Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele (40474 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Death Still Lurks In Aso Rock, Speaks On Kashamu’s Death / Guinean Man Shows Off His Voodoo Shrine That Vomits Money / What If Mark Zuckerberg Is An African Voodoo Priest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by clemzo101(m): 9:01pm On Aug 03, 2017
Bros JuJu dey ooo......back in secondary a classmate once slapped another mate of ours' na so d guy begin chop sand, I was dere LIVE!!! The same guy also has one he uses, he will stamp his feet on d floor and everyone will fall.....Bros, dere is jazz oooo, just dat most of dem become useless in life....so d same guy few months ago he was doing okada, I stopped him to take me to the bank, I dashed him 1k , come and see how he almost knelt down, for my mind where did it JuJu? I still noticed some local rings on his fingers though. Jazz does not pay oooo, stay away....it will fail u one day

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by Dottore: 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
Chai
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by seXytOhbAd(m): 9:02pm On Aug 03, 2017
majekdom2:
colonisation is psychological. You can work on anyone's psychology especially when there is a clear difference/ superiority. Religion, voodoo or not.

I'm pointing to the fact that voodoo is useless because if it really worked, our forefathers won't have patronised Christianity or Islam, and the whites who came to live among us would have died from a host of deity inflicted diseases.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
edicied:

Can we please meet this your Friend i hope he is not Imaginary i mean his voodoo will be greatly appreciated in the Military and your friend is about to become a billionaire!! grin do you know how many lives would be saved with a charm like that Soldiers don't have to risk their lives in war again we just send one invisible guy to get the job done cool
Atleast you understood the story.

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 03, 2017
chemystery:
I have always being a skeptic even when I was into religion. I had a turbulent upbringing and my idea about life is that of doubt and suspicion. I never trust anything. When you grow up in rural African, it is almost impossible not to believe in voodoo. Even obtaining a PhD in science related discipline may not help you erase this skewed belief from your brain.

I was in Senior Secondary School 2 at that time. I knew much about the impotence and uselessness of voodoo, I never believed it for a second. Afterall I went through some tutelage in herbal concoction and voodoo in the hands of my maternal grandfather. I knew vodoo was nothing but charade and twist of reality.

The common discussion among we the senior boys then usually centered on girls and voodoo. If it not about how to toast that beautiful classmate of yours, it was about how to use voodoo to pass exams. Such is the life in rural Africa! But I was different. I was only interested in the girls' talk and not the voodoo aspect.

My friends and some family members nicknamed me "Mr science" because I would always find a logical explanation to whatever point they could raise. But a time came that my friends teamed up to "'prove" to me that voodoo was real. So they called me to advertise a man that was unbeatable in voodoo in our village at that time. They challenged me to go for any voodoo of my choice. We arranged to visit the old man. There were varieties of voodoo at his disposal. There was a charm for fighting( Aluwo in Yoruba language), I didn't need that because I hate fighting. There was Memory booster charm(ogun isoye). I didn't need that idea. I was leading the class in every subject. Then there was "touch and follow" (amudo) charm. That was it! That was my choice.

There had been this beautiful girl that I was eyeing but my taciturnity and shyness wouldn't allow me talked to her. So my friends decided I use her for the guinea-pig to prove the potency of the "touch and follow" charm. We went to the voodoo man. After the usual show off and self-praised he handed me the ring which he instructed that I should LovePeddler on my middle finger and touch the woman of my choice. He boasted that anyone I touched, must follow me instantly. We went home. We waited for the right time to see the girl, for we dare not go into their compound. Her father was fire!

The right opportunity came calling when my friend pointed to Bose(I changed her name) coming from the stream with bucket of water on her head. Quickly we rearranged, strategised and manoeuvred. My friends went the other way while I conered her at slim path. "Hello Bose where are you coming from", I managed to utter these words as my heart was already in my mouth. Before she could look back to response, I touched her bottom with the ring as instructed. The humiliation I got next was beyond description. She emptied the water completely on my head immediately accompanied with two fast slaps. My eyes where cleared. I was drenched. I wanted to abscond from the scene but Bose did the worst. She held me and screamed. Almost instantly the people gathered. She narrated how I touched her bottom. That was a great offense!

Well the rest is story. Moma's 7 lashes were not as painful as the jest and laughter coming from my classmates. We went to the voodoo man the evening of the second day to complain how his "medicine" bleeped up. The baba threatened to turn us into chicken. He sent us away. I won anyway.

Although humiliated, but I was able to once again prove to people around me that voodoo does not work. But you need a skeptical and inquisitive mind to find out.

This is just one of the many encounters i have had about the falsehood and deceit in voodoo. And don't ever import the "No true Scotsman Fallacy" into this by telling me that i have never met a real juju man. Don't tell me real juju men don't do fake voodoo. All voodoo are fake.

Ayodele - Facebook User

Touch n follow is not jazz, it's just a plant that makes someone drowsy n susceptible to mind control, it works very effectively in most cases.

Anyone arguing jazz na complete idiot.

5 Likes

Adiwana:

i can go on and on telling you about incidences,personal experience(Not told or hersay) but whatever i tell you/you are going to be told is going to be worthless cos your mind is made up.The only thing that can convince you is experience

What was your first real life encounter with juju? Please share. Thanks.
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
ivolt:

Voodoo is largely fake with some sprinkle of science closely guarded by
the practitioners, so that they can maintain the personality of awe among observers.
Basic science can explain most voodoo effects, provided the practitioner is truthful
with the details.
Any science student can explain effect but basic science can't explain reaction. If it can, the argument wouldn't be about the realness but how poles and energy are manipulated.

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by marooh: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
edicied:

Seriously i wonder what people gain from lying undecided

What of odeshi....african bullets proof grin

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
chemystery:
I have always being a skeptic even when I was into religion. I had a turbulent upbringing and my idea about life is that of doubt and suspicion. I never trust anything. When you grow up in rural African, it is almost impossible not to believe in voodoo. Even obtaining a PhD in science related . Don't tell me real juju men don't do fake voodoo. All voodoo are fake.

Ayodele - Facebook User

Visit the igala tribe in kogi state.

tell them that there is no such thing as terrestrial powers.

sit back and experience something science can not explain.

THIS EXPERIMENT MIGHT BE FATAL.

6 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by madridguy(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Children everywhere. Maybe you should ask custom officers @ border for a start. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by WetinConsignMe: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
You have to go by percentage. 99.9% is fake. But THERE ARE people who particular demons help. But they are very few indeed. Op watch "demon magicians" on you tube and tell me what u think

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
PrecisionFx:

Touch n follow is not jazz, it's just a plant that makes someone drowsy n susceptible to mind control, it works very effectively in most cases.

Anyone arguing jazz na complete idiot.

What is the name of this plant?
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 03, 2017
edicied:

What of the metals in the body?
You will be grounded immediately.
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by Young03(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
Iam just laughing at ur ignorance
come Enugu ezike and do nonsense

boys will hang u up

or nkanu

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by matrix600(m): 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
5DMindset:

The Soldier can not remain invisible once he touches a metal object, it will physicalize him immediately. To remain invisible, you shouldnt touch a metal or any element type on our periodic table.
But the nigga said his invisible friend opened the door for him.. Explain that part

2 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by edicied: 9:07pm On Aug 03, 2017
marooh:

What of odeshi....african bullets proof grin

Like seriously i wonder why the military is wasting money to build Nuclear Weapon when they can just get all these potent charms for cheep

2 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by edicied: 9:09pm On Aug 03, 2017
matrix600:
But the nigga said his invisible friend opened the door for him.. Explain that part

2 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by OLUJOSHINS(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
ifenes:
How many political will take anti corruption oaths with juju? None. But they will happily use the religious books because they know they ain't effective. Juju us all about manipulating Enegy fields to create illusions. Since life itself is an illusion, it is also a branch of Juju. Don't let limited school books belittle the potency of Juju( Ancient Alchemy)

Everyone practice juju in different forms, we just don't know it. Maybe the word " juju" is the problem, because it sounds primitive and has been left in the hands of the illiterates. How was the pyramid built? Perhaps with surphisticated Juju ( levitation). It is a shame all these knowledge are lost and replaced with low level science books.

God's decision to be quiet and loving should not be mistaken for weakness.

2 Likes

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by haryomikun(m): 9:11pm On Aug 03, 2017
edicied:

Can we please meet this your Friend i hope he is not Imaginary i mean his voodoo will be greatly appreciated in the Military and your friend is about to become a billionaire!! grin do you know how many lives would be saved with a charm like that Soldiers don't have to risk their lives in war again we just send one invisible guy to get the job done cool

You think like me bro... If juju is real then hasnt it been recognized
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by haryomikun(m): 9:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
seXytOhbAd:
Juju/voodoo/jazz whatever you want to call it DOES NOT WORK! IF IT DID, we won't have been colonized by the British. The only thing that works is our fear of the unknown and our love for money.

Ever wonder why babalawo never enter forbes top 10,000 list? grin
God bless you alaye. These guys just remain dull even after u explain to them

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
edicied:

is real, do u know that any successful disappearing and appearing you made, u automatically minus 10yrs from ur lifespans , that's why people that use juju to disappear can only use it when it's on critical time, and if u observed closely they can't do it more than thrice before the thing expired

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by haryomikun(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
Naziridamos:
The same useless that kept our for fathers longer than us , indomie generation grin
What is this one saying
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by holatin(m): 9:16pm On Aug 03, 2017
obinna58:
kk if you ve been noticed
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by edicied: 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
is real, do u know that any successful disappearing and appearing you made, u automatically minus 10yrs from ur lifespans , that's why people that use juju to disappear can only use it when it's on critical time, and if u observed closely they can't do it more than thrice before the thing expired
So explain his friend that did it for him when it wasn't critical or don't you think his friend value 10 years of his life?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by holatin(m): 9:17pm On Aug 03, 2017
DutchBrah:
Why you lying brah
ok I hear you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by cyborg123(m): 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
I guess baba forgot to tell you you don't use amudo on the butts. grin It would have worked on the shoulder.
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by tunary(m): 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
holatin:
Mr man I use to be in your shoe until oyelola show me say juju dey infact apala dey self.

the guy called me to come and make incision on his leg (the hind), I was scared but he assure me nothing dey.

as I make the first incision, my mind shake, couldn't continue so I left na after 1 week, he called me to come again, I was first scared that maybe na another incision, he said no that he want to answer my question (I asked what the incision was for but he no tell me the day I was trying to make it)

Getting to his dad room, he asked me to close the door, and I did and the most magical thing happen.
he faced me and put his left leg in the front of the right and touch the incision on the hind with the incision on the leg thumb and he became invisible at that moment. I was very scared that I made an attempt to run off but before I open the door he opened it back and laugh.

since dat day I feared him like hell.

so my broda juju voodoo dey no be lie
please if you can link me up with this your friend I will settle you wella bro on a serious note
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by chemystery: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
OLUJOSHINS:

Visit the igala tribe in kogi state.

tell them that there is no such thing as terrestrial powers.

sit back and experience something science can not explain.

THIS EXPERIMENT MIGHT BE FATAL.
connect me to one of them please
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by konfused: 9:20pm On Aug 03, 2017
.....and he said even if your faith is as little as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain be thou removed and it will come to pass.

If you don't have faith and believe, how then will it work?

1 Like

Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by holatin(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
donnffd:

and how are we suppose to believe that, what if it was just a very good conjuring trick?, magicians do it all the time
until someone proof what I saw dat day isn't real, na juju work I believe I saw
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
edicied:

So explain his friend that did it for him when it wasn't critical or don't you think his friend value 10 years of his life?
maybe he don't know the precautions , shey nah him papa juju he tap do the tin nah the old man life he shortened
Re: The Uselessness Of African Voodoo - Ayodele by matrix600(m): 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2017
ELKHALIFAISIS:
We have observed..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Day A Wizkid Met His Lord / Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / Carlos Roe The Goalkeeper Who Rejected Man United To Await The End Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.