Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) (54515 Views)

Lady Collapses In Lagos Court After Being Sentenced To Death (Photos) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Front Of Lagos Court. Photos / Olalekan Ogunyemi Who Killed Kolade Johnson Pictured In Handcuffs In Lagos Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by jide333(m): 7:20am On Aug 04, 2017
ARRESTING AND SENTENCING THEM JUST GAVE THEM ROOM FOR A GOOD GAY SEX. IMAGINE YOU PUT THEM IN SAME CELL, AND YOU THINK THEY WILL REGRET IT? THEY WILL THANK THE GOVT FOR APPROVING THEIR MARRIAGE AND PROVIDING ACCOMMODATION AND FREEDOM TO SEX WITHOUT BEING SCARED OF GETTING CAUGHT.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by felifeli: 7:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Most of the people who viciously castigate homosexuals in public are actually in denial. Behind closed doors they themselves are gay. Pointing your finger at other people to take away attention from yourself.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Neddstark: 7:36am On Aug 04, 2017
Geminiboy:
many here are quick to throw shades at them, but they do worst behind close doors, who are we to judge? rather lets pray for them to change and amend there ways..nobody was born gay but many probably lost it to the act in a single school or probably abused. .they never disturbed the peace of this country or killed anyone, they are the least of problems this country has. ..they need a psychogist

True, but unrepentant gays do not see anything wrong in what they are doing. They refuse to believe that God exists because religion inhibits them. E.g Kenny Brandmuse
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:40am On Aug 04, 2017
deflover:

so cos we do worst behind close doors we shouldn't judge....
we should pray for who
they went to single schools who didn't
I attended Nigerian navy secondary school Abeokuta.... it was an only boys school
why didn't I turn out gay...
some were abused ....this I can believe
they don't disturb the peace of the nation ....can you hear yourself... look a nation is built by family system...not by being nice ....once homosexual begins to rare it head....it means the family structure is in trouble...so yes they are a threat.
besides I once worked in a gay club in London
and these guys if allowed to breed will compete for straight guys with all means possible....
so while trying to sound nice....homosexuality is bad for any society that wants to grow
Most senseless quote here. You once worked in a gay club in London yet you are still supporting this action against human rights of individuals simply because they have a different sexual orientation.
Even with all the religious organisations in Nigeria,pray tell why its future still remains as bleak as what I don't know.
That is why this country and Africa alone can never grow or develop. Because of hypocrites with archaic minds like yours who don't know what a developed society really is. Are you sure you have ever left the shores of Nigeria??
So the high rate of divorce is now caused by homosexuality and lesbianism? Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2017
just imagine all these idiots....what kind of life are they living...God punish devil
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 7:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Kennitrust:
one thousand years, two thousand years has come and gone and the world is still waiting for the coming of Christ.
the patient of the world seems weakened
now man is turning away from waiting on God.
we heard God destroyed a world before us for a sin of this type but the modern man keep engaging in it to test the reality of the Bible.

Dear Lord God, I am not perfect but consider my struggle to be perfect and perfect me through the Perfect BLOOD that was shared to perfect my imperfections. in Jesus name... amen

Garbage

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
MadCow1:

lol. Here we go again.

First of all, I have listened to this argument on Homosexuals adopting kids. I even had this debate as recently as 2 months ago with a Catholic Priest in neighbouring Benin Republic who put it up as one of the reasons he is anti-gays and we had a really interesting discussion on it.

You say adopting kids is now the problem. We live in a society where Abortion is criminalized which has lead to a high amount of uncatered children in our streets and orphanages. The Government has not finished taking care of it's high priority responsibilities so Orphans fall to the very bottom of their list of things to be done. Alot of us are also way too bjsy in our lives that we only have the time maybe once a year to go drop a few bags of rice in an orphanage somewhere and thats about it. Then you have a lot of highly underfunded and unregulated orphanages which research has shown abuse a lot of the kids under their care. Then your problem is a child adopted by a gay couple into a home, cared for, loved and provided for. Don't you think there is a problem with our general reasoning on this issue?

What do you think a child raised in an orphanage with no parental care and or love is going to grow to become? Or the numerous street kids who grow up and live on the streets with nothing. How much damage do those kids incure compared to kids raised in a homosexual home with all the things normal kids get except for having two parents of identical sex? Do you have a study on this? Have you met children raised in homosexual families? What is maladjusted about them? grin I have seen a documentary on a gay couple who have adopted 4 Kids (one of who is a special needs child) and they had to move to a ranch just to be able to provide that one special needs child with animals to help in his therapy. I doubt my parents would have done such for even me. grin

I like many straight people am perplexed by why any person will be sexually attracted to people of the same sex or why a person born to one sex will be so unhappy they undergo extensive reconstruction surgeries to identify with the opposite sex. I very honestly don't get it. However just because I don't understand something does not make it enough reason to hate it to the level of criminalizing it especially when there is nothing criminal about it.

If a child has been abandoned by its parents for whatever reason, and there is no research showing any clear cut danger of that child being "ruined", then please let them adopt as every child at least deserves the chance to be loved and cared for. It will be nothing but selfish for you who was raised in a family to deny another child a chance of being raised in one.

In my discussion with that Priest, I asked him if he was aware of the abuse those kids suffer in the hands of their caregivers in those orphanages and at the hands of Preists. I asked if be was also aware that those orphaned kids are the most vulnerable in our society and the success rate of children raised in orphanages are very very very low to which he just kept mumbling some gibberish but still stuck to his flawed logic based on no research whatsoever but his religious ways.

So Bro, don't let our fear of things we don't fully understand make us take measures that are even more cruel than that which we fear and hate.
100000 likes. Don't mind them. Sinners judging other sinners for sinning differently. BTW I am a she and I ain't gay.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 7:51am On Aug 04, 2017
Neddstark:

True, but unrepentant gays do not see anything wrong in what they are doing. They refuse to believe that God exists because religion inhibits them. E.g Kenny Brandmuse
Not everyone believes in God. So this argument is flawed. BTW I am a Christian.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Most senseless quote here. You once worked in a gay club in London yet you are still supporting this action against human rights of individuals simply because they have a different sexual orientation.
Even with all the religious organisations in Nigeria,pray tell why its future still remains as bleak as what I don't know.
That is why this country and Africa alone can never grow or develop. Because of hypocrites with archaic minds like yours who don't know what a developed society really is. Are you sure you have ever left the shores of Nigeria??
So the high rate of divorce is now caused by homosexuality and lesbianism? Smh

Maybe some of us wouldn't have
been bothered like he said, but when
I remember that they are allowed to
adopt children in countries where
LGBT societies are recognized, then I
think the society should be bothered.
Children adopted by such people are
ruined already because they would
become maladjusted. This is a grave
act of wickedness. The law should
not allow them to have right of
adoption since they have chosen to
disobey natural procreation order.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by chiamaka4g: 7:54am On Aug 04, 2017
When did homosexuality become shocking?
LasgidiOnline:
Sew more shocking photos here: http://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2017/08/lasg-arraigns-28-adults-for-engaging-in.html
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by MadCow1: 7:55am On Aug 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

100000 likes. Don't mind them. Sinners judging other sinners for sinning differently. BTW I am a she and I ain't gay.

Bless your heart.. Also your sex and sexuality would not have changed my perception of you. grin

O! and I am not a Cow nor am I gay. cool

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Amberon11: 8:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Prostitution and secession are also illegal in Nigeria. Ask yourself how they put your life in danger and maybe youd understand how this also affects you and the society at large.
OkunrinMeta:
The only way to change a stupid law is to enforce it religiously. If the police does their job right, they should be making thousands of arrests, both male and female, then we can all see the stupidity in having to send those people to jail. How does some guy being gay put my life, peace or property in danger?
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by RighteousI: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
With all these fair skinned boys, I'm wondering if all these boys are ibo boys. The first guy in the line with the white innershirt in the 3rd pix and the one in the red trousers are 100% ibo. Statistics reveal that those of ibo extraction are more likely to lean towards homosexual acts.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Trexnemesis:

The future of FAMILY system as we know it and put in place by God is at stake here. If family is destroyed, then the society too gets destroyed and ungodliness rules, and Satan takes over completely. It's part of the rebellion of the kingdom of darkness against God. Trust me, this is the truth.

Gay people are not the reason your family system will be at stake. Go sort out the numerous divorces going on with families currently. Sort out the numerous cases of barrenness and birth defects before looking at gay people.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by oliviacute(f): 8:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Jesus.......all ov dem look gay
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 8:06am On Aug 04, 2017
stormborn28:

Maybe some of us wouldn't have
been bothered like he said, but when
I remember that they are allowed to
adopt children in countries where
LGBT societies are recognized, then I
think the society should be bothered.
Children adopted by such people are
ruined already because they would
become maladjusted. This is a grave
act of wickedness. The law should
not allow them to have right of
adoption since they have chosen to
disobey natural procreation order.
Why are you copying Nerdstark's words? Or are you one person with two monikers? undecided

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 8:07am On Aug 04, 2017
RighteousI:
With all these fair skinned boys, I'm wondering if all these boys are ibo boys. The first guy in the line with the white innershirt in the 3rd pix and the one in the red trousers are 100% ibo. Statistics reveal that those of ibo extraction are more likely to lean towards homosexual acts.
Another stupid bigot spotted. Commonsense is indeed not common. I wonder why its the afonjas that top the gay list in Nigeria. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
deflover:

we should pray for who
I attended Nigerian navy secondary school Abeokuta.... it was an only boys school
they don't disturb the peace of the nation ....can you hear yourself... look a nation is built by family system...not by being nice ....once homosexual begins to rare it head....it means the family structure is in trouble...so yes they are a threat.
and these guys if allowed to breed will compete for straight guys with all means possible....
so while trying to sound nice....homosexuality is bad for any society that wants to grow

How convenient for you ......

So you left your beautiful country that wants to grow, flowing with riches, honey and good morality to go to a country that gives equal rights to both straight and gay people, much worse you were even fed, clothed and sheltered indirectly by gay people. Now you come here to spill trash about them. What does this say about your person.
You're a HYPOCRITE!!!!!!! , a shameless one @that

2 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by breakeven: 8:08am On Aug 04, 2017
How is it our business? Is it not their anus they are destroying? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 04, 2017
deflover:

we should pray for who

Can you just hear yourself? Hate homosexuals but work in outfits that promote their existence just to get few bucks.

Same applies to so called straight guys from Nigeria prostituting themselves all over the UK (by having sex with guys) just to make money.

Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 04, 2017
cosade:

Maybe some of us wouldn't have been bothered like he said, but when I remember that they are allowed to adopt children in countries where LGBT societies are recognized, then I think the society should be bothered. Children adopted by such people are ruined already because they would become maladjusted. This is a grave act of wickedness. The law should not allow them to have right of adoption since they have chosen to disobey natural procreation order.

How about you first do a research on kids raised by gay parents before coming to this conclusion??

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Neddstark: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
alright
Not everyone believes in God. So this argument is flawed. BTW I am a Christian.

Alright

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by armadeo(m): 8:14am On Aug 04, 2017
blessedweapon:
Hang them by the balls from the horn of a unicorn undecided undecided angry angry angry

Don't mimd them think they are flaming lighting cigarettes with thier own assholes.
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2017
Kowor:
We girls are still complaining that men are not enough, these confused souls are making it worse.

We aren't the reason you can't find a responsible straight man as boyfriend/husband.

2 Likes

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by jonbellion(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
They arrested them for being gay undecided. It sounds so stupid as I'm typing it
Nigeria is really a useless country
Of all the shit the government has to clean up this is their topmost priority
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Nofuckgiven:

Why are you copying Nerdstark's words? Or are you one person with two monikers? undecided
heheheheheheeerr....u are a moniker
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 8:20am On Aug 04, 2017
Kowor:
We girls are still complaining that men are not enough, these confused souls are making it worse.

My dear if you fit get sense, you'll get a husband ...... Prayer, fasting and vigil won't find yout a good husband. So stop blaming homosexuals
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2017
masonkz:

We aren't the reason you can't find a responsible straight man as boyfriend/husband.
what.!!! nonsense
Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
stormborn28:
what.!!! nonsense

Nonsense because??

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by Ayohbk(m): 8:25am On Aug 04, 2017
Come to think that Badoo actually attacked that same night in an area not far away from where these guys were arrested. Talk about priorities. The police were busy peeping through windows to watch what adults were doing while an innocent family of 5 was being murdered brutally by real criminals.

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:26am On Aug 04, 2017
masonkz:

Nonsense because??
u burst Anus meeennnhhh....is dat not true.?

1 Like

Re: 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) by stormborn28(m): 8:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Ayohbk:
Come to think that Badoo actually attacked that same night in an area not far away from where these guys were arrested. Talk about priorities. The police were busy peeping through windows to watch what adults were doing while an innocent family of 5 was being murdered brutally by real criminals.

u too blast thru Anus meeeeennnhhhh... I must report to MrCork

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

COLORADO! A New Deadly Form Of Marijuana In Nigeria's Cities / #ENDSARS Protesters Gather At Lekki Toll Gate Defying 4pm Curfew, Lagos (VIDEO) / Five Men Who Had Sex With A Woman In Her Husband’s House Jailed For 3 Years Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.