Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa (609 Views)

Chelsea Have Today Completed The Signing Of Striker Gonzalo Higuain(Pics) / Chelsea Have Reportedly Terminated Antonio Conte’s Contract / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by haydeey(m): 11:04pm On Aug 03, 2017

Chelsea face having to pay Diego Costa his full wages for another six months as they struggle to offload him.

The Sun says instead of offloading the striker the champions could be shelling out another reported £185,000-a-week until he leaves next year.

That's around another £3.7million the Blues could pay the Spaniard for doing nothing.

Despite his agent Jorge Mendes holding meetings in the Italian capital with AC Milan top brass, Costa is still holding out for a return to Atletico Madrid by any means necessary.

The Italian giants have offered him an escape route out of West London – but only on a long term deal.

The forward is still sunning himself in his native Brazil and is hoping super-agent Mendes can find a way for him to get back to Spain, without having to get there via Italy.

Even the prospect of a mooted loan stint in Italy until Atletico's transfer embargo is lifted in January is not exactly filling the striker with joy.
Re: See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
Just for doing ntn...
Re: See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by haydeey(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
smithsydny:
Just for doing ntn...
ABI oo
Re: See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
haydeey:

ABI oo
..Neymar's contract at PSG: Year:
£30.93m,Month: £2.39m, Week:
£596k,Day: £85.1k Hour: £3.4k
Min: £59.1 Second: 99p

AND MY SON WILL NOW SAY,DADDY I DONT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL,I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BE A GRADUATE.

MAY SCHOOL BUILDING FALL ON HIS HEAD..
But the building cannot kill my son oo
Re: See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by haydeey(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2017
smithsydny:
..Neymar's contract at PSG: Year:
£30.93m,Month: £2.39m, Week:
£596k,Day: £85.1k Hour: £3.4k
Min: £59.1 Second: 99p

AND MY SON WILL NOW SAY,DADDY I DONT WANT TO PLAY FOOTBALL,I WANT TO GO TO SCHOOL AND BE A GRADUATE.

MAY SCHOOL BUILDING FALL ON HIS HEAD..
But the building cannot kill my son oo
��� lwkmd.

but you know not everyone will play football
Re: See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 03, 2017
haydeey:

��� lwkmd.

but you know not everyone will play football
my brother even my gals will play football..

This is wickedness in high places ooo... Haba na
Re: See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by haydeey(m): 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
smithsydny:
my brother even my gals will play football..

This is wickedness in high places ooo... Haba na
lol

okay oo

I hear you
Re: See How Much Chelsea Have To Spend On Diego Costa by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 03, 2017
grin grin grin
haydeey:

lol

okay oo

I hear you

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Will Take Over From Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo – Jay Jay Okocha / Chamberlain Reject Chelsea Bid,prefers Liverpool..see Reason / Conor Mcgregor Suffered Mild Traumatic Brain Injury In TKO Loss To Mayweather

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.