Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists (9173 Views)

Osun: They Are Collecting Our Money, I Haven't Seen Any Votes - Party Agent / "The Nigeria Air MUST FAIL" - Oby Ezekwesili / Oby Ezekwesili Protests Alone Over Plateau Killings (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by 19Ebisco: 10:38pm On Nov 02, 2018
The presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Obiageli ‘Oby’ Ezekwesili, has reacted to claims that her candidacy will only result in splitting votes originally meant for the big political parties.

Ezekwesili, a former Minister of Education rejected this notion, saying that her presidential ambition stands as a credible alternative to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“I don’t know why anyone will think it makes sense that I’m here to split votes. I am here to answer the call of majority of Nigerians who are living in abject poverty in the midst of abundance. I am running as a credible alternative to the Siamese Twins of failure that the #APCPDP represents – that is precisely why I am in the race be President,” Ezekwesili said.

“It is high time the ruling elite know that they have a fight in the hands – and the fight is not against me – it is against the hundreds of millions of people out in the streets with no assurance of food, shelter, and other basic amenities. That is the fight that they are in, and I can assure you that they – Nigeria’s failed leadership – cannot win,” she added.

There are insinuations in some quarters that Ezekwesili’s involvement in politics is a ploy to split votes in favour of certain presidential candidates, a rumour that has been denied by the former Vice President of the World Bank for Africa.

Ezekwesili’s insists her campaign is positioned as an alternative to the two main parties which has continued to exhibit incompetent leadership and grand corruption in all its activities.

https://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/11/2019-im-in-race-to-win-not-splitting.html

4 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by profeazy: 10:50pm On Nov 02, 2018
This mummy has started annoying me!

15 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Kingosytex(m): 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2018
are you serious?

madam with all due respect, you and the likes of sowore are in the race to split votes. i am 100% sure that you can't even come 5th in the race let alone winning the race.

32 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by OOA1979: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2018
19Ebisco:
The presidential candidate of the Allied Congress Party of Nigeria (ACPN), Obiageli ‘Oby’ Ezekwesili, has reacted to claims that her candidacy will only result in splitting votes originally meant for the big political parties.

Ezekwesili, a former Minister of Education rejected this notion, saying that her presidential ambition stands as a credible alternative to the All Progressives Congress (APC) and the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

“I don’t know why anyone will think it makes sense that I’m here to split votes. I am here to answer the call of majority of Nigerians who are living in abject poverty in the midst of abundance. I am running as a credible alternative to the Siamese Twins of failure that the #APCPDP represents – that is precisely why I am in the race be President,” Ezekwesili said.

“It is high time the ruling elite know that they have a fight in the hands – and the fight is not against me – it is against the hundreds of millions of people out in the streets with no assurance of food, shelter, and other basic amenities. That is the fight that they are in, and I can assure you that they – Nigeria’s failed leadership – cannot win,” she added.

There are insinuations in some quarters that Ezekwesili’s involvement in politics is a ploy to split votes in favour of certain presidential candidates, a rumour that has been denied by the former Vice President of the World Bank for Africa.

Ezekwesili’s insists her campaign is positioned as an alternative to the two main parties which has continued to exhibit incompetent leadership and grand corruption in all its activities.

I wish someone like Oby could have understood the politics enough to team up as a VP to a northern young Aspirant like Ahmed Buhari of the SNP

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by CarGuideNG: 1:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Any chance is a good chance.
VIN Checks and customized reports for car buyers and owners in signature

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Qsscruz(m): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2018
Well it is a good thing to dream but you should know that a thin line separates it from delusion. The later is a disorder. The good news is that "Nothing lasts forever"; The bad news is that "Nothing lasts forever"...Come 2019 it will be good news for well meaning Nigerians..Daura is calling the current tyrant in Aso rock..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Nathdoug(m): 1:30am On Nov 03, 2018
MADAM YOU JUST WANT TO SLIP VOTE..
PLEASE STEP DOWN..

10 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:38am On Nov 03, 2018
Your plans won't work. We know you working for APC to split south east votes..

Enemy of progress.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Laple0541(m): 1:49am On Nov 03, 2018
Sowore sef go get votes pas this shim.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by 46O1CE: 1:58am On Nov 03, 2018
Clown
Sai Baba all the way
I love buhari ❤️❤️❤️❤️

4 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by leg555: 2:12am On Nov 03, 2018
MEET THE COUPLE THAT MET AND GOT ENGAGED AND NOW MARRIED ON THE PLATFORM OF LOVE (MATCHMAKING PLATFORM)

A big Congrats to OUR NEWEST COUPLE, David and Favour as they got Married few weekends ago!!

They met on this platform of love
They connected on this platform of love
They fell in love on this platform of love
The Bobo proposed on this platform of love
They got engaged on this platform of love
NOW, they are married on this platform of love

It is the PLATFORM OF LOVE matchmaking website baby!!!!!!

Love, Relationships, marriages are been consummated on this incredible PLATFORM OF LOVE

Are still a doubting Thomas? What are you waiting for??

You are 18+, not ready for marriage but need genuine true Love?
You are ready for Marriage and need a Soulmate?
You are a single parent and desire true love?
You are a widow or widower and sill believes in true love?

Everyone, anyone and 'all-one' that desire true, genuine, lasting love wherever you are across Nigeria, across Africa and as an Africans across the globe, is welcome here!

Ooooop, did i mention that we just launched something? A brand new community experience you sure gonna looooove all the way

Get started NOW! Get Connected NOW!! Get Into The 'ATMOSPHERE OF PLATFORM OF LOVE'!

IT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO SIGNUP, REGISTER AND BE A MEMBER....ABSOLUTELY FREE!

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Nobody: 2:45am On Nov 03, 2018
Who will even vote for her,madam go and sit down joor
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by tolulope1990(m): 3:09am On Nov 03, 2018
See as she be like mummy in the Lord....
Awon iyawo general overseer...
Mummy G. O

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by wink2015(m): 3:32am On Nov 03, 2018
19Ebisco:

I support her for the presidency.

She is competent for the position.

We need a female this time around.

We have had too many corrupt leaders in the past majority whom are men.

The men had this wrong notion that they must always be President.

Go to Britain, Germany, Australia, etc it is women that are leaders and they doing very well.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by seedorfg(m): 3:53am On Nov 03, 2018
You can't win mam, for get it, you chance in aso rock is to protest the release of chibok girls. Aside from that nothing else in aso rock to give you .

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Felixalex(m): 4:03am On Nov 03, 2018
Naso! Well I don't blame her, even Osasuna would say they are in the Copa del Rey race to win it..

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by dadebayo1(m): 4:20am On Nov 03, 2018
Who do we blame for her living in a fools paradise? Some will know the truth but will never want to accept the truth... Truth be told Madam cannot even win her local government... grin we all know it is between APC and PDP for presidential election. All others are just playing

1 Like

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by SmartMugu: 4:27am On Nov 03, 2018
What LGA is she contesting for?

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by efonat(m): 5:24am On Nov 03, 2018
Should we always refer to Britain etc can't we do something first on our own so that the world can copy.we always wait for who does it first.
wink2015:

I support her for the presidency.

She is competent for the position.

We need a female this time around.

We have had too many corrupt leaders in the past majority whom are men.

The men had this wrong notion that they must always be President.

Go to Britain, Germany, Australia, etc it is women that are leaders and they doing very well.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Alzirida(f): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2018
This woman will not get a million vote.
Even those Chibok community will not vote for her

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by AdorableJosh(m): 5:48am On Nov 03, 2018
[/b]“It is high time the ruling elite [/s]know[s] that they have a fight in the hands –[b]

Knew.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by muystoy(m): 5:50am On Nov 03, 2018
I beg to differ madam, how many people sabi you ma'am, go to the hinterlands of Yobe, Zamfara, Osun, Ekiti, Kwara, borno and the rest, who remembers you were once a minister? Apart from very few people on social media, who else can even pronounce your tongue twisting name?80 percent of folks on social media including me don't even vote,you,Fela, Duke, Sowore and co are just living in a fools paradise cos I'm sure non of you will garner up to 50 thousand votes

2 Likes

Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by rxmusa(m): 5:53am On Nov 03, 2018
19Ebisco:

1. “It is high time the ruling elite know that they have a fight in their hands

2. Ezekwesili insists her campaign is
3. the two main parties which have continued
4. grand corruption in all their activities.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by SarkinYarki: 6:07am On Nov 03, 2018
A vote for you remains an indirect vote for Buhari !!!!! Madam you are an enemy of Nigerians
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by downloadproject(f): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2018
I can bet my life, You will never come close.
Re: 2019: ‘i’m In The Race To Win, Not Splitting Any Votes’ – Oby Ezekwesili Insists by Smooyis(m): 6:40am On Nov 03, 2018
If all Nigerian women vote for their own then we are on our way to having our first female president. That will be a radical departure from the present uncertainty. shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keystone Bank: Buhari Campaign Group Sues Atiku, Demands N40m / Easter: Governor Ugwuanyi Addresses Enugu Residents / See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.