Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

When You Know Your Ready To Have Sex On The Talk With Ajeboh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Know Your Ready To Have Sex On The Talk With Ajeboh (522 Views)

How Big Is The Perfect Penis?on The Talk With Ajeboh / How To Deal With A Nagging Woman On The Talk With Ajeboh / Girls Gist After Sex On The Talk With Ajeboh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Know Your Ready To Have Sex On The Talk With Ajeboh by jenniferajeboh(f): 8:15pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hey guys this week vlog is out and it is quite complex,i ask this question when is it ever ready or allowed to have sex?
watch the vlog leave comment and suggestions and your own opinion, thanks
and do not forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel thank you...
you know the gist never ends..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpAigjizDfI?version=4&hl=en_US

Re: When You Know Your Ready To Have Sex On The Talk With Ajeboh by iMUMUweh(m): 8:19pm On Aug 03, 2017
shocked

wow! beautiful girl..

is that you on your profile?

wow wow wow

you really look like my pet

my pet is feeling sick,

can you come over to pose for me?

you might even replace my pet

shocked

Re: When You Know Your Ready To Have Sex On The Talk With Ajeboh by dingbang(m): 8:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
Jennifer Ajeboh.. Look at the camera next time wink

I think Anyone who is curious about having sex should try it, if it turns out what they didn't expect, then they should never do it again until marriage but if it really turns out so good, pls try to use a condom...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

At What Point Does Looks Stop Being Much Of A Deal To You? / Sasha Obama Hot Kissing With A Mystery Guy Photos Go VIRAL / What Do You Tell Your Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.