Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,646 members, 7,840,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

What Is Romance???????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Romance???????? (285 Views)

Is Romance A Sin? / Hey, Is Romance Section Still Like The Olden Days / Is Romance A Sin Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Romance???????? by nuhuanku(m): 8:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
Read below how it happened I had an epic speech all planned out on what and how I was going to ask my best friend to spend the rest of her life with me... but when I saw her come down the stairs seemingly carrying the beauty of the world on her shoulders I lost all train of thought... my legs got weak... I even lost my balance... I'm a pretty lucky guy in God name and so luckily the only knee I needed landed in perfect position on a floor of rose petals with the ring in my hand. I looked up and into her eyes and her hands were over her face... I couldn't help but to congratulate myself on this perfect timing because her nails were freshly done... then I proceeded to express the much shorter and out of order version of my once well thought out and prepared speech...: �� . "I don't want to spend another day in question about our future. I can't imagine my life moving forward without you in it. And I like REALLY hope that you might feel the same about me as I do about you... @ekene._ , Will you marry me?" ... �� My best friend said #YES to me... YES to love... YES to building our legacy... YES to #Forever. I'm now the most blessed man in the world

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland / Desire / Check Out The Lyrics Of Nairalander Rapper (kuttie) Debut Single "Dikeh"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.