Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) (54488 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by ezeagu(m): 12:24am On Aug 04, 2017
No aristo's there, you know many people in government hire call boys. Rich people do not get affected by things like this.

colossus91:
i didnt see bobrisky so d list is nt complete abeg free them.....but my love for pussy knows no bounds sha

Bobrisky is not poor and he is popular, therefore he will not be there. This is just further excuse to lock poor people up.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 04, 2017
slyd90:

well i don't care how you view my post as long as u understand what i was trying pass that shows my communication was effective and please SAY NO TO HOMOSEXUALITY

Even this comment is not effective, same with your other post.

And no need saying no to homosexuality, as far as they don't pose a threat to your life.

Peace.

8 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2017
masonkz:
We're still yet to know if Evans has been charged to court or not, and same applies to other certified criminals, but what the government seems to be focused on is charging to court, people who have caused no harm to other people. Rape cases on minors abound by the day, yet I don't see any arraignment being done, but what consenting adults are doing behind closed doors seems to be the police' business.

I do hope the prosecutors are ready for the grand backlash they're about to receive for this nonsense "arraignment".

Various proofs need to be met here.

1. You would need to prove that they are gay.

2. You would need to prove that they were solely gathered in that hotel for "gay activities/affairs".

3. Whatever "evidence" gotten from searching those guys' phones, is dead on arrival, as phone search without warrant for such search is inadmissible in court.

Hence, I do hope the government has enough resources to waste on this irrelevant matter.
MadCow1:
The Government needs to leave these homosexuals alone. They are not a problem to anyone.

Call me Gay if you like, but all I see in those photos are young men heading to jail for absolutely nothing other than being different from the rest of us.. They were not raping anybody. They were not even on the streets trying to convert anyone to homosexuality. They were just in a hotel having sex with other homosexuals. Inside a closed room.

I'm sorry but this shiit does not move. If Homosexuality is a Sin against God then let God judge them. This is just some bullshit.

Give me light, good roads, healthcare, fix the fhucking economy, provide security, create jobs for the jobless, provide proper sanitation, curb corruption, fix the fhucking useless and thieving legislature, give every Nigerian equal access to justice, fix election malpractices, cut inflation, take care of the needy on our streets, invest in our education sector, half the fhucking country was submerged in water from rainfall this year And they are acting like it didn't happen, all the thieves in the legislature are straight not homosexuals, No Governor thieving their state dry is a homosexual e.t.c.. But these fhaggots are not even on the top 100 problems with this fhucking nation. Two Niggas fhucking should not be a criminal offence especially if both them niggas agree they love each other and want to fhuck.

I am not saying anyone should like them. Honestly if a Nigga touches me inappropriately, he is getting his lights turned off.. But just because I don't like Homos does not mean they should be jailed.

So yeah call me Gay, tell me I am going to hell in a Coaster bus grin. I don't care.. But I will never support this type of foolishness. This is equivalent to jailing a person for being left handed.

Nuff said ..

Also legalise weed before like tobacco, Africa will be on the back foot to the rest of the world.
I really wish I could push these two intelligent posts to the front page of this thread because the posts are thought provoking and educational for many Nairaland folks who are ignorant about human rights and caught up in the accepted act of homophobia.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by matrixme(m): 12:39am On Aug 04, 2017
Lagos has really taken many a step backwards by stepping into the miry clay of gay discrimination. For a city that is trying to reinvent itself as a cosmopolitan, modernist city, shinning lights at what two consenting adults do in private is such a disgraceful scenerio.
This might have been more appropriate in Kano or other far north cities, given their tough Islamic laws, but for a city with massive investments such as the Eko Atlantic, refineries, etc, the whites may be quite unforgiving towards this.
All the same, the hijab issue and women not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia hasn't stopped white ladies from coming. The laws of the land must be respected.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by bobbybash(m): 12:41am On Aug 04, 2017
So you send them all to jail; so funny. Where else will a homo want to be
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by IamUdo(m): 12:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Where the girls?... them still dey SM dey flex
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 12:44am On Aug 04, 2017
Afam4eva:
If those guys are going to jail then they're heading to heaven. A place full of men.

Your fantasy and your heaven.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 04, 2017
I have empathy for them.

I apologize to them on behalf of all reasonable Nigerians who detest this shameful enforcement of a draconian law.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 04, 2017
matrixme:
Lagos has really taken many a step backwards by stepping into the miry clay of gay discrimination. For a city that is trying to reinvent itself as a cosmopolitan, modernist city, shinning lights at what two consenting adults do in private is such a disgraceful scenerio.
This might have been more appropriate in Kano or other far north cities, given their tough Islamic laws, but for a city with massive investments such as the Eko Atlantic, refineries, etc, the whites may be quite unforgiving towards this.
All the same, the hijab issue and women not allowed to drive in Saudi Arabia hasn't stopped white ladies from coming. The laws of the land must be respected.

The irony is that most of the Nairalanders that are castigating homosexuality are using devices by companies headed by and/or are lead by and/or have engineers in that are alternative lifestyle folks.

It is a sad state of affairs. With all our issues, corruption, lackluster basic infrastructure and amenities, it is insane that this is what is of the utmost importance to government.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by jackie3B(f): 12:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Bitch slay........
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:56am On Aug 04, 2017
Jacksparr0w1207:
Iranu. I wonder how people get attracted to same sex

cheesy cheesy cheesy

It's demonic. Evil.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 1:05am On Aug 04, 2017
OkunrinMeta:
The only way to change a stupid law is to enforce it religiously. If the police does their job right, they should be making thousands of arrests, both male and female, then we can all see the stupidity in having to send those people to jail. How does some guy being gay put my life, peace or property in danger?

The future of FAMILY system as we know it and put in place by God is at stake here. If family is destroyed, then the society too gets destroyed and ungodliness rules, and Satan takes over completely. It's part of the rebellion of the kingdom of darkness against God. Trust me, this is the truth.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Beejayarts: 1:06am On Aug 04, 2017
Piiko:
how much do you charge
for what kind'a design specifically?
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Beejayarts: 1:07am On Aug 04, 2017
grandstar:

You can make lots of money on fiverr.com.

Join now
will try it, thanks.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 04, 2017
It must be
Trexnemesis:

It's demonic. Evil.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by PDPGuy: 1:19am On Aug 04, 2017
mulante:
But Bobrisky still roams free.

However, does the Same Sex Marriage Prohibition Act penalize being homosexual or does it prevent homosexual marriage?

I guess it is going to be difficult to prove any persons sexual orientation by merely judging from the way they act. You must be in cahoots with them or catch them in flagrant delicto to really know.

I think these guys just need really good lawyers.

The Same-sex prohibition law doesn't criminalize the act of identifying as a homosexual. It only prohibits same-sex relationships, marriages, and membership of organizations that promote homosexuality.

So, if these detainees get good lawyers, the lawyers should get them off the hook.

5 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by komia: 1:23am On Aug 04, 2017
Freedom to all or freedom to none.
Nigeria must stop prosecuting Guys

4 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Bacon21(m): 1:24am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by luminouz(m): 1:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Bacon21:

Yeah. U sure?
Yep..... grin
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by AAinEqGuinea: 1:37am On Aug 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Bacon21(m): 1:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by ikwikwi: 1:57am On Aug 04, 2017
What is happening to our youths. This immorality should stop. I cry for justice
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by alphaeus212(m): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Benjom:
In Nigeria !!!

Nooo in gaygeria... grin grin grin
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by tianshie(m): 2:07am On Aug 04, 2017
Everybody supporting this stupid move is a pathetic lowlife. Read this essay https://granta.com/africas-future-has-no-space/ and improve yourselves.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Vacora(m): 2:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Apparently they attending a symposium on HIV Awareness. Suspected the arrests were unlawful. This is what happens when you have dolts and halfwits running law enforcement.

http://www.chr.up.ac.za/index.php/centre-news-a-events-2017/1867-press-statement-centre-for-human-rights-calls-for-the-unconditional-release-of-the-42-persons-arrested-with-homosexual-charges-by-the-nigerian-government-.html

4 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by nextstep(m): 2:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Comments retracted
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by rusher14: 2:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Why do we act like barbarians?

Is there any way you can prove those guys are gay?

Even if they acknowledged their own orientation, can you prove on the said day they were actually involved in such an act?

Fact is, the police are simply bullying some local fairies who hardly know their rights and sadly have no connection or wherewithal to extricate themselves.

In addition, I find that the problem of Nigeria is that we don't even know what issues are to be on the front burner, needing, urgent but calculated solutions.

The frigging country needs power and water. We have politicians, judges, legislators, looting and flaunting it right in our faces, openly on social media, yet, our problem would be some men who find attraction to themselves.

Pastors are smacking them ladies on the bum and on their faces, even on TV, yet we are concerned about these guys.

When would we even know what our real problems are?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by jrklinz: 3:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Which b d woman,which 1 b d man.dis idiots don spoil everything way create.hw u go look ur follow man come dey admire am.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Bacon21(m): 3:29am On Aug 04, 2017
Trexnemesis:

It's demonic. Evil.

How so? Who cares it does not affect you or me

2 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by DISkills: 3:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Bacon21(m): 3:35am On Aug 04, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Police Receive List Of Animals To Sacrifice For Detaining Chief Priest In Edo / Celestine Egbunuche Nigeria Oldest Prisoner Marks 100th Birthday In Enugu Prison / Pastor Emeka Evans Murdered In His Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.