Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Is She Always In Her Period? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Always In Her Period? (5443 Views)

Guy Cries Out After Lady Tricked Him Into Giving Her "Head" While On Her Period! / When She Says She Has Not Seen Her Period (photo) / 5 Things You Should Never Say To A Woman During Her Period - Maxnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by henryhemon(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2010
THE AMAKA:

^^^
PERIOD. NOW OPEN YOUR MOUTH!!! 
cool cheesy grin

I feel like throwing up,oops!
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by elboneg(m): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
u need 2 find second girl the one that see her period 4 three days ok if u really need action
as u said.
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by Abekeade08(f): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2010
u need 2 find second girl the one that see her period 4 three days ok if u really need action
as u said.

@elbone, so your solution for him is to cheat instead of working out his issues with his girl. Naija men sha, hissssss undecided
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by spawnx: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2010
U've been conned, dude. Now way she gonna be bleeding non stop for 2 weeks, she'd be a natural run-way Queen. Except she's related to that lady Christ healed in the bible. shocked
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by Jaideyone(m): 1:17am On Feb 12, 2010
grin grin grin ;Dvery easy,
i was once involved with this ashley girl who was always giving the excuse that she was having her period. after about two weeks of giving the same stupidx excuse, i insisted on seeing the pad for myself. and when i reached down there and i didn't see the pad, i bleeped hell out of her. i think you should do the same thing. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by googles: 1:57am On Feb 12, 2010
[size=13pt]you too are you always Hot tongue tongue[/size]
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by tosinot1(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2010
She needs to be taken to Synagogue for total healing
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by galatico(m): 2:02pm On Feb 12, 2010
parislomo:

I don't know this two. . . but going by our theory dude. . . what if the guy is not "dropping" and the girl decides to get back with th e periodical thingy??
So me thinks, the poster should start SPENDING MORE!! My humble submit. . .

cheesy wink

I believe the guy spends on the babe, and still the babe refuses to give in, so pathetic, why are babes fond of giving sily excuses? Change your metality babes!!!
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2010
@ poster

u dont need a prophet to tell u dat u've just been scammed
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by Madukaele(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
Jaidey-one:

grin grin grin ;Dvery easy,
i was once involved with this ashley girl who was always giving the excuse that she was having her period. after about two weeks of giving the same stupidx excuse, i insisted on seeing the pad for myself. and when i reached down there and i didn't see the pad, i bleeped hell out of her. i think you should do the same thing. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

will try that next time
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by sweetpie23: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2010
she is probably scare of your dick cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by tai2(m): 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2010
@ Poster
Are you a mugu? Tell the chick to take a hike! What sort of evil excuse is that? Wonders will truly never end!
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by Madukaele(m): 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2010
i have finally kicked her out. happy and peace of mind at last grin
Re: Is She Always In Her Period? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
Madukaele:

i have finally kicked her out. happy and peace of mind at last grin
we do not want any more weird stories please tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

19-yr-old Brazilian Cheating Girl Swallows Her Cellphone To Stop Boyfriend / What's Going Through His Mind(photo) / Wish Your Nairaland Friend Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.