Publicity Secretary AC, ACN, and APC since late 2006 till date. By the grace of God I have been the Chairman of Conference of APC Publicity Secretaries (CAPS) in Nigeria since 2014.

These positions and exploits have put me in the limelight in Lagos and Nigeria since the early 90s, and God has been kind to me. These offices have opened the doors of the rich and poor to me. They have opened the inner ways,byways, subways, expressways and highways to the corridors of power in Nigeria. I have been connected to the pace setters, policy makers, the movers and shakers of blue chip companies, newsmakers and the powers that be in Lagos. The magic of Lagos, the beauty of Lagos, the dynamics of Lagos, the glory of Lagos, the momentum of Lagos, the capacity, capability and the strength of Lagos touched me in no uncertain terms since 1986 (32years ago) till date…..and still counting.

My sojourn in Lagos for 32 years has also opened my eyes as a historian as to what Lagos has done for my people from South East. Today as I write this Igbo do not have a quarter of what they have in Lagos in the South East in terms of investments. As I write this book, Igbo are the second most populous ethnic group in Lagos. Today, Igbo exert tremendous influence and capacity in Lagos and its success story. Few years back two prominent sons of Nnewi told me in confidence that they did not know they have been wasting their time in Nnewi until they came to Lagos. They said Lagos opened doors for limitless opportunities and endless possibilities. I have seen people come from other parts of Nigeria to hit gold mine in Lagos.

I got married in 1990 and all my five kids are all Lagosians and so are millions of Igbo kids born in Lagos. They have lived most of their lives in Lagos, schooled in Lagos, worked in Lagos, made friends in Lagos and have keyed to the Lagos success story. They know any other place except Lagos. Lagos is their home. This is not limited to Igbo alone but all other ethnic groups and of course Yoruba from outside Lagos. Lagos is a melting pot, a mega city, a cosmopolitan beehive. Lagos controls the heartbeat of Nigeria, its wealth, its influence and its strategic socio-economic and political hub. Lagos changed my thinking and original thoughts, Lagos emboldened me, Lagos motivated me, Lagos challenged me and Lagos made me. I can say no less. This is the story of Lagos, my Lagos. It is still unraveling, not for me alone but millions of other Nigerians, to the glory of God."

Tell Nnamdi KANU.

I'm IBO, Nigerian and proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by lonecatt(m): 9:25am On Aug 04, 2017
higherpower:

That can only be because Mr Cownu doesn't even have a life talkless of history.
YOU ARE VERY FUNNY,THAT IGBOKWES FATHER MARRIED THREE WIVES AND HAVE 34 KIDS WHICH MADE HIM TO BECOME A HUSTLER NOW MAKE NNAMDI NOT TO HAVE HISTORY? SO YOU DONT HAVE HISTORY? EVEN A 10 YEAR OLD HAVE HISTORY.
WHICH PILL ARE YOU ON? STUPIDITY PILL?

5 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by uridiwan(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
GuyWise:
The idiot will forever be ignored by Kanu cause he is not quater of what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is made of.

Ndigbo sii na, "Agaracha must come back".
I will assume Nnamdi KANU is stooopeeeed and coward if he ignore this comment because he called for debate from any of nigeria erudite professor and now somebody honorably came to tackle him ,and one idiot and coward said he should ignore.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:28am On Aug 04, 2017
successmatters:

I will always be better than your whole lineage forever, the things you wish will befall your children forever. Imagine all your children walking with legs bent and broken grin

Jesu!! embarassed
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by uridiwan(m): 9:29am On Aug 04, 2017
I will assume Nnamdi KANU is stooopeeeed and coward if he ignore this comment because he called for debate from any of nigeria erudite professor and now somebody honorably came to tackle him ,and one idiot and coward said he should ignore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by eodavids(m): 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
higherpower:
Joe Igbokwe wrote

Igbokwe you have done well.
You became an asset to your self and to your family. Then to Lagos state.

Kanu has no wonderful story like this to tell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by yohanpaul: 9:30am On Aug 04, 2017
I wonder how old you are for insulting the man. No wonder all those that support kanu are either miscreants or are been fed.
Angeleena:
nonsense,butt licker...Joe Esau igbokwe,selling ur birthright for amala and red oil soup...soo silly...ur kids,eat amala,so we should stupidly clap and hail them? this is total nonsense.. telling us how,u became a wanderer, makes no point at all..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by eclint(m): 9:31am On Aug 04, 2017
You ve already told the story genius. The lagosman has aswell written his biography. Only the empty vessels make the loudest noise. Just watch what will next.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by modsfucker: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Some Biafrans are pigs. - Kanu, 2017.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by chinedu234(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2017
higherpower:

That can only be because Mr Cownu doesn't even have a life talkless of history.
Leadership is about followership. I am not a fan of either of these men but Joe Igbokwe is nothing to be compared to Nnamdi Kanu as far as leadership is concerned in the present Igbo land. If we want a proof, let Igbokwe call out even Nnewi town to a public event.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by brainbox80: 9:34am On Aug 04, 2017
Chief Joe Igbokwe, from all u've said so far, I can only tell u that your fair share of luck in Lagos and Nigeria has gotten into u that u dont want nor see anything good come from your native home, "BIAFRA LAND" but only from Lagos. U were chosen a leader of Ohaneze Ndigbo not to look for your fellow Biafrans/Ndigbos that u will debase in the media to other Nigerian. U should be a rallying point to your kingsmen. Throw away pride and stop nailing ur people in the media. I expect u to secretly bring all agitators in the Southeast together and reason with them. That is how an elder statesman, a probiafran should do. Dont let ur politcal fame gets into u, ur position should be more of social-cultural and less political.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by Udymos: 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Mr Kanu should go and get a life pls. we lost over two million Nigerians during the civil war and he's here clamoring for another one. let him tell us who offered him the oil well, when and where. i bet you he would jump at the offer. all our ibgo brothers that are blindly agitating for biafra should have a rethink...and don't forget that Nnamdi Kanu has dual citizenship. should the war begin, he will run to UK, only to resurface after the rest of us are dead...think, think, think.

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by preator007(m): 9:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
sis no need for all this vituperation, there are Igbos all over the world doing well who have never been to the SE and who have no intention of doing so in the nearest future, my solemn advice to Igbos lining up behind NK is the promise of a better future when Biafra comes to be is sweet but I tell you of the truth, reality does not always converge with good intentions I am more than certain that there will be huge regrets when Biafra sets in just as we were promised by APC of a better tomorrow but today we know better

2 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by andyanders: 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:

You are the one that is silly. You are even a disgrace to yourself and the people you represent. Can you and your generation EVER achieve what Joe Igbokwe has achieved? Noway in your life and your generation.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by biodun83L(m): 9:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Angeleena:
U MUST BE STUPID FOR COMMENTING SUCH STATEMENT WHERE DIS MAN IS TODAY AND U DAT AV BEEN IN IGBO LAND AV U EVA ACHIEVED 1QUARTER OF HIS ACHIEVEMENT DONT LET ME SAY EVEN UR FATHER. IF U AV EVER WITNESSED WAR IN UR LIFE U WILL NEVA SUPPORT D SILLY MAN CALLED KANU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by BabaIjebuXL(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
5DMindset:
Obviously, Ibokwe is a destroyed Soul. His pilgrimage of suffering from birth has affected his crinkum crankum. How can one person suffer this much and expect not to have mental issues ?

Nnamdi Kanu is not on that league. He is a London boy, well versed with International Politics and Democratic Politcal Engineering. How can Nnamdi Kanu stoop so low, to exchange words with a slave, who is serving Tinubu for survival, whose greatest achievement is 'coming to Lagos' ? Which Lagos ? What is Lagos ? Some 19yrs old own houses via singing and dancing and an old saw mill worker his praising himself for being a political slave ?

I am ashamed to read his Bio.

He is a nobody, actually.

We know your type, empty barrel. London boy!!! You are so shallow.... you must be the type that sleeps at the embassy, looking for ways to travel to ANY country ABROAD. Grow some balls boy

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by ivolt: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Kanu has no life, he is jobless and has never contributed positively to any society he belonged.
However, he is loved by many bigots because of the hate oozing out of his being.

4 Likes

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by olusola200: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
Nice talk

KANU is senseless

Fighting for impossible

The idea is dead on arrival

He has no support of who is who in Igboland

Joe is far More better than that fool call KANU

Travel out of this country and see what will happen to u

Then u will know different BTW Biafra and Nigeria

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by buchilino(m): 9:38am On Aug 04, 2017
ipain:
I am often disgusted when I read comments from fellow Igbos talk like this. To be honest, the rudeness of you folks will be the death of Biafra if it ever comes. You guys depict arrogance in all ramification.

Joe suffered and BIAFRA didn't rescue him or made him what he is today. Get that drilled into your skull. It is all about who saved him when he lost everything.

JOE ISN'T D ONLY PERSON DAT SUFFERED. D IGBO WOMAN BEHEADED RECENTLY IN KANO SUFFERED, HER FAMILY R STILL SUFFERING. D KILLERS R FREE N U WANT PPLE LIKE NK TO KEEP QUIET?. IGBOS MAYBE ARROGANT N PROUD BUT DEY WILL NEVA BEHEAD ANYONE AT ANY PROVOCATION. IGBOS R NO SAINTS BUT DON'T LOOK 4 DER TROUBLE. JOE IS A NOBODY. WHERE WAS JOE WEN IGBOS WERE MASSACRED IN D NORTH. WHERE WAS HE WEN D REST OF D COUNTRY WERE BUSY CREATING OPPORTUNITIES FOR DER PPLE. HAS JOE CREATED ANY DECENT OPPORTUNITIES 4 HIS PPLE. DOES HE FIGHT DER WELLBEING OR 4 HIMSELF.

1 Like

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by naijafella(m): 9:40am On Aug 04, 2017
victorioushands:
Kanu has no story to tell except dubious ones full of hatred and his life of betrayal, immorality, usurping, arrogance birthed from frustration and, finally, how he turned many gullible people into his money milking machines. He ran from UNN and forced his gullible parents to send him to school in UK. After graduation, he still amounted to nothing and only squatted from one house to another - most of whom he still owe thousands of pounds. Then Biafra became a business. He tried first and failed when he squandered the money Uwazuruike gave him. Then people came from all over the countries abroad in support of Biafra cause and, because he had no job and was only living in somebody's house, he took it as his business - with people from all over contributing money that enters into his account alone. Then it became an opportunity to sleep with everything on skate and to travel like a fool, to curse anyone who has different opinion and to act like he is God - leading many astray - until he was irredeemably lost. That will be his story before his eventual downfall...but he would never tell it because he cannot. People will stone him to death if they knew him.
I don't care what his minions and urchins would comment in response.

Ggbagam!
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by teemswest(m): 9:41am On Aug 04, 2017
A little experience i will share as regards the lack of common sense among those flying the kite of tribal war
I was conducting visual screening at ikkenne remo , a lot of people waiting with numbers given to maintain order, but preference was given to old and sick people to enable them leave on time, it was a the turn of a lady but an old man came in so the people ask the lady who is next to allow the old man she said no way, she sat on the examination seat saying that they asking her to allow the Yoruba man because she is Ibo that's why they are treating her like that. I was astonished death of common sense and a feeling of marginalization has eaten deep into the Ibo living outside the east. If you don't feel comfortable in your host community Anymore because you suddenly have a dream of a new eldorado country pls pack and GO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by buchilino(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
biodun83L:
U MUST BE STUPID FOR COMMENTING SUCH STATEMENT WHERE DIS MAN IS TODAY AND U DAT AV BEEN IN IGBO LAND AV U EVA ACHIEVED 1QUARTER OF HIS ACHIEVEMENT DONT LET ME SAY EVEN UR FATHER. IF U AV EVER WITNESSED WAR IN UR LIFE U WILL NEVA SUPPORT D SILLY MAN CALLED KANU

NOBODY WANTS WAR, ALL WAT IGBOS WANT IS 2 LEAVE NIGERIA PEACEFULLY. BUT U N I NO DAT WILL NEVA WITHOUT BLOODSHED. COS DATS D LANGUAGE D NORTH UNDERSTANDS.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by fablani(m): 9:42am On Aug 04, 2017
in an attempt to attack Nnamdi Kanu, he ended up not just shooting himself but bombed himself.

Nnamdi kanu has been vindicated by using the same slave on him
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by odomanis: 9:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Chikpat:
Nnamdi, surely is not a hungry slave living in Lagos.

It will be good to hear his story; obviously from the zoo, outside the zoo or wherever !

The IGBOS OF NIGERIA will want to hear his own narrative.

Mr Kalu, tell us who you are; you are not an alien ....are you?

Nnamdi Kanu is that Man whom if he stands and Joe Igbokwe stands, Igbos will queue behind him while stoning Igbokwe.
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by buchilino(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
olusola200:
Nice talk
KANU is senseless
Fighting for impossible
The idea is dead on arrival
He has no support of who is who in Igboland
Joe is far More better than that fool call KANU
Travel out of this country and see what will happen to u
Then u will know different BTW Biafra and Nigeria
IT'S PPLE LIKE U DAT GIVE D YORUBAS A TERRIBLE NAME
Re: Joe Igbokwe Replies Nnamdi Kanu; This Is My Life Story, Let's Hear Your Own by victorvezx(m): 9:44am On Aug 04, 2017
chinedu234:
Leadership is about followership. I am not a fan of either of these men but Joe Igbokwe is nothing to be compared to Nnamdi Kanu as far as leadership is concerned in the present Igbo land. If we want a proof, let Igbokwe call out even Nnewi town to a public event.
It's not a matter of leadership. What matter is if it's good or bad leadership. After all Hitler leadership of Germany single handedly lead them to a regretful genocide war. Kanu only controls the desperate dispensable miscreants, he does not control the millions of Igbo intellectuals

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

See Channels TV Report About Buhari's WAEC Result / Amaechis Port Harcourt! / Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.