Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only (32020 Views)

Unilag Balloting For Freshers: I Would Do It For You!! First 80 Students Only / 2018 JAMB: Thread For SCIENCE Students Only!!! / Npowerng: How Was I Supposed To Answer This Question? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Next question pls, 2 points left for me, God help me i need this
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Towbaba500(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
next question,pls
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
4 people each with one point down. One more answer from a different person will make five, afterwards, all five will try to answer 2 each for a flat price of 10k each.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Game on
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
Next question exactly 15 minutes from now.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by DrayZee: 4:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
femo86:

We wrote same time
You want half a point?
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
4 people each with one point down. One more answer from a different person will make five, afterwards, all five will try to answer 2 each for a flat price of 10k each.
owk sir...God bless you oo
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
Loving this.....legoooo grin
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by dejt4u(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2017
m game here
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by xender(m): 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
A lady bought goods worth ₦200 and paid the shopkeeper with a ₦1000 Note. The Shopkeeper had no change on him so he went to another Shopkeeper John his neighbour and collected ₦1000 change in ₦200 denominations, with which he settled the lady
and she left.

A little while later, John came back angrily after he discovered the ₦1000 note he was given by
the shopkeeper was fake, and demanded a replacement.
To avoid trouble, the shopkeeper had to give John another ₦1000 and destroyed the counterfeit which had no real value.

How much has the Shopkeeper lost in total?

A thousand naira
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
bros make i ansa 1 den u go reason me 3k
jnfoage:
bros make i ansa 1 den u go reason me 3k
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 4:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
For the new comers...read from the first page to understand how it works.....

No harm in trying... cheesy
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 03, 2017
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
I'm giving out 100k to 10 students, my approach is as specified in the headline.

What's the only place in this world who's fahrenheit and celsius degrees can be equal?
Abeg Just Dash The Person Wey First Comment For Ur Trend Maybe 5k, The Guy Is Just In SS3 And Has Been Trying To Answer......Jux Pity Me Abeg
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2017
femo86:
For the new comers...read from the first page to understand how it works.....

No harm in trying... cheesy
bros you are funny
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
This was a question a math professor of mine would ask physics students at their Ph.D. oral exam, but it doesn’t really involve any advanced physics. The question: when we look in a mirror, left and right are swapped - that is, our image’s left hand is our right hand, etc. Why aren’t up and down swapped?

Whoever answers this correctly has two points.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by EtherealAnn(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
Goodluck to everyone participating
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by emmycool44: 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
This was a question a math professor of mine would ask physics students at their Ph.D. oral exam, but it doesn’t really involve any advanced physics. The question: when we look in a mirror, left and right are swapped - that is, our image’s left hand is our right hand, etc. Why aren’t up and down swapped?
lateral inversion
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by emmycool44: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
laterally inverted
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by viciati(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
refraction at play here
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Towbaba500(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
image is virtual, erect
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Otulord(m): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
Coz we r in d same direction
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:
because our eyes is position left n right nt up and down
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by femo86(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

Left and right are the only directions which are described relative to the observer. Up and down (and north, south etc) are independent of whichever way you're facing
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by emmycool44: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
due to refletion
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
emmycool44:

lateral inversion

That is for the left and right hand.

The question is why not top-down?
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by inschool(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

because light rays travel straight
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by jnfoage: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
femo86:

Left and right are the only directions which are described relative to the observer. Up and down (and north, south etc) are independent of whichever way you're facing
Gbam, two points.

1 Like

Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Iamalpha: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

Because the mirror reflects images from front to back, not even left to right.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by DrayZee: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
jnfoage:

Lateral inversion.
The image is inverted along the same plane of orientation.
And it's the same hand you're looking at.
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
simply because a mirror doesn't reverse images left to right but from front to back
Re: Answer This And 2 Others For 10k, Students Only by emmycool44: 4:47pm On Aug 03, 2017
because we are roughly symmetrical, that there has been a left/right inversion. The reality is your right side is on the right side of the image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (48) (Reply)

2017/2018 Federal University Of Technology, Akure Aspirant / Life In The University... The Few Unpopular Truths - Meme Collections / 100k For Lucky Student Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.