Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

E Don Happen O!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / E Don Happen O!!!! (6473 Views)

Travel To Canada: How To Make It Happen / Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancy At Mavins Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Don Happen O!!!! by ndrule: 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hello,
Please I got an offer with Capital Express Limited, currently undergoing a training with Poise and considering what to do, either to continue with my training or take up the job which I'm not sure about the pay yet and during the interview was told the role Financial Analyst consists of Customer service and Marketing which I am not good with the later. Please anyone with ideas about the pay and advice would be appreciated....Thanks
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ndrule: 1:54pm On Aug 03, 2017
Someone should say something nah undecided

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by Xxpress(m): 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
Are they not an insurance firm?
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by Florblu(f): 1:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Don't quit certainty for uncertainty Continue with your training

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ndrule: 1:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
Xxpress:
Are they not an insurance firm?
Yeah, they are....Do you know anything about them?
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by dejt4u(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
most of those insurance firms are shiit.. watch out as they give you the condition of service and the target

2 Likes

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by Orobo2Lekpa: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
I hope you know the pay of one you are doing training with? As for the other one, they may be doing osho free as they did not discuss pay with you

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ndrule: 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
I posted the company name which may not be appropriate, buh the truth is that i needed precise answers.....At least somebody should have had an involvement with such firm.
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ndrule: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
Not getting paid @d training
Orobo2Lekpa:
I hope you know the pay of one you are doing training with? As for the other one, they may be doing osho free as they did not discuss pay with you

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ChocolateBunny: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Pls hw much is d poise training
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by Xxpress(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
ndrule:
Yeah, they are....Do you know anything about them?
I received an invitation from them but I didn't honor it after making my research about them.
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ndrule: 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2017
Xxpress:

I received an invitation from them but I didn't honor it after making my research about them.
What role did you apply for n what research did you find, m I'm more concernd if it won't involve marketing cos I am an operation guy n d salary range
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ndrule: 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
ChocolateBunny:
currently doing the careerkickstart program which is lyk a scholarship tin

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by Xxpress(m): 4:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
ndrule:
What role did you apply for n what research did you find, m I'm more concernd if it won't involve marketing cos I am an operation guy n d salary range
Google is a click away brother.
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2017
Xxpress:

Google is a click away brother.
Chai Na wa for Nigerians sha. If you check this guy dp Na Jesus Christ he use as dp

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by johnime: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2017
My chairman leave
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by SaintChukz(m): 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
ndrule:
currently doing the careerkickstart program which is lyk a scholarship tin

What is wrong with you Young Man?...you had better complete that training with POISE. It's not just like a scholarship thing...it is actually a comprehensive training scholarship paid for by OXFAM NOVIB (If I'm actually correct) for graduates like you who are either unemployed or want to become self employed through entrepreneurship as well as enable you become job fit for the labour market. The problem you have is that you don't even know how to spot opportunities and yet tomorrow you'll be among those coming onto NL to wail about the government being unable to provide jobs for its teeming unemployed.

Now...you have that opportunity to learn some of the dynamics which I believe includes among other things; how to sell & market products (something you already claim you lack for the insurance job). I guess after reading this, you should already have decided for the best.

PS: One last thing... Please desist from the bad habit of writing in illegible shorthand/short text form(social media has nothing to do with it and more so it actually dulls the brain) and write legibly. You're a graduate for crying out loud!

7 Likes

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by chrispapi11(m): 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2017
hahhaha
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by chrispapi11(m): 6:40pm On Aug 03, 2017
ChocolateBunny:

The career kikcstart is a free training already paid for by Oxfam and Work In Progress .

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by chrispapi11(m): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
chrispapi11:

The career kikcstart is a free training already paid for by Oxfam and Work In Progress .

The interview will end tomorrow, if you're interested you can come to Poise Nigeria @ Jakande Roundabout - Lekki . Once you get there, Take a bike to Pinnock Beach Estate you'll see Poise Nigeria.. when you're in Poise ask of Christopher or call 08094544122

The training would last for 3weeks

2 Likes

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by chrispapi11(m): 7:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
Poise Career Kickstart Training (the last stream for the year). This training is totally free. Click link to register and access more information http:///Poise-C-Kickstart-Registration

Register and come for the interview tomorrow.. Tomorrow is the last day
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by begwong: 7:44pm On Aug 03, 2017
ndrule:
Someone should say something nah undecided
SOMETHING!!!

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by cc150615(f): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
Op, I'm confused on your behalf, you just said you got a job right... When you get a job, you're supposed to be given an offer letter which states all conditions of employment including salary and all other benefits so I can't understand why you're asking us about the pay. If you haven't been given anything like that, then you haven't gotten a job, so you should continue with your training, BTW ppl here say the training is worth it so carry on.
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ChocolateBunny: 9:29pm On Aug 03, 2017
chrispapi11:

The interview will end tomorrow, if you're interested you can come to Poise Nigeria @ Jakande Roundabout - Lekki . Once you get there, Take a bike to Pinnock Beach Estate you'll see Poise Nigeria.. when you're in Poise ask of Christopher or call 08094544122

The training would last for 3weeks
Pls will dere be automatic job after d training
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ucheslime(m): 9:58pm On Aug 03, 2017
ndrule:
Hello,
Please I got an offer with Capital Express Limited, currently undergoing a training with Poise and considering what to do, either to continue with my training or take up the job which I'm not sure about the pay yet and during the interview was told the role Financial Analyst consists of Customer service and Marketing which I am not good with the later. Please anyone with ideas about the pay and advice would be appreciated....Thanks

Continue with your training my dear capex is not a good one forget the big name given to the post financial analysts... It is a pure marketing job with big big target
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by Kryvichenko(m): 2:21am On Aug 04, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by chrispapi11(m): 6:53am On Aug 04, 2017
ChocolateBunny:
Pls will dere be automatic job after d training

Yes and No

1 Like

Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by ChocolateBunny: 7:07am On Aug 04, 2017
chrispapi11:
Please continue your training with poise Nigeria it's very very necessary. I am working with Poise Nigeria as their IT SUPPORT ..You can reach me for more clarification on WhatsApp/Call 08094544122

For those of you that are interested in the career kickstart sponsored programme it still on going ..
pls i will whatsapp u
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by obasi23: 8:45am On Aug 04, 2017
I also went for capital express limited interview scheduled for 3rd august. I applied for the role of financial analyst which ii was told consist of customer Service. I got a mail from them telling me to come for their training which will take place on Tuesday next week so by Friday I should be able to knw how much they are paying. u can as well drop your number so we can chat on what's app
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by chrispapi11(m): 11:28am On Aug 04, 2017
ChocolateBunny:
pls i will whatsapp u

OK!
Re: E Don Happen O!!!! by pearls336: 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
At capital express you start with a salary of 50k reviewed after one year base on performance

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Knows BGL Ltd.....are They Real? / Oil And Gas Technical Trainee, Dragnet Is Calling! / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.