Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,384 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman (1844 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by EyeGoldGolden: 5:12am On Aug 04, 2017
I just find out that my boyfriend of over 5 years is getting married to another woman through the pre-wedding pics. I don't live in Nigeria and dis come as a shock to me. I have been trying to get hold of him for the past 4 days but his number not responding. I called his parents wia I received the greatest shock of my life -hes getting married in 2 weeks time.

Lost my appetite and at the same time very angry. I feel I should go to Nigeria and disrupt the church wedding. I feel betrayed and I cant think straight right now. Anyone bin in dis position before? Please advise a sister I beg.

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 04, 2017
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage!
God has reserved the best man for you, your helper, your soulmate, your bestfriend and your everything. This one is just never for you...
It shall be well.....

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by greatnaija01: 5:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Hurry and come to nigeria but not to the wedding... THE LADY WHOM HE IS TRYING TO MARRY IS NOT AWARE YOU EXIST... so its best you get to the lady and the church and thats how you can damage him.... HE SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNTIL HE IS SORRY.

This is terrible. very terrible. Be wise... talk calmly with the lady and show proofs to the church leaders... dont even speak with him... then hurry back out of the country.

EyeGoldGolden:
I just find out that my boyfriend of over 5 years is getting married to another woman through the pre-wedding pics. I don't live in Nigeria and dis come as a shock to me. I have been trying to get hold of him for the past 4 days but his number not responding. I called his parents wia I received the greatest shock of my life -hes getting married in 2 weeks time.

Lost my appetite and at the same time very angry. I feel I should go to Nigeria and disrupt the church wedding. I feel betrayed and I cant think straight right now. Anyone bin in dis position before? Please advise a sister I beg.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:18am On Aug 04, 2017
The Best will always come. Every disappointment is a blessing.

God will help you.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Nobody: 5:20am On Aug 04, 2017
greatnaija01:
Hurry and come to nigeria but not to the wedding... THE LADY WHOM HE IS TRYING TO MARRY IS NOT AWARE YOU EXIST... so its best you get to the lady and the church and thats how you can damage him.... HE SHOULD NOT BE LEFT UNTIL HE IS SORRY.

This is terrible. very terrible. Be wise... talk calmly with the lady and show proofs to the church leaders... dont even speak with him... then hurry back out of the country.

She does not need all these drama!
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by madridguy(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2017
Stay where you are and get yourself another man. Shikena
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by PapaNnamdi: 5:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Don't mind him, mtchew

Meanwhile, I am available for immediate marriage, Reach my WhatsApp to see my fine face,

Hope u are taller than that midget he is carrying,

Oya gimme your map bearing lemme coman marry u

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by avril9(f): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Coming to Nigerian to disrupt the wedding is pointless... It will leave you feeling victorious at first but later the pain will come bk.. So go back in time, check yourself if he wasn't cool with a particular behavior, was he always trying to tell you about changing that one thing?the sad truth is people marry who will give them peace of mind as well as other reasons, are you white or black,it might also be he is marrying this lady cos she understands and respects the culture of our land, unlike all the sad stories we from the other side even from our own black sisters. If after this you find nothing then let God be the chairman in this case and karma be his assistant chairman. Move on and find what makes you happy.

6 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by IamLEGEND1: 5:47am On Aug 04, 2017

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Lucario007(m): 6:02am On Aug 04, 2017
First, I do not approve of you putting pictures of the man and woman online, especially if this is done without their consent.

Second, this is not uncommon at all. Long distance relationships are doomed to failure because messages and phone calls are pale, cheap substitutes for human affection and interaction.

Third, forget about it and move on. Returning to Nigeria would gain you what exactly? The satisfaction of ruining an innocent woman's wedding day? Of making an innocent woman's who is unaware of her cheating fiance's ways? Or will the man suddenly take you back when you arrive?

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Wait until after the wedding and confront the woman with the knowledge (because if he can cheat on you with her, then he Han cheat on her with someone else). However, I understand that you must feel betrayed and hurt, but perhaps this is for the best, and in the long run, he was never meant for you in the first place.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by shege45: 6:14am On Aug 04, 2017
y u wanna waste flight ticket wen i can help u destroy d wedding if u pay me

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Mizk(f): 6:23am On Aug 04, 2017
In as much as this is a painful one, i think you should examine yourself, perhaps your attitude pushed him away, i can see it myself, you uploaded thier picture, which is wrong, you're thinking of storming his wedding commando style, its not lady like, you're coming to do what? Embarrass yourself? Because that's the only outcome i can see, besides how can you date someone for four years comfortably without knowing if he has plans of settling down with you, lastly what he's looking for in shokoto he has found in sokoto, they look happy together, have a heart and let them be, besides Long distance relationships hardly work out, you can stay there and find your own

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by ibkkk(f): 6:37am On Aug 04, 2017
Sister, it happens o.That's human for you.What gave u d impression you gonna be happy in marriage with him?God knows why he made it so.E no easy sha,sorry.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Get a hold of yourself, don't worry better days ahead of you, you don't need to disrupt the wedding, just let him go. You will meet better person.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:
Sister, it happens o.That's human for you.What gave u d impression you gonna be happy in marriage with him?God knows why he made it so.E no easy sha,sorry.
I dey tell you, some people are just heartless, I won't blame girls that don't put all their eggs in one basket, they always have a plan B in case of something like this.

Long distance relationship na one kind thing.
She is outside, the guy is in Nigeria, he fell in love with a woman close to him.
Its not a surprise for the guy to change, my former long distance relationship didn't work out so am not surprise.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 04, 2017
EYIBLESSN:
The Best will always come. Every disappointment is a blessing.

God will help you.
Indeed every disappointment is a blessing in disguise.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by ibkkk(f): 7:04am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
I dey tell you, some people are just heartless, I won't blame girls that don't put all their eggs in one basket, they always have a plan B in case of something like this.
Seriously sad
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by gozzlin: 7:05am On Aug 04, 2017
Sorry o.

You prolly don't have booty like the lady in the picture, and you prolly don't know how to ride a dick like her, he would have married you.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by ibkkk(f): 7:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:

Long distance relationship na one kind thing.
She is outside, the guy is in Nigeria, he fell in love with a woman close to him.
Its not a surprise for the guy to change, my former long distance relationship didn't work out so am not surprise.
Hmmm...you're right,sis.Long distance relationships don't work for me too and I'll try it no more.
I believe either short/long distance, a guy that'll stay would stay.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Nobody: 7:29am On Aug 04, 2017
ibkkk:

Hmmm...you're right,sis.Long distance relationships don't work for me too and I'll try it no more.
I believe either short/long distance, a guy that'll stay would stay.
You won't know if he is cheating or has another person, if he is really into you, the guy also might not trust you, if you guys have issues you can't easily visit him and trash it out, only talking on phone. Na so the thing dey take end grin.

But like you said, a guy that would stay, will definitely stay.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Blackhawk01: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2017
Mizk:
In as much as this is a painful one, i think you should examine yourself, perhaps your attitude pushed him away, i can see it myself, you uploaded thier picture, which is wrong, you're thinking of storming his wedding commando style, its not lady like, you're coming to do what? Embarrass yourself? Because that's the only outcome i can see, besides how can you date someone for four years comfortably without knowing if he has plans of settling down with you, lastly what he's looking for in shokoto he has found in sokoto, they look happy together, have a heart and let them be, besides Long distance relationships hardly work out, you can stay there and find your own

Where have you been? shocked shocked
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by ibkkk(f): 7:33am On Aug 04, 2017
Rorachy:
You won't know if he is cheating or has another person, if he is really into you, the guy also might not trust you, if you guys have issues you can't easily visit him and trash it out, only talking on phone. Na so the thing dey take end grin.

But like you said, a guy that would stay, will definitely stay.
smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Mizk(f): 7:35am On Aug 04, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Where have you been? shocked shocked
grinbeen around
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Young03(m): 7:36am On Aug 04, 2017
See marketing, ur telling us now that ur available and free for marriage

To all those good guys u rejected in those days
we believe karma is playing a home match on u

ur in abroad n kept ur man here in naija
desperate Chick like u
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by ivanurs(f): 7:39am On Aug 04, 2017
My dear, forget it he is not for u, urs will definitely come. wishes u best of luck
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by pu7pl3(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2017
How did this post hit the front page...u just fvcking registered today??how did u doit

Ps long distance relationships work out if u are ready to commit and make sacrifices together.. grin maybe u guys did none ofthat
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by WhoBeThisMan: 8:17am On Aug 04, 2017
Mizk:
two likes for you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by Imhooded: 8:22am On Aug 04, 2017
shege45:
y u wanna waste flight ticket wen i can help u destroy d wedding if u pay me
[sup][/sup] kiss grin
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by massive1019(m): 8:23am On Aug 04, 2017
take heart dear.....thats life for you
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by WhoBeThisMan: 8:24am On Aug 04, 2017
It's so easy for girls to come out and whip up centiments he used me and he dumped me story is all too common.

Question is why?

When it comes to marriage, peace if mind is more important than love. Maybe he found peace with her.

Love as we know it, is not a strong enough foundation for choosing a pathner. Marry a friend, companion, and someone that gives you peace. If you do not find this in a woman, pls let her go, forget love and pity
Re: My Boyfriend Of 5 Years Is Getting Married To Another Woman by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:28am On Aug 04, 2017
See them already shouting men re wicked,men re wicked,if the guy comes out now to say his own side of the stiry ,some people will keep quiet. She never said the guy promised her marriage,she said boyfriend Nd am yet to c where its stated that any guy that dates u for years must marry u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Many Hours Sex Can You Stand / This Beautiful Lady Faked Being Sick And Then She Made Money From It (pics) / Wow Photo: Ermm.. What's going on here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.