Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary (57451 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Bisola To join cast of Jenifa Diary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2017
Who are these fans self? undecided undecided
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by LeFreakSoChic(f): 10:40am On Aug 04, 2017
It hit her in the right spot. The fan said nothing but the truth.
The storyline is now so bland, always portraying herself as the hero, the one she badly wishes to be in reality.
An a$$hole is more loosen than the Funke we know in real life. Even the new series, Industreet is a watered down version of Empire.
Nonsense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 04, 2017
bbbabes:
The ugly mofo got bad words for her mouth
Why are you pretending to be a female?

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Manhood85(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Nigerian women sha! Am sure she was in a bad mood when she replied.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by omenka(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Lucario007:
Epic? No.
Arrogant and needlessly harsh? Yes.

The man asked a question, made his opinion. She didn't need to shoot him down so fast with the 'If you don't like it, don't watch it argument.'

That's just immature and frankly, doesn't display Funke in a good light.
We keep making those overrated and mediocre yeyebrities feel important.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Kingluqman89(m): 10:42am On Aug 04, 2017
Aunty Funke, e Bleep up.
I no blame you na, na dem dey watch am before.
Make dem use their data downoad something wey go make sense, dem no go gree.
Village girl wey don teh for city, travel abroad, still dey speak english radarda. Dey don tire be that, answer question politely.

Dah ur teeth like Bisola own..

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by mrskillz: 10:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Some people just want to gain attention at every opportunity....nothing more or less. You cant keep it chill with everyone. Somepeople na virus sef
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by charlesucheh(m): 10:43am On Aug 04, 2017
Sometimes, we just need to keep mute to comments at us so as to avoid the kind of argument going on right now!
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Ubijamh62fh: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2017
H
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Eberex(m): 10:44am On Aug 04, 2017
SOME PEOPLE DON'T KNOW THE MEANING OF EPIC

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by jaytime(m): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2017
Am I the only one who is not surprised at that reply? Typical bad customer relations kind of reply we usually get in this part of the country like "leave my shop shop jare, if you don't buy another person will buy".

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by olatunyemi(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2017
Setaje:
but the fan is not lying. by now Jennifer should have started speaking good English. she has over killed that character. its time to upgrade. At the beginning it was funny but its becoming boring. the last time she was warned about the constant wrong use of English but she replied almost the same way as this. seems she doesn't like to be criticised at all.
you nailed it all
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by bigass123(m): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2017
omenka:
What the hell is epic about the response? I guess it is simply because she's a "celebrity". We see alot more fatal and clever replies to ignorant comments even by underaged on this forum. Here we have a boring reply and someone calls it "epic".

Mstcheeew.

What is epic about it is that... The target wasn't in the mood to give a bleep..
Was the dude expecting to be begged or pampered? when in actual facts he has a Choice to either watch or not to.
A silly question deserves a silly answer...
A silly comment deserves a silly response..
Dude was simply paid in his own coin.

6 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Marvel1206: 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
Both of them are right. I stopped watching when I sensed that there was no end in sight

7 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Chinny5(f): 10:48am On Aug 04, 2017
HenryDion:
Lol cheesy cheesy I wonder what people see in that Jennifer's dairy. If I want to watch a Nigerin episodic movie, I'd rather go for Professor Johnbull.

Home Of entrepreneurs
www.entmirror.com
Or The Johnsons

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by platinumphotos: 10:50am On Aug 04, 2017
I have never watched Jennifer's diary and will never watch it.. I will rather sleep if I have nothing else to do.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Eberex(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2017
some people don't know what EPIC means

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 04, 2017
I kind of feel bad for the Nigerians who patronise that movie. cheesy grin cheesy grin

I can't imagine myself watching a movie where the lead cast turned English language upside down. Worst of all, Nigerian parents seat and watch the rubbish with their kids and expect them to speak good English. These things have negative effect on kids mostly, I see it in Adults, some people trying to sound like Jennifa.

I'd rather use my time to watch the Kardashians.

5 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 04, 2017
phayvoursky:
I don't know if its the present situation of things in Nigeria telling on most of us but Nigerians are becoming to harsh and unloving lately.

You dare not go to the market and price anyhow, those market women fit pour you pepper water out of annoyance.

@ thread: I have nothing to say.
and because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by slyfox89: 10:58am On Aug 04, 2017
Please who's funke akindele? And what show is Jennifer's diary?
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by ProWalker: 10:59am On Aug 04, 2017
If you are TIRED of a Tv program, then you have the choice to stop watching!!!'

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Aug 04, 2017
Lucario007:
Epic? No.

The man asked a question, made his opinion. She didn't need to shoot him down so fast with the 'If you don't like it, don't watch it argument.'

Its just an answer too...where is d harshness there.....
SMH
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by luminouz(m): 11:01am On Aug 04, 2017
Benita27:
I kind of feel bad for the Nigerians who patronise that movie. cheesy grin cheesy grin

I can't imagine myself watching a movie where the lead cast turned English language upside down. Worst of all, Nigerian parents seat and watch the rubbish with their kids and expect them to speak good English. These things have negative effect on kids mostly, I see it in Adults, some people trying to sound like Jennifa.

Lmaoooooo!!!!
Its comedy naw...besides d show is not forever so d impact on kids won't last!!!
My 2aliencents
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by cheta02(m): 11:07am On Aug 04, 2017
She is not a good role model to the young girls because everything about that diary is whacck ! Whom am i to judge her personal life btw?
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Trexnemesis(m): 11:09am On Aug 04, 2017
Afonja and sharp mouth are like 5&6. Deserving answer though! She could have watched something else instead of denigrating someone's business in a public domain.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Martin0(m): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2017
Benita27:

shocked
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Gobhanky: 11:12am On Aug 04, 2017
Do guys watch dat shit
Homo
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 04, 2017
phayvoursky:
I don't know if its the present situation of things in Nigeria telling on most of us but Nigerians are becoming to harsh and unloving lately.

You dare not go to the market and price anyhow, those women fit pour you pepper water out of annoyance.

@ thread: I have nothing to say.

The Economy has destroyed people mentally, people are just becoming impulsively angry at everything without channeling their frustrations to the government that impoverish them. Who knows whether the Jennifa has seen fuel in her generator for days.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2017
Diary no dey end now cheesy
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 04, 2017
Lucario007:
Epic? No.

Diary is a life long writing. It has no end.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 04, 2017
luminouz:

Lmaoooooo!!!!
Its comedy naw...besides d show is not forever so d impact on kids won't last!!!
My 2aliencents
The effect on kids is negative. They shouldn't be subjected to such movies whether it's forever or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Offers Tacha 5 Million Naira Cheque. Blasts Peter Okoye, Jaruma / PHOTOS: Snoop Dogg Reacts To Ooni Of Ife’s Otisese Carnival / Who Wore It Better? Funke Akindele Or Rita Dominic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.