Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

If You Were God For A Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Were God For A Day (749 Views)

For Atheists:if You Were God, How Would You Have Treated Lucifer's Rebellion? / If You Were God / If You Were God What Would The World Look Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were God For A Day by MasterKim: 4:23am On Aug 04, 2017
If you were God for one day, what would you do?
Re: If You Were God For A Day by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 04, 2017
I will make everyone's 'positive' wish come to pass!
Re: If You Were God For A Day by Lucario007(m): 5:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Remove all forms of sickness and disease. Reconfigure humanity to be incapable of committing evil or atrocious deeds, meaning that things such as ràpe, murder, assault, incest and cannibalism would be physiologically, biologically and psychologically impossible for the human race.

Then, I'd make everyone into geniuses, granting them increased IQ and empathy enough to eliminate poverty, world hunger and other flaws of humanity.

Basically, I'd create a utopia where everyone is good and loving, where mankind begins to advance towards the stars.

Of course, that will never happen, and all I have is wishful thinking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were God For A Day by MasterKim: 5:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Me na to just clear everibody comot. Real God go come d nxt day sef, he go dey surprised say shey na wich kain Igbo I dey smoke

1 Like

Re: If You Were God For A Day by PapaNnamdi: 5:59am On Aug 04, 2017
I will strike bubu with immortality
So Nigerians will pay for their sins
Re: If You Were God For A Day by hopefulLandlord: 6:07am On Aug 04, 2017
just in case
Re: If You Were God For A Day by MrMontella(m): 9:32am On Aug 04, 2017
hmm
Re: If You Were God For A Day by OtemAtum: 9:39am On Aug 04, 2017
I have always been a part of GOD. I am GOD in human manifestation.
Re: If You Were God For A Day by MasterKim: 12:24pm On Aug 04, 2017
OtemAtum:
I have always been a part of GOD. I am GOD in human manifestation.
Indeed
Re: If You Were God For A Day by ifenes(m): 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2017
I am God everyday.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were God For A Day by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 04, 2017
He has made me in his image so I'm God. But if I'm to be the ALMIGHTY GOD Himself for just a day, I'll break the barrier between the rich and the poor, between the great and the less, and make all men equal in every aspect.

1 Like

Re: If You Were God For A Day by obinna58(m): 4:48pm On Aug 04, 2017
I won't be a jealous God

I won't tell people to fear me

I won't punish people for their sins

I won't drown the whole earth or give people power to kill cheesy or even kill children for any offence let alone be mockry

I won't make myself beyond understanding I mean negatively

I will remain unchangeable, no new Testament

I won't send my enemies to eternal fire

I will make everything perfect
and no one will covet

1 Like

Re: If You Were God For A Day by TrajansKong: 5:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
obinna58:

I won't be a jealous God

I won't drown the whole earth or give people power to kill cheesy or even kill children for any offence let alone be mockry

and no one will covet

So Naija people will flee from you in Holy Terror and call you the devil!! A god without suffering is totally unacceptable to us.

We need our God of fear, pain, sin, blood, fire, unknowable threats, curses, infinite mystery and infinite torture...and his whiteboy son. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were God For A Day by 701ecilana: 7:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
MasterKim:
If you were God for one day, what would you do?
But someone's positive wish is to see you dead. Have you thought of that?
Re: If You Were God For A Day by 701ecilana: 7:25pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lucario007:
Remove all forms of sickness and disease. Reconfigure humanity to be incapable of committing evil or atrocious deeds, meaning that things such as ràpe, murder, assault, incest and cannibalism would be physiologically, biologically and psychologically impossible for the human race.

Then, I'd make everyone into geniuses, granting them increased IQ and empathy enough to eliminate poverty, world hunger and other flaws of humanity.

Basically, I'd create a utopia where everyone is good and loving, where mankind begins to advance towards the stars.

Of course, that will never happen, and all I have is wishful thinking.
Can you tell me what God intended for the world before The Fall? It will be again. All you listed out will be.
Re: If You Were God For A Day by obinna58(m): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
TrajansKong:

So Naija people will flee from you in Holy Terror and call you the devil!! A god without suffering is totally unacceptable to us.

We need our God of fear, pain, sin, blood, fire, unknowable threats, curses, infinite mystery and infinite torture...and his whiteboy son. grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
True
Re: If You Were God For A Day by Deicide: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2017
You can't be a God and be Good at the same Time am Talking about the God with all Those omin Attributes i might be wrong sha grin
Re: If You Were God For A Day by MasterKim: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2017
701ecilana:

But someone's positive wish is to see you dead. Have you thought of that?
We all die. It's inevitable. So someone's wish is the least of my concerns
Re: If You Were God For A Day by hopefulLandlord: 12:05am On Aug 05, 2017
m
Re: If You Were God For A Day by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 05, 2017
obinna58:

I won't be a jealous God

and no one will covet

that was ironic on soo many levels. your post is ironic.

Our Living God and Ancient of Days knows His will and for us cheesy He has a plan. you are His plan, & i am His plan. we are all part of His divine plan.

He's precisely and irrefutably an unquestionable God. smiley happy are we!
Re: If You Were God For A Day by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 05, 2017
TrajansKong:

choi! grin
Re: If You Were God For A Day by NairalandSARS: 7:09am On Aug 05, 2017
I will grant myself N30 billion naira so that afta the 86400 seconds I will not need to work again.

Utopia ko ethiopia ni.

(1) (Reply)

About The Anambra Catholic Church Massacre / Wall Of Jericho Must Fall.........Pastor E A. Adeboye / Why You Should Stop Using This Background On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.