Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary (57506 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerking On The Set Of 'Jenifa's Diary' (photos, Video) / Bisola To join cast of Jenifa Diary / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz At The Premiere Of "Jenifa In London" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nov6:

maybe you dont know,
he is been paid bu seun for what he does&the things he comments.
They are good friends&partner,
so dont sweat on his issue too much.
He can never be banned but you try it, u get kicked out.
Afonjas&Igbo's @work
Everything he says doesn't and has never make any sense. some people get banned for saying something not up to that.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by saydfact(m): 2:26pm On Aug 04, 2017
Lucario007:
Epic? No.
Arrogant and needlessly harsh? Yes.

The man asked a question, made his opinion. She didn't need to shoot him down so fast with the 'If you don't like it, don't watch it argument.'

That's just immature and frankly, doesn't display Funke in a good light.

MATURITY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AGE, CLASS OR 'whatever'

Ego comes, b4 a fall.....
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nov6(m): 2:43pm On Aug 04, 2017
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Everything he says doesn't and has never make any sense. some people get banned for saying something not up to that.

Nepotism is everywhere,bro.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by hibee4uall(m): 2:57pm On Aug 04, 2017
RayOB1:

My brother no dey law school Oga/Mama Ade.... Try again
I don't understand you
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by hollatomi: 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2017
nothing epic here.wonder y our artists cant stand to be criticized.for crying out loud, d guy hasnt said shes a terrible actress, he only said the story line is becoming boring...which i honestly i agree with. criticism like this should bring about improvement not anger
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Buffalo2(m): 3:44pm On Aug 04, 2017
Arrant nonsense. I don't know what is funny about the way she speaks sef.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by clemmonce(m): 3:58pm On Aug 04, 2017
skarlett:
What is epic about her response?
bloggers sef undecided undecided
thank you for your observation. useless bloggers

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Faeton: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2017

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by enemyofprogress: 5:03pm On Aug 04, 2017
Setaje:
but the fan is not lying. by now Jennifer should have started speaking good English. she has over killed that character. its time to upgrade. At the beginning it was funny but its becoming boring. the last time she was warned about the constant wrong use of English but she replied almost the same way as this. seems she doesn't like to be criticised at all.
boring is an understatement. I only enjoyed Jennifer 1 and 2 movies. This TV series is bullshiiiiiiit.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by enemyofprogress: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2017
murmee:
Why are the CDs always a sellout if the show is dumb? I saw someone buying almost all the series last Wednesday. I wanted to buy series 5-6 for my niece and the seller said he just sold the last copy. Go to anywhere they sell Video CDs and see the way Jenifa's Diary sell more than pure water!
only jobless people are still buying and watching that crap

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by bbbabes(f): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2017
NgcoboP:

Why are you pretending to be a female?

Well i will appreciate it you can sacrifice your BANANA for me so I be like you... why can't you people just face the issues in your life and stop imagining of your neighbor is fucking his wife
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by dabossman(m): 5:14pm On Aug 04, 2017
On the topic, I always wonder why we Nigerians never have the patience to watch long running shows. EastEnders is still running. I think Coronation Street is still running too. We always seem to believe every show must end.

Setaje:
but the fan is not lying. by now Jennifer should have started speaking good English. she has over killed that character. its time to upgrade. At the beginning it was funny but its becoming boring. the last time she was warned about the constant wrong use of English but she replied almost the same way as this. seems she doesn't like to be criticised at all.

One thing people need to understand about comedy, especially sitcoms, is that the characters hardly change. Does Sheldon Cooper ever stop being eccentric? Does Papa Ajasco or Charlie Harper ever stop chasing women? Does Frank Spencer ever stop being such a calamitous freak of nature? Does Mr. Bean ever become normal? The answer is no. The day you change the very thing that made the character comic, the show is over.

I'm not a fan of Jenifa's Diary because I don't think the show is properly structured as a sitcom, but seems to tend more to a comic serial drama. However, I totally understand why she mustn't stop speaking bad grammar. And like someone said, the show is about a "diary" which Jenifa can write till she is 70; as long as she continues to have an audience.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by dabossman(m): 5:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
HumanistMike:

Because lots of people love dumb shows.

No bro, it's because she has been able to identify her target audience and she is giving them what they want. It will definitely not appeal to everybody but if it is paying her bills, it will be foolishness to end it. She'll bleed it to the last drop.

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by armadeo(m): 6:33pm On Aug 04, 2017
HumanistMike:
The show is dumb anyway

Reminds me of papa ajasco only just new. Watched one episode and was like WTF!!
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Themandator: 10:03am On Aug 05, 2017
Lucario007:
Epic? No.
Arrogant and needlessly harsh? Yes.

The man asked a question, made his opinion. She didn't need to shoot him down so fast with the 'If you don't like it, don't watch it argument.'

That's just immature and frankly, doesn't display Funke in a good light.

Honest assessment from me supports the guys opinion... The programme is becoming more and more boring I had to switch to do good and unfortunately that one seems to have been yanked off the air .... I just need something to relax with after work... Funny stuff and jenifa of recent struggles to come up with those rib cracking grammar and sensible storylines
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 9:23pm On Aug 07, 2017
bbbabes:

Well i will appreciate it you can sacrifice your BANANA for me so I be like you... why can't you people just face the issues in your life and stop imagining of your neighbor is fucking his wife
You are male
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by bbbabes(f): 9:33pm On Aug 07, 2017
NgcoboP:

You are male

You can easily hang, since that's the only issue you have bothering your life..
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2017
bbbabes:

You can easily hang, since that's the only issue you have bothering your life..
Don't get mad over the truth .... that you have been exposed.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by bbbabes(f): 9:41pm On Aug 07, 2017
NgcoboP:

Don't get mad over the truth .... that you have been exposed.

Chatting with a mad man makes me less a lady. I will let you struggle alone with the demons in you.. In your lineage, women are camped and not outspoken, that why you want to die over someone that gets more attention that you do.
Enjoy the little fame my name gives u.... Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 07, 2017
bbbabes:

Chatting with a mad man makes me less a lady. I will let you struggle alone with the demons in you.. In your lineage, women are camped and not outspoken, that why you want to die over someone that gets more attention that you do.
Enjoy the little fame my name gives u.... Many are mad, few are roaming
The divked transgendered.... Don't be ashamed boy.
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by bbbabes(f): 9:44pm On Aug 07, 2017
NgcoboP:

The divked transgendered.... Don't be ashamed boy.

Am sorry dear, hades will bring you peace... You will get there soonest
Re: Funke Akindele's Epic Response To A Fan Who Got Tired Of Jenifa's Diary by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 07, 2017
bbbabes:

Am sorry dear, hades will bring you peace... You will get there soonest
You already picked the last ticket...stamped and assigned to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iceberg Slim Grabs Juliet Ibrahim's Buttocks Again (Photo) / Davido At His Daughter, Imade's School End Of The Year Party / Abby Zeus Is Pregnant; Shares Video Of Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.