Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million (599 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Neymar Officially Joins FC Barcelona For €150m / TEAM NEWS! Neymar Returns To Paris For PSG Clash Against Man United / Photos: Neymar's Arrival @ Paris Saint Germain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million by Holuwahyomzzy: 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2017
Paris Saint-Germain is very happy to announce the arrival of Neymar Jr to the team. On Thursday the Brazilian striker signed a five-year contract in the presence of the Club’s representatives. Neymar Jr is now committed to the French capital’s club until June 30 2022.

He said:

"I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain, said Neymar Jr after signing his contract. Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious. And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want. Paris Saint-Germain’s ambition attracted me to the club, along with the passion and the energy this brings. I played 4 seasons in Europe and I feel ready to take the challenge. From today, I will do everything I can to help my new teamates, to open up new horizons for my club and to bring happiness to its millions of supporters around the world."

“It is with immense joy and pride that we welcome Neymar Jr to Paris Saint-Germain, said Nasser Al-Khelaifi, President of Paris Saint-Germain. Neymar Jr is today one of the very best players in world football. His winning mentality, strength of character and sense of leadership have made him into a great player. He will bring a very positive energy to this club. In six years, we have built a very ambitious project that has already taken us to the highest level of national and European football. Today, with the arrival of Neymar Jr, I am convinced that we will come even closer, with the support of our faithful fans, to realizing our greatest dreams.”

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Semid4lyfe

News via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/08/neymar-jr-joins-paris-saint-germain-for.html

Re: Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million by SELFmade7(m): 9:08pm On Aug 03, 2017
He failed barca, am a united fans and I support Madrid in Spain, apart from sentiments I love Barcelona

Its true before you archive something great you need to take a painful step, he disappointed barcalelona and their fans, they won't forget it in a hurry, any uefa competition brings him back to camp nuo they will stone him

I wish him good luck,

He will make few people to start watching French league
Re: Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million by oluwadare26(m): 9:23pm On Aug 03, 2017
He should go and win Balon d Or at PSG. I pity his career.

Note: Do you know that a striker that scores 30 premier league/LA liga goals is going to win the European golden boot ahead of a French league striker that scores 35 league one goals.
Re: Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million by scholes23(m): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Barca oooooo
Re: Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million by auntysimbiat(f): 9:45pm On Aug 03, 2017
congrats
Re: Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million by Darammliveth(m): 10:14pm On Aug 03, 2017
oluwadare26:
He should go and win Balon d Or at PSG. I pity his career.

Note: Do you know that a striker that scores 30 premier league/LA liga goals is going to win the European golden boot ahead of a French league striker that scores 35 league one goals.

Haba,,, how is that possible Mr Man
Re: Breaking News:Neymar Jr. Joins Paris Saint-Germain For World Record £200 million by oluwadare26(m): 2:48am On Aug 05, 2017
Darammliveth:

Haba,,, how is that possible Mr Man

Are you just hearing it from me for the first time? why can't you go do your research. in fact 30 premier league goals is better than 37 French league goals. I would have love to school you on it but i want you to research it from your seniors and learn so you won't be able to forget easily

(1) (Reply)

Antonio Conte Blasts Chelsea Players In Training After UCL Defeat In Rome / Wow!! Olamide Bags N500k In BET9JA Sponsored Lagos Women Run 2017 / Owen Feels ‘Sorry’ For Chelsea After Barca Pairing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.