Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,706 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Female Student Exposes Landlord Who Offered Her Free Room If She Allowed Him SEX - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Student Exposes Landlord Who Offered Her Free Room If She Allowed Him SEX (679 Views)

Lady Blasts Man Who Offered Her Sister N10,000 For Sex / She Allowed Me F*ck Her On Our First Meeting / She Allowed Me Hold Her Butt, Hit My Dick On It Softly A Few Times And.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Student Exposes Landlord Who Offered Her Free Room If She Allowed Him SEX by betatalknaija: 11:50am On Aug 03, 2017
A young lady has exposed a house owner who offered to give her a free room if only she would allow him lick her feet.

Erin Clark

Erin Clark, a 19-year-old law student has gone viral after sharing creepy messages she received from a landlord in Paris.

According to a report on Daily Star UK, Erin Clark, from Edinburgh, appealed on social media for accommodation in the French capital and was told by "Franciso" she could have a room for free if she licked his feet.

However, it doesn’t stop there, though.

Franciso even sent pictures of his chastity belt and promised her she could have the key.

Erin, in a masterpiece of understatement, said the offer would be filed in her pile marked "course starts in two days and I'm homeless".

Her post has since attracted over 23,000 likes and 4,300 retweets.

Erin, who is studying at Edinburgh University, is moving as part of her course to the Paris Institute of Political Studies.

Her studies start on August 22 so she has been posting on various accommodation pages desperately scrambling for a place to say.

The conversation with Francisco began promisingly, with the Frenchman asking: "Hi, are you still looking for a room?"

Delighted she may have found somewhere, Erin replied: "I am! Are you looking or offering?"

After confirming he had a bunk for the Scottish student, Erin asked for more information: "Amazing! What are the details of the flat? My search isn't going too well so far haha.”

See full gist @
http://www.betatalk.com.ng/2017/08/female-student-exposes-landlord-who.html
Re: Female Student Exposes Landlord Who Offered Her Free Room If She Allowed Him SEX by ofonike: 11:57am On Aug 03, 2017
Their wahala
Re: Female Student Exposes Landlord Who Offered Her Free Room If She Allowed Him SEX by Bitchiamjay(m): 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
Emmanuel macron over to you
Re: Female Student Exposes Landlord Who Offered Her Free Room If She Allowed Him SEX by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Female Student Exposes Landlord Who Offered Her Free Room If She Allowed Him SEX by thesicilian: 12:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
So what are they 'exposing'? It was a good bargain. It is called "Trade by Barter."

(1) (Reply)

Accident At Oka Market This Early Morning, 7 Died Instantly Watch The Video Now / Why Is It That Girls Enjoy More Favor Than Guys. / Health Benefits Of Masturbation By

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.