Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,583 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose (1196 Views)

Kogi 2019: I’m Not Contesting – Faleke Restates / 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by olajay86(m): 3:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
http://www.titopeblog.com/2017/08/2019-im-not-running-as-atikus-vice.html

The Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose, on Thursday dismissed reports claiming he would run alongside former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar under the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in 2019.

An online platform [Not DAILY POST] had it that PDP has “quietly” settled for Atiku as Presidential candidate and Fayose as the Vice President.

But reacting to the report, Fayose through his Special Assistant on Public Communications and New Media, Lere Olayinka said it is one of “the many mystery” of the platform.

Speaking with DAILY POST, Olayinka said his principal had no knowledge of such decision by the former ruling party.

Olayinka said his principal, who is the Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum will in October officially announce his president ambition.

According to Olayinka, “I saw the report on Saharareporters like every other person; that will be one of the many mysteries of Sahareporters. As I’m talking to you, there is nothing like that.

“Fayose will officially declare his intention to run for the presidency latest by October. This issue of Fayose vying for presidency with Atiku is not correct.”

Commenting on whether the former ruling party is working towards luring the former Vice President away from the All Progressives Congress, APC, and back to the party, Lere said, “The party is trying to bring back every member that left as a result of the crisis, not only Atiku,” he said.

Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Newmanluckyman(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
...a law should be enacted against fake news and its agents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by medolab90(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
K
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by omenka(m): 3:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Okay, let me guess, he wants to make Atiku his vice?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Nonybb: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
So no Igbo Presidency? Well, Biafra Agitation continues....
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by omenka(m): 3:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nman:
Cant believe an ipob yoot just said this. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by MysteriousAnn(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
When you talk too much, you'll talk away your sense. Fayose shouldn't be taken serious.
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by ipobarecriminals: 3:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
lobatan PDP is dead.Confused and hopeless party.
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by greatgod2012(f): 3:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
Newmanluckyman:

you can say that again!

Bloggers looking for every way to get traffic!

1 Like

Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2017
I think Fayose would temporarily exit the PDP to run as an independent candidate seeing as his party has zoned that slot to the North.

2019 would be so dramatic.

Most party primary losers would contest as independent candidates.
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by IgboticGirl(f): 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2017
NDI Iberibi

who will even dash u vote

i dont know y people take u, FFK and Nnamdi kanu serious
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Ehiscotch(m): 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2017
Nonybb:
So no Igbo Presidency? Well, Biafra Agitation continues....
What stops the Igbos from contesting as independent candidates?

The sky is free for all birds to fly.
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
lol
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by jakD: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
But why must the North always be the president?
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by waledeji(m): 3:55pm On Aug 03, 2017
IgboticGirl:
NDI Iberibi

who will even dash u vote

i dont know y people take u, FFK and Nnamdi kanu serious
Ndi P.I.G embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by BabaRamotu1988: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
[s]
omenka:
Cant believe an ipob yoot just said this. cheesy cheesy
[/s]
Nonsense trash
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 03, 2017
Seen
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Atiku2019: 4:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: I’m Not Running As Atiku’s Vice – Fayose by Babatundecash(m): 4:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Fayoshe is rejecting V.P slot for the presidential ticket......This must be a joke of the century # did Fayoshe think Him and His dead Party can match the popularity of PYO in the south west region anyway Fayoshe might just be lucky to clinch a LGA out of the numerous LGA we have in SW Nigeria.....let Fayoshe have this retain in His Degrading skull that it is PMB/PYO Till 2023 and PYO till 2031 =GBAM!

(1) (Reply)

Ipob Is At it Again , happening Now In South Africa [video] / Wike, Amaechi’s Battle Shifts To N’assembly / Buhari Kano Visit And Project To Be Comissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.